• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, why is this acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We as DMC fans are supposed to laugh along with NT. Because they're mocking an iconic character.

I can smell 1.2 million sales from a mile away after this.
DmC defense force, riddle me this. Where is this going to get them? Was there any need to show those pictures. Isn't concept art enough?

Let's hear that damage control.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Making fun of old Dante is taboo. You must not condone in such actions for it is written in the DMC scripture that
"He who insults OG Dante is wrong and suffer the wrath of the fanboys. Branded as a pariah he does not know the word of truth. DmC Dante is completely up for ridicule though. Insult him at all times. PRAISE BE BROKEBACK DANTE!"

May the Brokeback Dante be with you. DmC sucks.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
We as DMC fans are supposed to laugh along with NT. Because they're mocking an iconic character.

I can smell 1.2 million sales from a mile away after this.
DmC defense force, riddle me this. Where is this going to get them?
For **** sake its all a work of fiction old and new dante suck in their own ways

Making fun of old Dante is taboo. You must not condone in such actions for it is written in the DMC scripture that
"He who insults OG Dante is wrong and suffer the wrath of the fanboys. Branded as a pariah he does not know the word of truth. DmC Dante is completely up for ridicule though. Insult him at all times. PRAISE BE BROKEBACK DANTE!"

You are doing a really good job convincing people you're a fan of DMC. You sure do love insulting the old series more than you do praising it.

I've already called you out on your baiting so why do you still keep at it?

"I'm a fan of the series"
"The series was never good apart from the first game"
"DMC fans are the worst"
"Why are DMC fans getting mad when they're mocked"
"He's a fictional character"
"Muh big boss"

No seriously the **** he posts. What the **** is he even doing here? I'm not going to put him on my ignore list because that still doesn't hide the fact he's trying to get a rise out of people. Holy ****.

You in a nutshell, come up with some new material.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
...........i am bored, ill give you that. But still a flame war is something they dont want.......and its here
Not to be rude or anything, but you have to re-read the rule.
"Every week, some new member comes into the forum (welcome^^) who has just found out about the differences between the old Devil May Cry series and the one currently being in production, feels betrayed or annoyed, or whatever, and decides to make a thread about it.

Those threads ALWAYS lead in something bad. They may lead to a flame, they may lead into a troll contest and who knows where else. Do you know where they do not lead? In proper exchange of opinions and thoughts between members, which is actually (prepare to be shocked) the reason for EVERY forum in existence.

So here's the deal. Every new thread like that, will be immediately locked, and the creator warned. If you have to express your hate, do it somewhere else. If you'd like to address the subject in a proper civil manner, then, and ONLY THEN, you're absolutely welcome to do so."
So, for starters, Cherry is not a new member, she didn't make this thread to hate Dante or DmC, just NT. She didn't make a new thread about being curious about DmC as if it were her first time finding out about it, hence the rule meaning people who reply to those threads saying "DmC is going to suck" or "Dante sucks." etc.
We're talking about NT, Tameem, and everything else that's not DmC.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You are doing a really good job convincing people you're a fan of DMC. You sure do love insulting the old series more than you do praising it.

I've already called you out on your baiting so why do you still keep at it?

You in a nutshell, come up with some new material.
You're the only one who thinks I'm here just to mess with you because like, does anyone else think that my stuff I do to make fun of both DMC and DmC is somehow personally calling anyone out?

I like both DMC and DmC but I also think that I can insult both DMC and DmC because like they can be. I believe I gave enough praise for DMC as I also stand by my opinion that the first Devil May Cry and the first Dante is still number 1 in my book. Just because I don't like the Dantes from DMC 3 and 4 it doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I'm a fan of the video games still but not really the characters if they will turn them in to dumb anime stereotypes. But hey, I just have to praise DMC constantly according to you and you just like making up an excuse for me when I don't. Whatever have fun.

Terrutas

You're the only one who thinks I'm here just to mess with you because like, does anyone else think that my stuff I do to make fun of both DMC and DmC is somehow personally calling anyone out?

I like both DMC and DmC but I also think that I can insult both DMC and DmC because like they can be. I believe I gave enough praise for DMC as I also stand by my opinion that the first Devil May Cry and the first Dante is still number 1 in my book. Just because I don't like the Dantes from DMC 3 and 4 it doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I'm a fan of the video games still but not really the characters if they will turn them in to dumb anime stereotypes. But hey, I just have to praise DMC constantly according to you and you just like making up an excuse for me when I don't. Whatever have fun.
I do. You don't actually need to think to see that you're just here to troll people.

And good job bullshitting by the way, you never praised the original series. All I ever saw you do on this forum is "Spike up a defense" for DmC by calling us dumb fanboys and saying how the old series sucks.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."

36827600.jpg

But hey, I just have to praise DMC constantly according to you and you just like making up an excuse for me when I don't. Whatever have fun.

I never said that. But seriously where were you before this forum? YouTube? How many people voted down your comments? You're not new to this sorta thing. You are quite professional at it.

And by the way has anyone called you a Ninja Theory employee? This is important.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Hahaha, You're so easy.

For one that baits all the time, you like biting it yourself way too often. :D
All I have to do is bash DMC or anything you like and you'll come at me like a pack of dogs. I'm not trying to do this so called "baiting" thing because I want to troll. So stupid how so many people chalk up anyone who doesn't agree with them as trolling. That's exactly what's happening here.

Terrutas

All I have to do is bash DMC or anything you like and you'll come at me like a pack of dogs. I'm not trying to do this so called "baiting" thing because I want to troll. So stupid how so many people chalk up anyone who doesn't agree with them as trolling. That's exactly what's happening here.
Nah, It's not.

Re-Read his edited post. You are so obvious. Like I said spice things up a bit every couple of days otherwise people will see through you. Practice on YouTube and try out your technique here now and again. You might even catch me off guard if you're good at it.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I never said that. But seriously where were you before this forum? YouTube? How many people voted down your comments? You're not new to this sorta thing. You are quite professional at it.

And by the way has anyone called you a Ninja Theory employee? This is important.
I'm not asking for likes. This isn't some popularity contest. Plus when I'm on youtube I'm not looking up anything to do with Devil May Cry. I don't know what I do. Youtube is a weird place. I start off watching maybe a little RoosterTeeth and in about 30 minutes I'm looking up how to make ice cream. You never know where you end up.

We're just on the internet talking about a video game series. And if I wanted to I can really only point out that the only ones who ever really like your comments here are the handful of people who who are just on the anti-DmC side. It's like 5 or something people that all just agree with that opinion that everything DMC is better so like whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom