• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The DmC Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You´ve been contributing to this thread yet it took you three total of posts for you to realize that i had agreed to that you can be fan of two characters.

But let´s end the argument from her. I jumped you because of same reason you jumped me saying that my limitation comment was to spam.

Those "People" are you and GGC. Noone else.
okay i want to end the arguement as well, but anybody reading this can go check and see that i didn't say you were spamming on your first post i said limitations are not the topic please stay on the topic of move-sets, since by your first post i sensed negativity. then when you said you didn't come to the thread to contribute any move-sets, that's when i classified you as spamming because you're intention of coming to my thread was not to discuss moves, but to get off topic with DmC's limitations. but i would like to stop arguing, i feel horrible for the people who are trying to post on this thread. im sorry guys :p

see ya guys ima go to bed i will see if this argument has gone anywhere tomorrow
im sorry for wasting your time with our arguing hopefully it will not be happening tomorrow.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
It doesn't matter who those people are. You do it! And you are a hypocrite for doing so.
No, i specifically ignore you and GGC. And if you call me hypocritc?

1. I told you a theory about the hooded girl where i pointed out her ears in a picture and said she might have shaved kind hairstyle. And in a friendly way i said "I better get credit" IN A FRIENDLY way:

That will take long, however i am VERY sure that's how that girl character looks like.
When a clear picture of that punk girl comes, i better get credited!

2. This is what you replied with:

So you can flaunt with a "I told you so!"? Are you really that person?
3. And here is you doing exactly the thing you found pathetic - flaunting "Are you really that person?". I wanted to do it in a friendly way not a jerk way:
IT'S A HOOD!!! The mysterious girl is ALWAYS wearing the hood! It is just see-through and it appears she might be bald underneath... But that is definately NOT hair we see on that girl's head! I knew it!
Alright, with that pointed out and out of the way...

I love those sonic slashes Dante does with his sword! Nice find, Tiran! ^^

So don´t talk about me being a hypocrite.
The funny thing is - the hood was not properly covering the hooded girl. So it looked like she had a mowhawk.

Asmodaius

I wasn't "Haha, CoolDemon, I was right, you were wrong, in your face!" about that. I was just surprised that I was actually right about it in the first place, and that it actually was a hood all along. But apparently you took it personally, because everything I say or do MUST be because of something revolving you, right?

It doesn't change that you are still being a hypocrite, CoolDemon.

Now... If I were to make a thread about DmC, asking you not to post in it... would you respect that? Like you're asking me and others to respect your thread and not post in it? Because I doubt it. I really do. I don't think you can let a thread go unnoticed and not post your opinion in it, even if asked not to.

We could put it to the test, if you wish.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I wasn't "Haha, CoolDemon, I was right, you were wrong, in your face!" about that. I was just surprised that I was actually right about it in the first place, and that it actually was a hood all along. But apparently you took it personally, because everything I say or do MUST be because of something revolving you, right?

It doesn't change that you are still being a hypocrite, CoolDemon.

Now... If I were to make a thread about DmC, asking you not to post in it... would you respect that? Like you're asking me and others to respect your thread and not post in it? Because I doubt it. I really do. I don't think you can let a thread go unnoticed and not post your opinion in it, even if asked not to.

We could put it to the test, if you wish.
You did exactly what i would have done but the difference is that i wouldn´t have done it with your tone. I would have a friendly tone. And the fact you said "So you can flaunt" shows how your attitude is towards me. You didn´t catch that i meant it in a friendly way.

Your the one who added me to ignore and now i am off your list again. You made the two threads "Your likes and dislikes - Gameplay" and "Your likes and dislikes - appearance".

Have i corrupted them? No.

Asmodaius

Also, I apologize to everyone else about this thread going to hell, because of our arguing.
I will stop continuing this arguement by not responding to CoolDemon, if he attempts to continue it.

So right, let's get back on topic.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Also, I apologize to everyone else about this thread going to hell, because of our arguing.
I will stop continuing this arguement by not responding to CoolDemon, if he attempts to continue it.

So right, let's get back on topic.
what exactly is the topic? i've been so side-tracked i don't even know what it is anymore

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Quite honestly after i found out Capcom has the rights to Dante rightfully - it´s not been a issue for me to accept DmC Dante as DMC Dante.
And most the thread was about how DmC Dante is not DMC Dante. I still stick to that they are two different characters in my eyes. But if the people who have the rights to the character wants to say its DMC Dante - then i have nothing to complain about.

Since Hideki was paid to create DMC or Dante for Capcom...
Matter of time before this thread closes as well.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh my GOD! This much and I've only been gone a few hours! Thiere's like 7 new Pages!!

THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY TEARING US APART!! What Gives!!!???

Asmodaius

Quite honestly after i found out Capcom has the rights to Dante rightfully - it´s not been a issue for me to accept DmC Dante as DMC Dante.
And most the thread was about how DmC Dante is not DMC Dante. I still stick to that they are two different characters in my eyes. But if the people who have the rights to the character wants to say its DMC Dante - then i have nothing to complain about.

Since Hideki was paid to create DMC or Dante for Capcom...
Matter of time before this thread closes as well.

And I take my words back from earlier. You are not as close-minded as I thought you were.
I apologize. And I am glad to see you evolve like this. ^^

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
And I take my words back from earlier. You are not as close-minded as I thought you were.
I apologize. And I am glad to see you evolve like this. ^^
I apologize too for arguments. But i was right on the ears, and bald like head of the girl. So where´s my cake?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I still don´t like Tameem. But i defended Dante. And since i now know Dante is Capcoms - i dont need to speak for Dante. Because again - it´s theirs.

So curious what the story will be like - Tameem can go jump off a small bridge with water for all i care though.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Indeed the game is tearing us apart Berto. That´s why it must be released asap. Not that i am going to keep on discussing DmC Dante is not DMC Dante for the reasons that i have explained above.
All this arguments and not just in this thread - and looking back with what i know NOW - i am thinking "What the.....?"

EDIT: Apologize Tony, Angel, Dark etc.
If i knew Capcom had the rights because they paid Hideki i wouldn´t have acted this way.

Asmodaius

I still don´t like Tameem. But i defended Dante. And since i now know Dante is Capcoms - i dont need to speak for Dante. Because again - it´s theirs.

So curious what the story will be like - Tameem can go jump off a small bridge with water for all i care though.

I don't really care about Tameem's behaviour. It doesn't change how I feel about the game. As I've stated before, I don't judge a game because of the developers. If I like a game, I will buy it, then the developers can be a bunch of a-holes all they want.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I don't really care about Tameem's behaviour. It doesn't change how I feel about the game. As I've stated before, I don't judge a game because of the developers. If I like a game, I will buy it, then the developers can be a bunch of a-holes all they want.
Honestly i see little apparent reasons CURRENTLY for why i shouldn´t agree with you.
And you said "How you feel about the game". Knowing Tameem isn´t a cool person stops me from buying. But that does not mean i dislike the game though.

EDIT:
There is other things i have to spend money on than games. I am also very, very picky on games.
Skyrim is something i hope to buy for Ps3 full pack someday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom