• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
20141115_social.jpg

Remember folks. You're all individuals. You're all different. Any form of collectivism (whether it's with the left, right, or center) is ultimately unnecessary.

Besides, there's another option; you could always go for the "far-forward" (anarcho-capitalism) category. These are the individuals capable of running their own lives with almost no outside help at all (outside of small, independently-run businesses I mean).

http://www.weather.com/home-garden/earthship-homes-sustainable-housing-photos-20130917

It's just too bad less and less people every day are able to realize that.

Last edited:

KRSkull

How can i smile and be happy around you if either call me and ask me to come because you have some important thing that you want me to do. and when i arrive and ask you what is the important thing. It turns out that its really a stupid thing.

OR

You share depressing news about how someone died.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
GOOD GRIEF. Can you just shut up already?
I just LOVE these idjits who feel they need to talk and talk and talk and talk non-friggin-stop to try defuse the tension of a scary game. JUST THE F UP ALREADY. Play the game! You don't have to multi-task. You're RUINING the experience. Just shut up and play ya doofus.

Maxman

God I feel really sad that Dead Island 2 is getting ripped to shreds :(

It looks sooo much more fun and better than the first 2 Dead Island games and i really couldn't give a slightest **** about the change in tone, I like it that its over the top
The Combat looks soooo Good and FUUUUUN

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching them try and justify Rodeo here in kiwi land. WTF, it's not even a kiwi sport so WHY? Things like this make humanity seem sick in the head. "Oh, the animals are well kept, you know it's not that we upse- it's not that we harm the animals, because we don't." WELL THERE YA GO, SONNY BOY. And then they claim "the animals are excited".
No, you douche, the animals are terrified. What, you're going to say that those three bulls trying to climb out of that confined cage is because they're EXCITED? Yes I bet they just can't WAIT to get out there with a thing on their BACK.

For every rider that gets concussed or bruised falling off I have only one thing to say: LEKKER.
Kry vir jou.
Blerrie poepolle.

Viper

Premium
I know it's popular these days to point out sexism in everything, but was it really necessary to mark the 25th anniversary of Disney's Little Mermaid that way?
It was sexist of Ursula to tell Ariel she didn't need her voice cause men don't like women that talk, but you know what? Ursula is the bad person in this cartoon, her actions are supposed to be bad and reflect reality in which you will get ill-fated advice from people who are not really your friends.
Ariel making huge decisions at 16 is not going to make girls think they are fit to make such decisions themselves, girls at that age, even younger, already came to that conclusion on their own. It's called being a teenager.
Ariel having a perfect body falls under different category of problems, considering even Eric is a hottie, so you can't really talk about it being sexist if it strikes at both genders.
Ariel gave up her life under sea in favor of living with Eric and that somehow will make girls believe that it's up to them to make compromise in relationship... if I remember correctly, Eric can't live under water, so the other way around can't work. Also, there is nothing stopping her from visiting her family from time to time.
Would you rather have the original ending where she kills herself after being rejected?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014

i made a ranting video. this is just how i feel. i know i'm in the minority and i'll get lynched for saying these things. but whatever i might make more videos about videogames and such. i really enjoyed alien isolation so i might review that soon. but yeah...this is me ranting for 13 minutes

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That moment when you notice just how loud the fridge, freezer and all the other kitchen stuff is and then you can't stop hearing them. Especially during a movie. I hate this fridge.

Quiet scene comes on, the fridge starts taking off.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Highlander: The Clintoning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/11/18/this-is-why-rand-paul-is-hilary-clintons-worst-nightmare/

"What is so interesting to me about the above list, is that although I would strongly disagree with Mr. Goodman on many issues, I concur with his assessment of the importance of the above. NSA spying, aggressive and unconstitutional foreign policy, reforming the criminal justice system and drone strikes. These aren’t side issues to me. They are core issues."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-g...emocrat-im_b_6169542.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Last night I had a huge scare. My computer crashed and when it rebooted it said to insert disc with the OS. I almost had a panic attack, if my computer failed on my I'd be a thousand dollars in the hole, unable to replace it, and hundreds of hours of work would've gone to waste. After I force rebooted it took a long time on the loading screen and me praying to God for it not to croak it finally rebooted with full capacity. I didn't realize just how much I had invested on my basket of eggs and now I worry more than ever that I am almost solely dependant on one thing I can't replace.

I still haven't rebooted the programs I was using when it crashed in fear that it will again. I have to but I still hesitate. I don't have a disc with the OS either so I'd be left 'stranded' until the company sent me the disc.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That moment when you notice just how loud the fridge, freezer and all the other kitchen stuff is and then you can't stop hearing them. Especially during a movie. I hate this fridge.

Quiet scene comes on, the fridge starts taking off.

My game systems are like that. When my games get quiet, the system immediately engages what me and my friend Hunter call "Spaceship Mode" where it sounds like it's going to take off into orbit. It's really distracting.

Top Bottom