• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Dear Parents and Co. , If you continue to pester me about this prom thing I might just have to hit something. I don't need to prove that I'm a good boyfriend we've been together for four years obviously we are good to each other. (If you find it necessary to question this I might find it necessary to property damage.) Besides that prom is something that is only important superficially, I implore you to give me a reason it is important aside from , oh well it's prom you gotta do it, Yay some schmucks from my school want to play dress up....good for them, I still think that I would have more fun just hanging out and playing games or something.

The real kicker in all of this is that I already agreed with my girlfriend to go (under my own accord and without your influences) and you still find it necessary to annoy me.
Well at least if the most stressful thing in my life right now is a stupid school dance I can at least say that I've got it pretty good, other people go through worse
Thus comcludes my mildly exaggerated rant. (Mostly only exaggerating the property damage thing)

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been staring at this blank document since last night.
I've gone through patches where I've debated giving up and either reading or sleeping.
Yet here I am, still faced with this horrible, horrible blank screen.

...I wonder if we still have brandy stashed away somewhere?:meh:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
...I wonder if we still have brandy stashed away somewhere?:meh:

predator_candy2.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
M'kay, I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt in this RP--but if I notice you doing the exact same thing in our RP that you've just done in your last two, then all bets are off. I don't mind if you use the same character you were using in them, but for the love of the gods, don't have her come off like this needy, sullen, passive-aggressive little twit with my character, because it's not going to fly with me.

In fact, I'm going to put a kibosh on this being a romantic RP, because I have this feeling if I allow you to pick the theme, that's exactly what you'll choose, and then history really will repeat itself.

No way in hell am I letting him play boyfriend to a, "boo-hoo, life is so hard!" type, anyway.

Viper

Premium
This wasn't a story focusing on her beginnings as a manga artist, it was part of it, but the main theme was her late sensei, the one without whom she would never get into desired college, and would never get a good basis for the drill that is constant drawing of manga, and how she feels guilty that a man that was not only an art teacher but life teacher as well in his own way and a huge influence in her life didn't get proper attention from her in his last days cause she was too focused on herself and afraid. So why oh why is the only thing you can say after that heart-wrenching ending - oh manga is more than just drawings, I wish she focused on how she does story writing as well?
Where's your empathy?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hoh-humm, there's the drop in mood.:frown:

-edit-
Damn short term memory.
Just got some bad news that a sweet friend of mine has been diagnosed with a disease that will, sooner or later, handicap her in up to three different ways.
I wish hubby would think before telling me these things. Even though he's been waiting a few days to tell me the news. Major trigger for my depression. F*it.

Last edited:

KRSkull

Are you the one who pays the Electric bill?
No, our mother does.

When you leave the lights and A\C on and go play with your girlfriends. Does that increase or decrease the cost of the bill?
It increase it

You know that and instead of using your f***ing brain. you come to me and bark like a dog when i turn everything off.

Also what is with these weird dreams lately?o_O

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh no, another one!

2w65vo9.png

How many people STILL believe DmC is a prequel to the original saga? It's REBOOT, for **** sake! It's been out for 2 years now, and there are STILL people who don't know that?

If you wanna make a review and put it on Steam, how about doing your research first?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh my word... jiggers in Kenya.... KILL THE DAMN JIGGERS!
:hungover::hungover::vomit:
I wish I could help them, but this is third world country we're talking about.
All I can do is pray that they are blessed with wisdom, sooner rather than later.:frown:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'm sorry, but do i know you? no? then what makes you feel like you can comment on my appearance or my lifestyle choices? the only thing you can really know for certain about me is that i'm taking the 70 bus towards silver spring. if you want to know more, all you have to do is (and it's so bloody simple it almost hurts) ask.

Top Bottom