• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The DmC Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I explained i was sloopy on expressing my full thoughts. But being fan can be from simple interest in a character to worshipping the character in a way.
And i have expressed that you can be fan of both - but that you are more fan of one in particular than the other.

Let´s look into a scenario:
Your fan of two characters. DmC Dante and DMC Dante. But one of them must die. Knowing that you like one of them more than the other - you pick the one you are more fan of.
Whichever you pick is the one i would say your more fan of.

And that proves my point that there is no equal 50-50% of being fan of two characters. More like 49% -51% kinda.
okay well people can be a "more fan" of whoever they want according to their preference, but my point is you can like BOTH characters and alot of people i've seen online do.

Asmodaius

I explained i was sloopy on expressing my full thoughts. But being fan can be from simple interest in a character to worshipping the character in a way.
And i have expressed that you can be fan of both - but that you are more fan of one in particular than the other.

Let´s look into a scenario:
Your fan of two characters. DmC Dante and DMC Dante. But one of them must die. Knowing that you like one of them more than the other - you pick the one you are more fan of.
Whichever you pick is the one i would say your more fan of.

And that proves my point that there is no equal 50-50% of being fan of two characters. More like 49% -51% kinda.

And who are you to define what is right and what is wrong?
You are just you. You aren't important or significant enough to decide such things. You can decide it for yourself, but not for others. That statement above you made - that is just YOUR opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

You're not the one to make the rules.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
okay well people can be a "more fan" of whoever they want according to their preference, but my point is you can like BOTH characters and alot of people i've seen online do.
I have said now in two posts recently people can be fan of both characters. So can you stop for a simple moment and read them? Or do i have to do another fourht post after this one?

And who are you to define what is right and what is wrong?
You are just you. You aren't important or significant enough to decide such things. You can decide it for yourself, but not for others. That statement above you made - that is just YOUR opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

You're not the one to make the rules.
We have preferences like Choco said. And those preferences makes us more fan of a character over another. Especially in a case with a original character and a version.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I am not gonna try to discuss you more. You "like them both" but your signature and avatar is DmC. And before you had a black haired DMC 2 Dante.

Now lets go on topic or i can just send a message to mods to close the thread.
And Choco thanks for liking apples in this thread when in your "Move thread" you told me not to spam. And now your doing it here.

EDIT:
If you want to make a Dante thread - go do that Choco and Asmo and discuss things over there.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I am not gonna try to discuss you more. You "like them both" but your signature and avatar is DmC. And before you had a black haired DMC 2 Dante.

Now lets go on topic or i can just send a message to mods to close the thread.
And Choco thanks for liking apples in this thread when in your "Move thread" you told me not to spam. And now your doing it here.

EDIT:
If you want to make a Dante thread - go do that Choco and Asmo and discuss things over there.
no cooldemon i am not spamming in this thread, my reason for posting in this thread is to discuss the topic. you came to my thread just to spread your negativity you even said it yourself. i had a thread the topic was moves you want to see in DmC and you came in there talking about the limitations DmC will have move-set wise, then when another member asked you to post whatever moves you wanted to see you replied "nah im not gonna give ninja theory any ideas" so the reason you came to my thread was not so you could talk about the topic it was to talk about limitations.

Asmodaius

So just because I have DmC Dante in my sig and avatar, then I can't like the original Dante?
You must be the most close-minded man I have ever met on the internet... and that's saying ALOT! XD

I think the mods should close this thread as well.
The issue you are trying to make out of DmC is all in your head.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
point is cooldemon after sales fail do to all the hate i am gonna buy this for $20 dollars and get collections

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
no cooldemon i am not spamming in this thread, my reason for posting in this thread is to discuss the topic. you came to my thread just to spread your negativity you even said it yourself. i had a thread the topic was moves you want to see in DmC and you came in there talking about the limitations DmC will have move-set wise, then when another member asked you to post whatever moves you wanted to see you replied "nah im not gonna give ninja theory any ideas" so the reason you came to my thread was not so you could talk about the topic it was to talk about limitations.
The first one about limitations was a post i made because i thought it was worth posting to everyone. The second one was unecessary but unlike you i didnt do it to corrupt your thread.
And person i replied to had to be answered why i wudnt post my ideas for moves.

