• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The DmC Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Really?

I mean really? Is this actually happening again? I was under the impression that we'd gotten to a stage where things could be discussed in a mature manner without having to resort to insults and lashing out. CD, why the outburst? I'm seeing Asmo and Ghost putting forward their points and I'm not quite sure where the whole "forcing" their opinion on you comes from. Discussion requires a little give and take, the fact that you seem unable to accept that they have an opinion that differs from your own about DmC is starting to smack as ridiculous.

I keep saying it and it never seems to get through to anyone, if you're getting visibly stressed out in a discussion, for the love of all that is holy do not start lashing out at people because it's a surefire way to get yourself in trouble.
CD, consider this your next official warning. Take it how you will but there's absolutely no need to go about with aggressive name calling and insulting when you could have quite easily just walked away.
One more strike and you're out I'm afraid.

I strongly recommend people take a few minutes here to cool their jets.

Oh and for goodness sake would people PLEASE start using the brand new, shiny ignore function? That's what it's there for.
lol will do angelo credo

Asmodaius

That is one person.
What about the rest of us? Why do you have so many problems listening to our opinions? Do you disagree with them so badly that you simply refuse to accept them at all? Or what is it?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
That is one person.
What about the rest of us? Why do you have so many problems listening to our opinions? Do you disagree with them so badly that you simply refuse to accept them at all? Or what is it?
You talk as if my opinion is wrong while your own is right. That proves enough. And the rest of you have becom three = Choco, GGC and You.

So speak for yourself. I listen to people, but you guys aren't even making good points.

Asmodaius

You talk as if my opinion is wrong while your own is right. That proves enough. And the rest of you have becom three = Choco, GGC and You.

So speak for yourself.

Now you are just repeating the things I said about you.
My opinions aren't facts, they are opinions shaped because of facts.
And it is not your opinions I find wrong. You have your opinions like I have mine. It is your attitude I find wrong. It's like you are so set on your own mind that you won't even consider the things others say. Yes, you did so with Virago, that was a huge change that I hadn't seen you do before and I had hoped you would be more open-minded towards others as well... but you haven't been. After that, you went back to be like you have been since the first day you joined this forum.

That's why I am pushing on. I am not trying to push my opinion at you, I am trying to push you to be more open-minded and acceptive of other people's opinions. When you start to do so, then other people will be more acceptive of you as well. Respect is a mutual thing. As Angelo Credo said, it's a give and take. And I hope one day you will understand that.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Now you are just repeating the things I said about you.
My opinions aren't facts, they are opinions shaped because of facts.
And it is not your opinions I find wrong. You have your opinions like I have mine. It is your attitude I find wrong. It's like you are so set on your own mind that you won't even consider the things others say. Yes, you did so with Virago, that was a huge change that I hadn't seen you do before and I had hoped you would be more open-minded towards others as well... but you haven't been. After that, you went back to be like you have been since the first day you joined this forum.

That's why I am pushing on. I am not trying to push my opinion at you, I am trying to push you to be more open-minded and acceptive of other people's opinions. When you start to do so, then other people will be more acceptive of you as well. Respect is a mutual thing. As Angelo Credo said, it's a give and take. And I hope one day you will understand that.
I am open-minded and acceptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom