• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
#11 days since the nausea started (or Hg, because I'm damn sure that's what I'm suffering from - SOMEONE DIAGNOSE ME AND SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL!!!) and it would be today that my body caves in and hugs that toilet. First day on my new job too.
Ffs I just need SOMETHING.

+I'm not playing nice this time. If I feel like crying, I'm going to cry. If I feel like snapping, I'm going to, ****it if you feel hard done by, hubby, I've got a surprise for you.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There is a stark difference between being justifiably upset when your partner betrays your trust, and deciding to dole out punishment on them for doing it.

Someone cheats on you? Yes, it's well within your right to be upset with that person, to feel hurt, to decide to leave them.

What's not within your right is to do physical harm to them for said betrayal! Why? Because in doing so, you are treating said person like your personal property, rather than your equal. :/

Seriously, the hell with that flawed logic of, "Well, he/she cheated, so they deserved it when I hit them/other form of bodily harm".

Yeah, and Lorena Bobbitt wasn't insane.../rant and sarcasm.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Vergil'sBitch: Damn I'm sorry to hear you've been having a rough time lately. If you ever want me to enter your mind like some weird quote from a Matrix movie and beat up your paranoia demons, you know where to find me. 9-5, Daily Bugle. Failing that, somewhere else in NYC.

@Rebel Dynasty: What happened? :( Did somebody make my friend upset? Damn I have a lot of inner anger as Spider-Man. I've got to stop wearing the black suit.

/Spider-Man away...or erm, something else awesome.

KRSkull

What do you mean by its ok to carry a pocket knife. but its wrong and crazy to carry a flash light and duct tape in the morning. There are a lot of things you can do with a flashlight beside lighting your way like you can blind people who tries to hurt you and you can use it to signal for help or use it as a distraction. As for duct tape well you can fix almost everything with it. and you can make things with it like Wallets, strings, flashy jackets, decorations, and a tent.

While pocket knife you can only use it to cut things.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm sick and tired of people making plans with me and change at the last minute. But if I do it "How dare you!" :shifty: Bull:poop:!!!! This time I'm not getting mad and not caring. But, don't make a promise that involves food. Damn I'm hungry. :'(

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'll sum up my frustrations from what I've been reading:

The way those guys talk about their wives being children who need a spanking don't deserve their wives. Especially the ones who said as soon as she gave them children, got old and fat, they would find a young 20-something instead. And stop going on about 'I need a submissive wife to train'. :facepalm: That's not what marriage is about...mornons.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll sum up my frustrations from what I've been reading:

The way those guys talk about their wives being children who need a spanking don't deserve their wives. Especially the ones who said as soon as she gave them children, got old and fat, they would find a young 20-something instead. And stop going on about 'I need a submissive wife to train'. :facepalm: That's not what marriage is about...mornons.
But the reality is vice versa. Women label men as children all the time. Mostly because it's true, but still. You can't point the finger from one side and say the other is in the wrong, when the other side is doing the exact same thing, can you?

+ So I found this app that generates random plots-
So what?
-and I wanna use you in them.
No.
Tell me why.
No way.
Never mind. :mad:

Top Bottom