• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Would you SHUT UP? I know it was his fault, but he needs your support now. Do you know what does THIS mean????
I DOUBT.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
How in any way shape or form have I done anything to bother anyone? It's not the fact that you don't like me, Christ, I can deal with that (It isn't difficult) I don't walk around thinking every person is going to kiss my ass or love the pants off of me. No, what I do is I help them and appreciate them and respect them. And in return, I would hope for the same sort of respect and appreciation from them. If I don't get treated exactly the same, I don't flip out over it. I don't cry over it or lose my sleep. I don't ask them why they won't act the same way towards me. I will take what kindness they give to me, no matter how much it is, and expect nothing bad from them. And if something bad happens, I'll brush it off. I'm stronger than that, I can take a few knocks here and there. I don't expect someone to be that outright rude to me after all I have been through, after all I've done. After the amount of times I was there for them and genuinely cared. The fact that they don't want to acknowledge that I ever existed is completely fine with me. I won't try and change anyone's wishes here. They can do whatever the hell they please, because quite frankly, I don't care. I'm not selfish, and I know that. Most people know that about me. So if someone doesn't want to know me, doesn't want to talk to me, doesn't want to even share some common decency towards me (Being that I'm just another human being), and if they want to say that I'm not worthy or not equal enough or great enough for them to want to have a friendship with, then be it on themselves alone. I won't be missing out, because I have other people that care about me. A lot of other people. And it doesn't bother me if it's the same on their end. The whole World could love them to pieces, but I don't care about that. I care that at least someone does care about me. And to lose one person in this World of ours, for no means or fault of my own, does not bother me in the slightest. And the reason it doesn't is because it doesn't for them. I tried to be friendly and decent and mature. I tried to justify what the 'problem' was, I never came across as rude or hurtful. I was thoughtful and caring, in anything I said. So it's your loss, not mine. Adios amigo.

Meg

I hate how money makes the world go 'round! :mad:
It's actually Dunkin Donuts. ;) Seriously, I know what you mean though. Problem is we can't just get rid of money either. People have to buy and sell stuff somehow, so without money we'd just trade and then the world would revolve around corn and wool! So I guess really its greed and selfish ambition that makes the world go round! :eek:

RT: Hypocrite...

aka958

Don't trust people
Hm yes, I love being insulted. More please :rolleyes:

Yes! I think the same!

Honestly though I don't belong in this thread, I've got nothing to rant about currently. Well, except internet being slow sometimes, that's frustrating. That and OH GAWD WHY DO I HAVE FACEBOOK!?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ok fine, be that way! I'm always here for you if you need me but no, you won't tell me. You brush it off like it is nothing then say you're not mad at me for anything, say you're really sorry then fkn leave without saying anything. Just because we're online doesn't mean I won't be hurt!

Men and their damned MAN PERIODS!!!!!:mad:

P.S---> This isn't aimed at anyone in the forums what so ever.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh apologises, i didn't realise that people weren't allowed to have problems. How selfish of me.

EDIT: Showing off... no, hypocrite...no... oh what's the word...
It's along the lines of... Little Miss look at me, I'm excellent, I'm so friggin perfect, I look down my nose at you, you are like the s**t I scrape off my shoes.
F**k I can't concentrate on my rant.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ya know...it's like... you spin me BS from start to finish and make me absolutely miserable and stressed out, you practically try to force me to lick your ass to be my friend, and then you STILL don't pull through for me, and then you have the audacity to pretend you don't know what's going on when I kick you off my facebook and ignore your messages.
Then you have the nerve to sms me out of the blue that you're thinking about me, you're sorry for whatever you might have done wrong, oh and by the way your dad passed away today. You know what? That's low and dirty. Sorry about your dad. My grandad passed away a fortnight ago due to cancer. Does that make us even now? I'm not your friend, and I don't wish to be associated with you anymore. You're an ugly person. I'm done making excuses for you. I'm DONE. We're not kids anymore. Obviously you haven't quite accepted that fact. You can't go around throwing tantrums at people because you can't have your way. You're a bloody juvenile deliquent and you know what else? I'm GLAD your mom has custody of your kids, and I'm even happier that she's moving so far away from you. Your kids deserve better than some sexually disoriented woman dropping in and out of their lives when it pleases her.
You're a liar. You're not trustworthy. You're not reliable. You need to stay away from me. I won't tell you as much, but since you're SOOOOOOO desperate to know why I've broken contact with you, I'll tell you exactly why.
And please don't go boo-hoo she's mean to me after my daddy passed away. Fact: you barely know your friggin father and you never were a daddy's girl anyway, unless you wanted money. You want to know, I'll tell you. And I can promise you that's the last thing I'm ever going to say to you. It is not something that is up for discussion, and I don't care about any lame excuses you come up with to try victimise yourself and justify your inappropriate behaviour.
You burned me. It's your loss. There's nothing more to it.
I don't want a sorry. Sorry is not going to give me my Day back. Sorry is not going to suddenly make everything OK. The world doesn't work that way you idiot. Open your eyes and grow up.
F*cking neanderthal.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yep, the situation in the country is just **** right about now for grads and non-students alike. It's hard to try to keep the spirits of other people up when the prospects for any of them look pretty grim. The government seems to be insisting in the politest way possible "don't expect a comfortable wage, or a reliable job, don't go thinking just because you're in one of the G8 countries that you're actually 'wealthy', or entitled to be. Pretend you're not poor, all you like, but you are."

I wonder... all this time we've been led to believe that we are a wealthy nation, we have prospects, we have lifestyle choices and 'careers'... only to be dropped like this by our own government and the banks... how will people take it? Like people who thought they were rich but are now suddenly aware they're not? I don't know... I've never been or felt rich. I guess it's business as usual for me.

aka958

Don't trust people
Hmm...

I could think of at least several things to rant about right now. But seriously, in the end I could be somewhat faulty of those as well. I'm not taking any risks ranting about it until I know for sure. .-.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
FFS Adam, I wish you'd just GIVE the gmail account to me and delete your account on the forum seeing as you're never on here anyway. Now what the heck am I supposed to do, huh? We can't both use the same email here!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I knew it was a bad idea, but did I listen to my conscience? No, and now I have to worry about the consequences because I'm so attached to one trivial little thing. One tiny thing that no one is going to sympathize me with for. Now I have to worry about what I've done and what comes with it, when all I really wanted was some help, and I just snapped. This is all my fault, I should've thought farther ahead, to what other people would think of me. I'm sure my opinion in the public eye here has now fallen to an all time low...

aka958

Don't trust people
Idiots everywhere. >.<

Sure thing Heroes of Might and Magic's sequels are different from it's predeccessors. Say if they suck, so be it, it still holds on to the same formula and concept. How dare you even make a comparison with how Final Fantasy doesn't change in each sequel? You haven't even seen it's fanbase who is in constant quarrel on which one is the bets because they are so different!
Yet still, the most humorous part must've been when you said I'm a know-it-all because I explained to you that Final Fantasy has had greater changes than Heroes of Might and Magic III to Heroes of Might and Magic IV.
Why? Because I shouldn't talk against my friends, a friends doesn't do that. Come at me, f*cking hypocrite! You were just talking against me.

You can be honest, jackass, you just couldn't handle being wrong so you got angry and made a f*cking excuse. Really mature boi. .-.

Meg

Really?

For goodness sakes man, I don't like you. I don't want to talk to you. Guess what! The world isn't going to end because of it. Get over it. Not everyone is going to kiss your ass. I don't like you for very simple reasons. You are a pain the neck. That's why. An egocentric "woe is me" pain in the neck. I put up with you for to long. It wasn't one thing that did it. It wasn't something you said or did. It was just you. Though I'd being kidding myself if I thought that would get through to you.

Cry me a river.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hooo what an absolute waste of time this day was. Show up to college for my only lesson, Psychology, only to find out that my lecturer wasn't there. We had a cover lesson instead, but instead of our cover lecturer actually trying to teach us anything, he got one of the students to cover the entire damn lesson off the top of his head.

Real god damn professional work there guys, not only that, but none of us were allowed to leave, so instead of actually doing something constructive with our time, we listen to a classmate drone on for an hour and a half about something he barely has the required understanding of to pass the exam. Including bus travel and waiting times, that's 7 hours of my day wasted.
7 hours I could have spent actually revising what I need to revise, or doing my uni course assignments, I go to college to get taught by a paid, university educated lecturer, not a god damn student who's knowledge of the subject matter is worse than my own.

I'll be damned if I'm going anywhere tomorrow at 7 in the morning knowing that he hasn't been in the last couple of days. Bugger wasting another 7 hours of my day.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Son of a bitch! First this, then that, and now ANOTHER problem all in the SAME F*CKING DAY!? What the hell?! Why are my summers always so full of misery?! I just don't get it!

M

Mishka

Son of a bitch! First this, then that, and now ANOTHER problem all in the SAME F*CKING DAY!? What the hell?! Why are my summers always so full of misery?! I just don't get it!
I know how it is, I'm here for you. <3

Top Bottom