• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, why is this acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrutas

Plus when I'm on youtube I'm not looking up anything to do with Devil May Cry
Why, look at this! :D

We're just on the internet talking about a video game series. And if I wanted to I can really only point out that the only ones who ever really like your comments here are the handful of people who who are just on the anti-DmC side. It's like 5 or something people that all just agree with that opinion that everything DMC is better so like whatever.
>so like whatever

But then when we criticize something YOU like you call us dumb fanboys.
So make up your mind, Tameem's subordinate. Do you care or not?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Re-Read his edited post. You are so obvious. Like I said spice things up a bit every couple of days otherwise people will see through you. Practice on YouTube and try out your technique here now and again. You might even catch me off guard if you're good at it.
Cherry, it's like you're playing a game by yourself here and you've yet to realize this.

Everyone is leaving their opposing opinions on the forum and we are free to do so. You just so happen to not like mine the most so you chalk me up as if I'm purposely doing it to annoy you. I'm just being honest and responding to the subject matter. If you said Ducktales sucked them I'd be like "ok that's what you think because I don't care what you think. I think it's amazing."

And that's all I'm doing. Is leaving an opinion and bashing a character like Dante. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm a massive Metal Gear fan and I love Solid Snake and a lot of the cast but I can guarantee you I will make fun of them and insult them because I simply can.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
We're just on the internet talking about a video game series. And if I wanted to I can really only point out that the only ones who ever really like your comments here are the handful of people who who are just on the anti-DmC side. It's like 5 or something people that all just agree with that opinion that everything DMC is better so like whatever.
But, dude, it's not a popularity contest. Nor a contest at all, it's about who is in the right and who is in the wrong.
But from you, you seem like an ass. Every post that involves someone's favorite video game, whether it's Assassin's Creed or Halo, you don't hesitate to hate it on it then and there. Yet, people like the "antis" are not allowed to hate on DmC? You can hate on people's favorite games, but they can't hate on yours.
You can dish it out, but you can't take the serving.
If you learn to actually be nice, and cooperate with people, then maybe others wouldn't hate you or think of you like an ass or a douche at all.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
>so like whatever

But then when we criticize something YOU like you call us dumb fanboys.
So make up your mind, Tameem's subordinate. Do you care or not?
Thing is I also like the thing you like. I believe I made it clear I think DMC 1 and the DMC 1 Dante is better than DmC. I just don't hate DmC as much as you do so like I'm automatically tossed to this opposing side which I feel shouldn't even exist because even if you like DmC the best out of them all that doesn't make you any less of a fan of Devil May Cry. Yea I can call people any any fandom who act ridiculous dumb fanboys because they do exist.

I'm also an anime fan but I won't sit back and praise the entire anime fandom when they have those silly weeaboos who are narrow minded and annoying always putting everything from Japan as the superior creation. They don't even acknowledge that anime and cartoons are the same exact thing. I hate those type of fans because that's not even just an opinion but simple bigotry most of the time.

Terrutas

Thing is I also like the thing you like. I believe I made it clear I think DMC 1 and the DMC 1 Dante is better than DmC. I just don't hate DmC as much as you do so like I'm automatically tossed to this opposing side which I feel shouldn't even exist because even if you like DmC the best out of them all that doesn't make you any less of a fan of Devil May Cry. Yea I can call people any any fandom who act ridiculous dumb fanboys because they do exist.

I'm also an anime fan but will I sit back and praise the entire anime fandom when they have those silly weeaboos who are narrow minded and annoying always putting everything from Japan as the superior creation. They don't even acknowledge that anime and cartoons are the same exact thing. I hate those type of fans because that's not even just an opinion but simple bigotry most of the time.
HAHAHAHA, BULLSHIT.

If you really think you're neutral, you're delusional beyond reckoning.

