• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Really eventually I will walk away and I won't come back jokes are okay once in a while but I am tired of your friends giving me **** then you just laugh with them say it's a joke or just don't say anything if youre not willing to stand up for me then you don't value my friendship.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't write or draw things for you ya know, if i did, I'd put your name on it and you could criticize it to your hearts content or i would ask for your opinion, but I don't, so stfu.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
BUMP!
Out of all of the posts in that thread, why quote mine and say that i'm 'hating on it'?
If you read it PROPERLY, i was only agreeing with someone, when i wasn't 'hating on it' at all!
I'm really passionate about the DMC series, so I can't help feel the way that I do.
I have my own reasons why i feel the way that I do about this reboot.

Also, can no-one read other sections of the forum? Obviously some don't bother. That post is three + days old for crying out loud... go to specsavers!

Blitz

Heeeeey.
I'm there, doing my out-of-normal high jumps in B-Ball, and the guy JUST tackles my legs while I'm in the air. F*CK YOU.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Just because you don't like a book in a certain genre does not mean it brings the genre down. It only brings the genre down if it promotes things that should not be promoted, you stupid mother... *sigh*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
People can suck my ****ing dick. Want to know why I haven't hung out with you over the summer? Because I don't appreciate being asked to hang out then ignored, and then when I say something about it I get slapped and told to suck it up and stop being a baby. People like you are the reason I want to be myself over breaks and why I don't like people in general. And thanks for pointing out my grades are ****. As if I didn't already ****ing know. My depression's making it just a tad bit hard to focus on school work when I'm doing every thing I can not to take cutting up again. And believe you me, with 'friends' like you guys it's a lot ****ing harder than it sounds. =/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
aww, WTF! It says Crystal Maze in the TV Book... not Bruce &^%$ing Forsythe's Play your cards Right!!! What a crock of s**t!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Okay internet explorer 9 and Bing, whether you're in cahoots with each other, I don't know, but stop f***ing up my internet exploring!!! I need to find out how to disable bing... gawd, it's really p***ing me off

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been looking forward to this announcement for over 10 years.
Don't give me FANFICTION!
I don't WANT fanfiction!
Maybe you SHOULD read some of the fanfics out there. Maybe it will change your mind.
I mean HONESTLY.
Some mysterious girl carved his name back into the stave and BOOM there he is?
That's become a cliché in TFG fandom.
Come on! You're better than that.
Don't give us fanfiction!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I will be majorly ****ed off if she starts the book off like that. I don't want to read something that I could have written. I swear, Julian or no Julian, that book will end up on top of my Twilight book - in the very far back darkest and dustiest corner of my house where I never venture. IF I even buy it.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Yes I know it's a game, yes i know i shouldn't be reacting like this but fk, how inconsiderate can you be!? I am a person too ya know, some heads up would've been nice instead of saying "Oh well you can have my gold since im not playing anymore" Fk you. You even said you were still going to play with me regardless of the other game, but nooooo, you left me like everyone else! you're no different!

+++++ GODDAMN MEN!!! :(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
for f*** sake, if you've got something to say, say it. Don't be f***ing cryptic about it! Otherwise keep opinions to yourself! OKAY?

Top Bottom