• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh no not at all. They are actually fun.

The Glow Stick is a Plastic tube that contains two Solutions and a glass capsule.

1. Phenyl oxalate and fluorescent dye solution (found outside the glass capsule)
2. Hydrogen peroxide solution (found inside the glass capsule)

In order to make the stick glow you have to break the glass capsule. You do that by bending to stick. And the result is

V

glowsticks.jpg

They are fun. ^^ My mind went to a dirty place, earlier.... >_>

Attempted to cancel holiday as we were struggling for funds, was told by travel agents that we have to pay full deposit before we can cancel... Full deposit is £500. We thought we had paid full deposit (£300), but now they want another £200. No way am I losing £500 for nothing so I now have 4 weeks to save up the remaining balance to pay it in full. Not to mention a £400 gas and electric bill that got emailed to us this morning... Yeah thanks for this world it's just what I needed right now.

My new PC was within touching distance and now remaining 2 components will have to wait until other things are paid off...

That's a jerk move of the place. Is there no way around it? =(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gods, I don't even know where to start; everything--big and small--is just ****ing piling up, lately.

1) Going back and forth like an emotional Ping-Pong ball because the end of WoN is approaching--that may not seem like much to some, but suffice it to say I'm emotionally invested in my work.

2) In 9 days, my husband will be gone for the next two months; this is already stressful enough, since I'll miss him, kiddo will miss him, and of course when he's gone, I do his half of the workload on top of my own.

3) The basement is ****ing flooding again. We got a guy to come and look at it, but since it was an emergency call, he wasn't able to grab all his supplies. Even if he could, the problem goes well beyond anything he could have done on his own; so come Monday or Tuesday (because they can't come until after the Easter long weekend), there will be people in and out of my house, fixing the problem for hell knows how long.

Okay, so let's add those all together, shall we? Not only am I stressing out because the end of my first literary baby is coming to an end (in spite of the revision process that will follow after a short respite), it's happening at the same time my husband will be gone--which means being mommy and daddy to kiddo, running all the errands by my lonesome, paying the bills, doing the house/yard work, and on top of it--a stream of workers that will likely be in and out of my house all throughout the day, every day, for however long it takes to fix the flooding issue...which, by the way, is anything but simple.

Can life just **** off for a little while, and let me take care of my own **** for once? Just once!

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Wow um...

I don't hate moviebob anymore. Especially since I've seen his critics. Now, I just feel for the guy. He's probably the one more "hardcore liberals" I can get along with, when all is said and done.

KRSkull

Gods, I don't even know where to start; everything--big and small--is just ****ing piling up, lately.

1) Going back and forth like an emotional Ping-Pong ball because the end of WoN is approaching--that may not seem like much to some, but suffice it to say I'm emotionally invested in my work.

2) In 9 days, my husband will be gone for the next two months; this is already stressful enough, since I'll miss him, kiddo will miss him, and of course when he's gone, I do his half of the workload on top of my own.

3) The basement is ****ing flooding again. We got a guy to come and look at it, but since it was an emergency call, he wasn't able to grab all his supplies. Even if he could, the problem goes well beyond anything he could have done on his own; so come Monday or Tuesday (because they can't come until after the Easter long weekend), there will be people in and out of my house, fixing the problem for hell knows how long.

Okay, so let's add those all together, shall we? Not only am I stressing out because the end of my first literary baby is coming to an end (in spite of the revision process that will follow after a short respite), it's happening at the same time my husband will be gone--which means being mommy and daddy to kiddo, running all the errands by my lonesome, paying the bills, doing the house/yard work, and on top of it--a stream of workers that will likely be in and out of my house all throughout the day, every day, for however long it takes to fix the flooding issue...which, by the way, is anything but simple.

Can life just **** off for a little while, and let me take care of my own **** for once? Just once!

You know if i could i would take the first flight i can get to stand by your side and help you. And i am sure that i am not the only one who would do that.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
You know if i could i would take the first flight i can get to stand by your side and help you. And i am sure that i am not the only one who would do that.

Aww, that's really nice of you, KR. ^^ Fortunately, the basement flooding has stopped (husband put sandbags around the window that the water was pouring into) so that's one less thing to worry about. Once the contractors fix the damage, things will be a bit easier. ^^;

KRSkull

I will never understand why you keep calling me a few seconds after you text me to see if i recived and red the text you sent.

Also this is related to the walking dead game

Most of the people who played that game say that K has all the rights to lose his mind and kill someone because he lost his kid (who got biten) and wife. But When L snapped and killed someone after seeing her father brutally murdered by K . They got angry and start calling her names

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Yeah, sure, rage and go sulk like a little kid cause I got no patience to read a sweetened up paid praise called an interview with leaders of that company. I sent them job application couple of times, they didn't even have the decency to at least answer me.
And I don't want to be an artist for video games, not even for those mobile applications these guys make, certainly got no qualification for it or money to pay constant education and software required for this branch of work. Art is an outlet to me, my way to keep me sane, I am still an amateur cause I treat it as fun and not something to invest hard work in, so please please leave me alone already.

Viper

Premium
I don't like this day, I don't like it at all. First I went out into cold weather only to kiss closed door of post office cause they are out of electric power. Then I spent ages desperately trying to turn a sticky ham-scented mess into croquettes for lunch, followed by scrubbing dishes till I was sick of it all. And now dad comes back and hands me a business card of the lady from the company he used to work for and says they are looking for a secretary. I don't want to be a secretary, they spend 8 hours each day talking to people, either in person or on phone, my worst nightmare. He didn't say it was obligatory, the choice is mine, what I'm scared is that if mom finds out... well let's just say she doesn't see me as adult in way that I have right to make my own choices regarding my life.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Epidurals suck. It feels like a raging bull rammed into my back.
Major surgery sucks. Even when the outside wound is healing well and is numb, it's the inside wounds that make me double over.
The physical consequences of pregnancy sucks. I don't mean the pouch I'm left with. I mean the swelling in my legs and face and arms that takes weeks to subside. I mean the consequence of having my bowels screwed up and my body not coping with weakened muscles and pressure. I mean the hernia I've had for six years needing to be repaired once I've recovered from surgery.

I hate hospitals.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Epidurals suck. It feels like a raging bull rammed into my back.
Major surgery sucks. Even when the outside wound is healing well and is numb, it's the inside wounds that make me double over.
The physical consequences of pregnancy sucks. I don't mean the pouch I'm left with. I mean the swelling in my legs and face and arms that takes weeks to subside. I mean the consequence of having my bowels screwed up and my body not coping with weakened muscles and pressure. I mean the hernia I've had for six years needing to be repaired once I've recovered from surgery.

I hate hospitals.

You have a baby? Jee, congratulations!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ugh epidurals - only had one and it screwed my body up completely. Don't know what went wrong but even 14 years later I still have partial numbness in my back and legs plus permanent swelling. Nice, innit? I suppose even though it was horrendous at the time I should be grateful there was no pain relief for me when giving birth to the boys...

Hoping you get a speedy recovery xx

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh epidurals - only had one and it screwed my body up completely. Don't know what went wrong but even 14 years later I still have partial numbness in my back and legs plus permanent swelling. Nice, innit? I suppose even though it was horrendous at the time I should be grateful there was no pain relief for me when giving birth to the boys...

Hoping you get a speedy recovery xx
It's funny how they can get things so wrong. My big toe has been going through patches where it's completely numb for a while before feeling comes back to it. I remember last time, it was the same big toe that took a couple of days before I could feel it again. Not bad considering the worst side-effect I've had was a spinal headache after they did the epidural wrong. But still a nuisance.

And thanks :) xo

Top Bottom