• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Viper

Premium
Jesus God, I just don't want people to smoke in my face when I go running, is that asking that much? Certain people, I wanna punch em so hard at times. You think you're cool with your cigarette eh? Smoking at people's face eh? Well I'll se how cool you are without your teeth next time -.-"

And my friggin laptop's full of dust, I'm sure. Fan's doing A LOT of din, can't concentrate on studying ffs!

Also, Coke my ass, this is just water with sugar.
Do that kick in the face like Nero on the smoker jerk. Triple benefit - the smoker is out cold, it's a good exercise and if you manage to perform it like a pro, chicks will totally dig it. XD

Water with sugar? No no, my friend, these days it's sugar with water.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Along with bipolar and depression, this poorly constructed parody of a human being also has OCD. It can be freaking torture.

I am seriously just getting very, very frustrated with all these weird things I have to do. It seems when I'm worrying about stuff it gets worst. Like I can't perfect my usual rituals, to even thinking up more. I feel like something bad will happen if I just stop or don't get everything just right.

I'm so sick and tired of this stuff. Can I just be relatively normal when it comes to certain things? Please?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Oh my ****ing god this ****ing shows that I can't trust anyone! I meet someone who appears to be nice, my life gets better we chat long distance over the phone exchange contact details and I even get kik to talk to her. But then she ****ing betrays my trust by lying to me. Oh well we can sort that out. But no she ****ing points it out in a joking manor then severs all contact with me instantly. I have no god damn clue why she is being like this but oh no she is ignoring me probably blocked my number and everything all because of something insignificant which was her doing. Apparently we can't trust each other but no I was ****ing entirely truthful but you are the lying bitch. I'm sorry guys no funny comments today I am absolutely bloody fuming. I don't know who I can trust anymore I just need to sleep and rethink. To the person who said I should let it slide, It doesn't pay to be a nice guy. Well you were right I should have listened to you. I'm not sure wether I'm going to cry or rant but I am seriously not in the ****ing mood now. If she tries to talk to me tomorrow she better have hell of a ****ing explanation up her back side.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ALL I WANT IS A BISCUIT.
JUST ONE. THAT I CAN DUNK IN MY STEAMING HOT COFFEE AND ENJOY.
BUT NOOOOOOOOO.
Damn Subway brunch just HAD to knock my glucose count sky-friggin-high so NO SUGAR FOR ME TODAY.

This is what sugar withdrawal looks like.
Don't eat sugar, kids.
It's addictive.
It also affects the same neurons in your brain as cocaine. Sugar ftw.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
LOL some people's mind will always be a mystery to me. And God, it's a nightmare when you have to do sparring with them!

1. Man, this is a reflex/speed exercise, you're supposed to stop my hand from drawing the sword, not just standing there staring at me like an idiot!

2. For the billionth time, TAKE - OFF - YOUR - GLASSES!

3. Dude, when you sheath a katana, it's the blunt side that has to rest on your hand. The BLUNT side! You daft? Ok, the gym's swords aren't sharp, but you're supposed to learn real katanas, ffs!

4. It's a katana. A friggin katana. You don't wack with it, you slash with it.

You've been told all of this FIVE times. Five - times. What is wrong with you? Thanks for ruining today's workout -.-"

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
LOL some people's mind will always be a mystery to me. And God, it's a nightmare when you have to do sparring with them!

1. Man, this is a reflex/speed exercise, you're supposed to stop my hand from drawing the sword, not just standing there staring at me like an idiot!

2. For the billionth time, TAKE - OFF - YOUR - GLASSES!

3. Dude, when you sheath a katana, it's the blunt side that has to rest on your hand. The BLUNT side! You daft? Ok, the gym's swords aren't sharp, but you're supposed to learn real katanas, ffs!

4. It's a katana. A friggin katana. You don't wack with it, you slash with it.

You've been told all of this FIVE times. Five - times. What is wrong with you? Thanks for ruining today's workout -.-"
Are you trainer? :O

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Are you trainer? :O

No no I'm student too. But I get f*cking ****ed when I have to spar with such (excuse the term, but I don't have any other explanation) stupid people.

She's been told how to do all that stuff at least 5 times (with practical explanation too!), yet she keeps f*cking it up! How on Earth is that possible?

Viper

Premium
No no I'm student too. But I get f*cking ****ed when I have to spar with such (excuse the term, but I don't have any other explanation) stupid people.

She's been told how to do all that stuff at least 5 times (with practical explanation too!), yet she keeps f*cking it up! How on Earth is that possible?
Did the ****ups always happen when you were close? Cause, you know... XD

Maybe the poor thing just isn't suited for all types of swords, but refuses to admit it to herself cause she finds it all so cool.

Viper

Premium
Ehm no I don't know... what do you mean?

Damn, kid, have you got some learnin' to do.

She might like you. When we, male or female, are being watched by someone we like, it puts more pressure on us. Most would try to show off and screw up in the process, while some just get really confused. And screw up in the process.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

Damn, kid, have you got some learnin' to do.

She might like you. When we, male or female, are being watched by someone we like, it puts more pressure on us. Most would try to show off and screw up in the process, while some just get really confused. And screw up in the process.

Nah I don't think that's the case. She is engaged and plus, she has no probs talking with me, doesn't get awkward when she is close to me.

No I think she's just dumb. She doesn't screw up only with me.
The worst part is when her screwing up gets dangerous. Poor master has to keep an eye on her all the time, she's a nightmare for him too.

Viper

Premium
Nah I don't think that's the case. She is engaged and plus, she has no probs talking with me, doesn't get awkward when she is close to me.

No I think she's just dumb. She doesn't screw up only with me.
The worst part is when her screwing up gets dangerous. Poor master has to keep an eye on her all the time, she's a nightmare for him too.
Well, in that case... yeah, she definitely overestimated her own abilities. Wear a padded suit next time. Making a will wouldn't be such a bad idea either. XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
oh D: will you be alright? That sounds terribly painful.
Funny thing is it doesn't actually hurt - just can't stop coughing and trying to catch my breath so I'm more tired than anything else. Never realised how exhausting it is not being able to breathe properly. But these new drugs should knock it on the head by next week - could not be more glad to live in a country where medication is free and easily accessible...

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014

Thats actually really hardcore :O

Top Bottom