I'm starting to think you can't even see your own posts.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
But, dude, it's not a popularity contest. Nor a contest at all, it's about who is in the right and who is in the wrong.
But from you, you seem like an ass. Every post that involves someone's favorite video game, whether it's Assassin's Creed or Halo, you don't hesitate to hate it on it then and there. Yet, people like the "antis" are not allowed to hate on DmC? You can hate on people's favorite games, but they can't hate on yours.
You can dish it out, but you can't take the serving.
If you learn to actually be nice, and cooperate with people, then maybe others wouldn't hate you or think of you like an ass or a douche at all.
This is total bs because I also give DmC that little bit of hate and I'm getting the most flack for simply hating on DMC a little bit. The people who are ganging up on me for it will say nothing when someone hates on DmC. Dare you to tell me that's wrong. Plus also I might not care for AssCreed or Halo anymore but I believe also when I talk about those games I'm doing just that, talking about those games. It's the fans who think that insulting something they like is an insult to them as a person.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
This is total bs because I also give DmC that little bit of hate and I'm getting the most flack for simply hating on DMC a little bit. The people who are ganging up on me for it will say nothing when someone hates on DmC. Dare you to tell me that's wrong. Plus also I might not care for AssCreed or Halo anymore but I believe also when I talk about those games I'm doing just that, talking about those games. It's the fans who think that insulting something they like is an insult to them as a person.
must I recount the thread, that I believe is called "Things you hate but everyone else likes" thread?
Is someone strapping you to a chair and forcing you to watch MTV? Is someone replacing all you i-pod music with music you hate? It's rather easy to avoid things you don't like because you just simply avoid them and not worry about them. The typical people who would listen/watch that stuff are usually not the crowd I'd find myself associating with anyway.
Ok, whatever dude.
Actually, you know what? I'll just post picture proof, even with Angel telling you to take some time off.
picturefu_zpsdf9ea937.png

picturefu1_zps47b846cb.png

Stupid thing got cut off at the end, but I got my proof.
Where's yours?
Sorry it came to this, but I agree with terrutas...do you even read your own posts?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
HAHAHAHA, BULLSHIT.

If you really think you're neutral, you're delusional beyond reckoning.

I'm starting to think you can't even see your own posts.
So you truly believe that there is some imaginary war going on here? Damn. You fans really need to chill. I believe I've made it clear multiple times I don't hate the original series but simply like both takes on them. Just like I've also stood by my personal opinion that DMC 1 is still the best out of all the Devil May Cry games. Have you been reading my post?

Is saying I like both just simply not enough for you? Do I have to go on the DmC side that doesn't really exist in my opinion just because I'm not the one to be pro-DMC all the time? That's exactly what you're implying. Seriously, where in your head do you think that you are correct and are somehow superior? Just because I simply am being honest with an opinion you don;t like it's enough to say I'm not a real fan, I hate the original series, I;m just here to mess with you, I probably work for Ninja Theory.

Please. You two are accusing me of so much crap and expect that people should respect your opinions yet you are part of a handful of people who consistently don't do that to other people. It's like you expect this respect to be given to you and if anyone who has any kind of opposing view or opinion that might be a defense to yours then that person is chalked up automatically as disrespecting your opinion.

Me bashing Dante is not disrespectful to anyone. I'm mocking a fictional character. You attacking me because I do is being a jerk to me. Please explain why I should be nice to you if I can't say anything that criticizes DMC without being jumped by Team Anti here?

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
You never even had an argument to begin with.

You're simply laughing at your own idiocy, not anyone else's.
what? i'm trying to get us all to laugh but you are persisting on us simply flaming each other. sure maybe i didn't give any sort of good argument but why so much anger? are you so dense you cant laugh unless its at DmC or Ninja Theory?

Terrutas

So you truly believe that there is some imaginary war going on here? Damn. You fans really need to chill. I believe I've made it clear multiple times I don't hate the original series but simply like both takes on them. Just like I've also stood by my personal opinion that DMC 1 is still the best out of all the Devil May Cry games. Have you been reading my post?
I have, and you've pretty much used "I like DMC1" as Red Herring rather than stating an opinion. Which is why I don't take it seriously. I hardly even believe you ever liked the original series.
Is saying I like both just simply not enough for you? Do I have to go on the DmC side that doesn't really exist in my opinion just because I'm not the one to be pro-DMC all the time? That's exactly what you're implying. Seriously, where in your head do you think that you are correct and are somehow superior? Just because I simply am being honest with an opinion you don;t like it's enough to say I'm not a real fan, I hate the original series, I;m just here to mess with you, I probably work for Ninja Theory.
I don't care if you like both, I care that you discriminate people who don't like what you do.
By labeling them as "haters", "Trolls", "Fanboys" "Antis" etc, And I know you work for Ninja Theory, you've displayed this in many, many posts.
Please. You two are accusing me of so much crap and expect that people should respect your opinions yet you are part of a handful of people who consistently don't do that to other people. It's like you expect this respect to be given to you and if anyone who has any kind of opposing view or opinion that might be a defense to yours then that person is chalked up automatically as disrespecting your opinion.
You are literally talking out of your ass. You're the LAST person on this forum to ever respect anyone's opinion, and you have zero judgement in this subject so don't even try.

Me bashing Dante is not disrespectful to anyone. I'm mocking a fictional character. You attacking me because I do is being a jerk to me. Please explain why I should be nice to you if I can't say anything that criticizes DMC without being jumped by Team Anti here?
I don't care if you bash Dante, but do it in a civil manner. You're disrespecting EVERYONE who likes Dante with the comments you make and the way you express yourself.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
must I recount the thread, that I believe is called "Things you hate but everyone else likes" thread?

Actually, you know what? I'll just post picture proof, even with Angel telling you to take some time off.
picturefu_zpsdf9ea937.png

picturefu1_zps47b846cb.png

Stupid thing got cut off at the end, but I got my proof.
Where's yours?
Sorry it came to this, but I agree with terrutas...do you even read your own posts?
And where's his post? I was just like whatever because I thought was he was saying was rather silly and because I said whatever and left it alone he responded with an angry comment acting like I wasn't suppose to just leave whatever he said be. He was talking about the new generation of music and I was like well. how hard is it to not listen to terrible music. He was talking as if it was some kind of maze that you couldn't escape from and I didn't want to hear it. He flipped because I didn't want to hear it. I don't regret what I said.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I was never bashing anyone when I bashed Dante. You people need to really work on your reading comprehension skills. After all, that dude with the stupid hair said Dante wasn't cool anymore and he allegedly was insulting us fans. My reaction was just, when was Dante cool? He stopped being cool after 1 if you ask me.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Unless you're going to actually contribute with some insight, go away.

You're not helping, you're just irritating.
Maybe you should take a chill-pill. He isn't doing anything wrong, and I think you should really watch yourself.

Terrutas

Maybe you should take a chill-pill. He isn't doing anything wrong, and I think you should really watch yourself.
Except he's been doing this for the entire time of the thread. His replies are just worthless and annoying.

If it weren't for him, I wouldn't need a chill pill in the first place. And prepare to be shocked, I'm pretty calm right now.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Except he's been doing this for the entire time of the thread. His replies are just worthless and annoying.

If it weren't for him, I wouldn't need a chill pill in the first place. And prepare to be shocked, I'm pretty calm right now.
trust me you seem pretty fed up with more than just me. you do need a chill pill.

Terrutas

I was never bashing anyone when I bashed Dante. You people need to really work on your reading comprehension skills. After all, that dude with the stupid hair said Dante wasn't cool anymore and he allegedly was insulting us fans. My reaction was just, when was Dante cool? He stopped being cool after 1 if you ask me.
That's perfectly fine, You don't like DMC3 and 4 Dante's. Many don't.

But when a lot of people do, and you start calling them names for liking it it's beyond disrespectful, you're putting yourself above them and it's disgusting.

The only reason I don't give your opinion any credibility is because of how you express it. If you didn't have this ****ed up elitist attitude, you'd be just like anyone else on this forum.

And why do you feel that weird need to "spike up a defense" on a subjective matter? Especially when most of the complaints made by the "Anti's" are beyond legit?.

trust me you seem pretty fed up with more than just me. you doneed a chill pill.
Why do I need to trust you? I know how I feel, you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom