• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Why oh why do people keep coming back to forums that they profess to hate? Why bother? Why slate the place on other sites and then KEEP coming back anyway, if only to say how you hate the community or think everyone is an idiot for not thinking as you do?

Genuine question, people. Why bother?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I really can't stand people when they say being a lesbian is okay, yet being gay is wrong. You do realize they are the same thing, right?

P.S. I'm not a lesbian, I just don't see why people are so hypocritical.:p

I agree. :/ I think most people who say it just want to watch two girls going at it. Or they want to join in. I wonder if they realize most lesbians wouldn't go for that. /== It's kinds like one of my friends who b*tches when I say I'm considering writing yaoi, and yet he loves yuri.... *headwalls*

Rant:
I hate my back. May I have a new one please? Yes, I'd like some fries with that order.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I agree. :/ I think most people who say it just want to watch two girls going at it. Or they want to join in. I wonder if they realize most lesbians wouldn't go for that. /== It's kinds like one of my friends who b*tches when I say I'm considering writing yaoi, and yet he loves yuri.... *headwalls*

This. F**king this. I can't stand that. It's okay for two women to smooch the hell out of each other, but as soon as two males do it they should be condemned.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I agree. :/ I think most people who say it just want to watch two girls going at it. Or they want to join in. I wonder if they realize most lesbians wouldn't go for that. /== It's kinds like one of my friends who b*tches when I say I'm considering writing yaoi, and yet he loves yuri.... *headwalls*[/quote]

This. F**king this. I can't stand that. It's okay for two women to smooch the hell out of each other, but as soon as two males do it they should be condemned.

Bugs the c*ap out of me too. I have to listen to that sort of cr*p nearly everyday with my family.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
College sending me my timetable via text.
First line of the text...
"You are required to be in college for 9 this morning"
Shortly after another text comes in...
"Apologies but there has been some confusion. Your timetable commences NEXT WEEK. You don't need to attend this week."

I'm not even back in college and they've already screwed up twice. This year I think I'll keep a tally of all their screw-ups.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I can't believe how small minded some people are... ban consoles because kids are fat?
As a comedian once said " ban your f**** until you can look after what comes out of it!!"
Games consoles ARE NOT a device for babysitting... it's down to you to see that they're looked after (healthy, happy, loved etc...)
Gave the idiots a piece of my mind... twonks... (not bad for someone who doesn't have children eh?)

aoshi

No, I jus complimented that she makes a good anchorwoman. It does not mean i am sexually attracted to her. Damn it, I can't let my guard down even for a second.>_<

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Ugh, I am so mad at ME. All the time I'm 'Too busy,' to go on the forum but I actually have spare time, I just don't get what my deal is! Stupid me, it's like I don't even like you guys which is so untrue! I pledge to never fade into oblivion away from this awesome online community. :'o

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Just because you don't like a certain something, doesn't mean that the people who do are blind fans, you f**ing idiot. And why is it that you always have to try and get people to see the source of entertainment in YOUR light if they already made their minds up about it?

The world doesn't revolve around you, get over yourself.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
Just because you don't like a certain something, doesn't mean that the people who do are blind fans, you f**ing idiot. And why is it that you always have to try and get people to see the source of entertainment in YOUR light if they already made their minds up about it?

The world doesn't revolve around you, get over yourself.

.....>_< okay. I'm sorry! D: j/k.
Don't let the drama get to you. Some people here do seem to be a bit overly passionate about the games (and their opinions on it). Take it with a pinch of salt, and let them down gently ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Banned members who try to pull the autism card when explaining their high levels of rudeness, disdain for the rules and general attitude of "I can do what the hell I want" - if I don't let my own son get away with it (and he is WAY worse on the spectrum than you) then what in the name of Sonic makes you think I'm going to let you off?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Banned members who try to pull the autism card when explaining their high levels of rudeness, disdain for the rules and general attitude of "I can do what the hell I want" - if I don't let my own son get away with it (and he is WAY worse on the spectrum than you) then what in the name of Sonic makes you think I'm going to let you off?

Wow... just... wow... I get sick of the way some people 'pull that card' to explain the way they are. There was a bloke in Cornwall who shot a cat (he got a fine and a suspended prison sentence)... he didn't think that he should be punished because he pulled the 'autistic' card. I'm sorry, but it's not an excuse...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

They're banned. You rule, Angel. ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I miss all the fun. What are we all talking about? Who's banned? Was someone bad enough to get banned? I don't know anything anymore! :'(

Sometimes a person doesn't have to be bad to be banned, just unproductive and annoying. I mean, why join a forum to discuss a game only to bash it and its fans constantly, get others to join in and then whine about the community on your profile and on other boards? Smells like angsty trolling to me and I'm just too old to be patient with it ;)

Top Bottom