• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
OMG like, sooooooo need to rant right now.

No I don't I'm just being a douche muffin.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Another happy rant.
Yuki is unbelievably adorable. She loves playing with her little spool of thread. She also pounces at my mom's foot.
*sigh* I'm so happy...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You gotta be sh*tting me, Figi's. I've got everyone's presents picked out and you don't ship outside the US? What the effing hell? >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm sorry, but when I'm watching a walkthrough on Youtube, I don't want someone incessantly talking and 'prattling on' about stuff.
I just want to watch a walkthrough about a game that I am stuck on... I don't give a rats a$$ about anything else, I don't want things read out to me, I just want to see it for myself.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'm sorry, but when I'm watching a walkthrough on Youtube, I don't want someone incessantly talking and 'prattling on' about stuff.
I just want to watch a walkthrough about a game that I am stuck on... I don't give a rats a$$ about anything else, I don't want things read out to me, I just want to see it for myself.

I don't mind that but what I do mind is if a person is playing a game or in a Lets Play that all they do is whine when they don't get something and its clearly their fault and if it isn't its still annoying or just whine and complain it takes away the fun and makes it irritating.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nothing against any of the guys here, but...why is it that when a guy's opinionated, stubborn, and always gets their way he's labelled "in charge", but if a girl's that way she's "bossy" or "b*tch"? Why do I have to be submissive and let people walk all over me to be labelled a "nice girl"? Why is it so wrong for me to stand up for myself and what I think?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nothing against any of the guys here, but...why is it that when a guy's opinionated, stubborn, and always gets their way he's labelled "in charge", but if a girl's that way she's "bossy" or "b*tch"? Why do I have to be submissive and let people walk all over me to be labelled a "nice girl"? Why is it so wrong for me to stand up for myself and what I think?
Stick to your guns and don't let anyone make you a doormat. Guys like that who shame women with name calling aren't worth it. They're just insecure or like being that way. Don't try and please them. They are not real men.
The guys I know like women to speak their mind and offer opinions. They hate men like the ones you describe and call them weak.

Personally, I call guys like that old dinosaurs because the only guys I hear talking like that are 50 year old or older business men who are freaked out that women are becoming equal with them and will no longer need them for their money. It's quite sad when men think women will only need them if they are rich. How about developing a nice personality or some hobbies to attract ladies. :rolleyes:

V

Oldschool DMC fan

Trust me, other people will be saying how much of an ass a doucherocket guy is behind his back all the same.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
The words you used were 'next day delivery'... JANUARY ISN'T 'NEXT DAY'! IT'S NEXT FORTNIGHT!
To quote Sir Walter *clears throat*... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
The words you used were 'next day delivery'... JANUARY ISN'T 'NEXT DAY'! IT'S NEXT FORTNIGHT!
To quote Sir Walter *clears throat*... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
That happened to my Dad yesterday.:facepalm: I don't know why they promise next day service when there is no way it will arrive next day at such a busy time of year.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
That happened to my Dad yesterday.:facepalm: I don't know why they promise next day service when there is no way it will arrive next day at such a busy time of year.

I went back to look at Terms and Conditions and by the looks of it, I could have had a toaster delivered by tomorrow, but not a necklace that says 'Mum'... :banghead: :shifty:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I went back to look at Terms and Conditions and by the looks of it, I could have had a toaster delivered by tomorrow, but not a necklace that says 'Mum'... :banghead: :shifty:
That is weird. You'd think a necklace would be quicker to post than a heavy toaster.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Another thread about Nero... *through gritted teeth* yay!
Seeing it's a reboot, why not just leave the little t**t out?! It's a reboot, doesn't mean he's gotta be in it.
:banghead:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Another thread about Nero... *through gritted teeth* yay!
Seeing it's a reboot, why not just leave the little t**t out?! It's a reboot, doesn't mean he's gotta be in it.
:banghead:
Or if he really has to be, then do it in the 3rd or 4th game and give the kid a personality. Having said that, I can't see reboot Vergil having a kid now he's gone all out nuts.

Mini rant that's not really a rant: I hate prepping sprouts! :tongue:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If dad just spoke to me earlier today instead of using fb as his means of communication with me even though I'm in the next room and very obviously doing chores ie. NOT on Fb, then I probably wouldn't have had a breakdown like I did. Cant take stress. I can barely take care of my kids, let alone something urgent and important like printing out flight seat bookings for tomorrow ****ing morning when my printer is out of ink, the stores that sell the ink are all closed and I'm forced to jump a favour on my bestie when she's already running late on her own schedule...just....agh!!!!

Top Bottom