So just because I have DmC Dante in my sig and avatar, then I can't like the original Dante?
You must be the most close-minded man I have ever met on the internet... and that's saying ALOT! XD

I think the mods should close this thread as well.
The issue you are trying to make out of DmC is all in your head.

I have said now in two posts recently people can be fan of both characters. So can you stop for a simple moment and read them? Or do i have to do another fourht post after this one?

We have preferences like Choco said. And those preferences makes us more fan of a character over another. Especially in a case with a original character and a version.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The first one about limitations was a post i made because i thought it was worth posting to everyone. The second one was unecessary but unlike you i didnt do it to corrupt your thread.
And person i replied to had to be answered why i wudnt post my ideas for moves.
they didn't ask you why you didn't post any moves they said go ahead and post whatever moves you like, they weren't asking a question, then you still refused to even though that was the topic, so why did you come on my thread if you weren't going to contribute? however, in this thread i have been contributing to the whole topic, but then when i make one small joke to another member you jump on me and say im spamming. you are saying that because you are mad that i told you not to spam on my thread, because you actually were spamming, you weren't planning on contributing to my thread whatsoever, im pretty sure that is what spamming is not making one small post to another member, when i've been contributing to this thread quite a bit.

Asmodaius

I'm sorry to say this, CoolDemon... but you are such a hypocrite.

You troll other people's threads and go off-topic on them, not even responding to the main topic to begin with, and you expect others to stay on-topic and not troll your threads.

You ignore posts of others, because you don't feel like reading them or because you disagree with them, yet you expect others to read and respect all your posts and opinions.

You ask people not to post in your thread and that they can go make their own threads, yet you barge into other people's threads with your meaningless crap all the time!

No way that I am going to listen to you. You don't deserve the respect you so wish to get, and I am not going to offer it to you either. You want people to agree with you and listen to your opinions as if they are facts, but you won't even consider listening to other people's opinions if they just slightly differ from your own.

mrrandomlulz

yet again my only concern is that they said it is a parralel dimension not non canon
therefore if an interdimensional gap is opened in a future DMC game we may see more of this new Dante
therefore it is best that they just put the "non canonical " sticker on this game

mrrandomlulz

woah calm down asmo it is just a forum '
any more arguing and i am hiring you 2 a therapist XD

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
they didn't ask you why you didn't post any moves they said go ahead and post whatever moves you like, they weren't asking a question, then you still refused to even though that was the topic, so why did you come on my thread if you weren't going to contribute? however, in this thread i have been contributing to the whole topic, but then when i make one small joke to another member you jump on me and say im spamming. you are saying that because you are mad that i told you not to spam on my thread, because you actually were spamming, you weren't planning on contributing to my thread whatsoever, im pretty sure that is what spamming is not making one small post to another member, when i've been contributing to this thread quite a bit.
You´ve been contributing to this thread yet it took you three total of posts for you to realize that i had agreed to that you can be fan of two characters.

But let´s end the argument from her. I jumped you because of same reason you jumped me saying that my limitation comment was to spam.

I'm sorry to say this, CoolDemon... but you are such a hypocrite.

You troll other people's threads and go off-topic on them, not even responding to the main topic to begin with, and you expect others to stay on-topic and not troll your threads.

You ignore posts of others, because you don't feel like reading them or because you disagree with them, yet you expect others to read and respect all your posts and opinions.

You ask people not to post in your thread and that they can go make their own threads, yet you barge into other people's threads with your meaningless crap all the time!

No way that I am going to listen to you. You don't deserve the respect you so wish to get, and I am not going to offer it to you either. You want people to agree with you and listen to your opinions as if they are facts, but you won't even consider listening to other people's opinions if they just slightly differ from your own.

Those "People" are you and GGC. Noone else. So don´t say "People" as if i ignore everyones post. I ignore only people like you and GGC.

Did i ignore Virago? She told me that Dante belongs to Capcom for right reasons and that change perspectives totally.

mrrandomlulz

yet again i hope trish is in this new one
Since it is a parralel dimension she might be dante's girlfriend or something
and Kyrie is nero's assistant rather than his girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom