• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Meg

Thanks Dad. You're really great you know that? Always thinking of others.

Oh wait. I forgot. You only think about your self. Thanks to you I'm gonna get yelled at on the first day of my new job tomorrow. Awesome.

Meg

What an ass...e_e
Let's just laugh at me to my face, to someone else, and hell where everyone else can see as well. And you can take your sexist bullcrap somewhere else. Jerk.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been in a bad mood ever since it got home and you thinking that I insulted you is only making it worse so please, just don't start. I can't be bothered to feel any compassion right now so I might just blow up and I really don't want that.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Just randomly, I think I knew far too many people who have died tragically or horribly. There are people I know who don't even remember an elderly relative dying in their lifetime... but me? I get to see it. I get to hear about it. I get to partake in the investigations. I even very close family confiding to me about their suicidal thoughts. This has been my life. Even my first school crush while I was attending that sixth form died while I was there. And people question my lack of ability to freak out about death. You tend to grow insensitive when it's shoved under your nose time and again or those you love are taken from you in the most unbelievable or physically painful ways... because it's the only way you can keep going without wondering if it's a curse.

At least one thing came of it - I no longer have much fear of dying myself.

Elton John

Oh, for goodness' sake!

This friend of mine tricked me to believe that he had managed to get a beta version of Arkham City for me and now I'm really ****ed at him because all I wanted to do in my life was to play that game endlessly locked in my room forever! No life, no job, no relatioships, no nothing! Just me and Batman! :mad: :mad: He will learn thought, he will..

Also, I've been visiting this other forum and wherever I go people talk about their jobs and how they got fired or they broke up and they feel ****! Helllooooo? I'm here! Don't I deserve your attention like 24 hours a day? :mad:

Reactions: Meg

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
1. Why the hell is my timetable for this semester packed, and full of hard subjects? Argh...

2. Damn those suppliers. Why must they deliver L.A. Noire later than the promised release date?

3. I hate programming languages, but I have to endure it for another 3 more semesters...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What the hell?! May 21, 2011 is Rapture? My ass! It even says in the goddamn bible "No man shall know the day nor the hour" and this guy says the bible contradicts that, hell-o! The bible contradicts itself in so many places it's not even funny. -_- Ugh, the ignorance of some people... I'm not even religious and I know this stuff.

Meg

What the hell?! May 21, 2011 is Rapture? My ass! It even says in the goddamn bible "No man shall know the day nor the hour" and this guy says the bible contradicts that, hell-o! The bible contradicts itself in so many places it's not even funny. -_- Ugh, the ignorance of some people... I'm not even religious and I know this stuff.
Not to mention the person who declared Judgement Day being May 21 made an end of ze world prediction before and was wrong. Oh yeah, and it was also believed that the world would end on 6/6/06, Y2K, 12/21/2012 (which is based on nothing really). I say we all let God figure out when the world should end because we are terrible at it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I agree, Meg. We should all just shut up about it. People just make doomsday theories to feed off people's fears, make a quick buck, and troll the community.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I agree, Meg. We should all just shut up about it. People just make doomsday theories to feed off people's fears, make a quick buck, and troll the community.

But the World is going to end, seriously! No seriously, it probably will one day... But that's like one day, which could be any day at any time. So my theory is it could happen whenever, so everyone should shut up saying when they think it will happen. In basic terms, I'm agreeing with you. And er, yeah, this comment wasn't so much a rant. More just like me agreeing. I may as well find something to get angry at whilst I'm here... Um, buses. They're always late, that's annoying. I'm gonna go now, bye... *Strolls off*

Meg

Which is why I'm predicting that in 2 billion years our galaxy will collide with another and everything will blow up! (Which is also a true theory). :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Which is why I'm predicting that in 2 billion years our galaxy will collide with another and everything will blow up! (Which is also a true theory). :D

You mean my house is going to get destroyed and everything in it? Should I send my stuff to outer-space then, and just collect it later? =/

Top Bottom