• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So what do you guys think about this Vergil?

ninjaa93

i think the buzz is kinda fading alread i need more.. also i think dmc still needs to be more public media wise like front page its always like off to the side.guess it cant be help if capcom doesnt start hyping this game it could be a hit and miss

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
okay come on guys, not everybody is going to like the new vergil. that's perfectly fine, and as a mature forum we shouldn't attack them just because they don't like what we like. i like new vergil, others don't that's great! not everyone's going to agree all the time. so how about instead of getting mad at one another's opinion we be constructive with our opinions whether they be positive or negative. :)

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
What If i am wrong? I don't give a sh*t... there's your answer... happy?
It seems that you don't even know the definition of the word 'answer'. Not giving a **** is hardly an answer but rather you being in denial if you're proven wrong.

Guess it aint hard to look at previous pages huh?
That isn't an answer, dear sir/madam. Let's say a person asks someone "Do you think that the movie was good?" and that someone replies "I don't care". How the hell is that an answer?

ninjaa93

okay come on guys, not everybody is going to like the new vergil. that's perfectly fine, and as a mature forum we shouldn't attack them just because they don't like what we like. i like new vergil, others don't that's great! not everyone's going to agree all the time. so how about instead of getting mad at one another's opinion we be constructive with our opinions whether they be positive or negative. :)
right thats normal people

Azurel

Just as I like the new Dante, I like the new Vergil.

The world needs more open-minded people like you. And you should see what they're saying on The Escapist. Most of it is against the new Vergil.

While people don't have to like him, they don't have to badmouth him, either, It's not necessary.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy

So this it hurts.

I mean chocolateghost79 is a "pro" and I am as anti as you can get (if you want to go with the silly segregation thing) but we get on well. Heck I really like the guy and I hope he enjoys the game. Doesn't mean I can't hate it myself :p

Kammosjuttu

The world needs more open-minded people like you. And you should see what they're saying on The Escapist. Most of it is against the new Vergil.

While people don't have to like him, they don't have to badmouth him, either, It's not necessary.

Thanks. :) And oh dear, I wouldn't want to see what's going on in The Escapist if it's a hell on Earth; wouldn't want to dampen my mood too much. xD But you are right about it that exaggerated badmouthing isn't the best way to express one's disappointment, though in a way it is understandable that some people might be so upset that they simply must get it somehow out of their systems.

crush

I didn't know you own this site, or this thread for that matter. Sorry for trespassing.

you-shall-not-pass-79979-530-805.jpg

Sorry dude. But I can't help seeing unconventional conversations in a hour like this.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
So this it hurts.

I mean chocolateghost79 is a "pro" and I am as anti as you can get (if you want to go with the silly segregation thing) but we get on well. Heck I really like the guy and I hope he enjoys the game. Doesn't mean I can't hate it myself :p
see? :)
why can't we live in a world where antis and pros can get along? :)

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
People needs to understand that if they like something then it doesn't mean that everyone should like it! I liked Dante from the beginning BUT I think I don't feel the same for Vergil. I'm not gonna ape rage over this because I know that this Vergil isn't the same Vergil that I found cool and deadly(Alternate universe). If this Vergil can do something cool like flip his hair in a go then only I am ready to take my chances :)

Azurel

It seems that you don't even know the definition of the word 'answer'. Not giving a **** is hardly an answer but rather you being in denial if you're proven wrong.

That isn't an answer, dear sir/madam. Let's say a person asks someone "Do you think that the movie was good?" and that someone replies "I don't care". How the hell is that an answer?

Answer: Because it's a convenient way to try to appear neutral when you really dislike something.

Not really, seeing how Dante would still crack jokes before trying fight his brother.

Oh. My. God. This.

"How about a kiss from this? So this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion eh?"

What.

How about defending yourself instead of blabbering??

But this is still a double standard. If DMC3 Dante cracks jokes, nobody cares. If DmC Dante does it, he's an idiot. People just hate this because it's from Ninja Theory.

If Capcom had come up with the exact same designs and character traits, the fans would be at their feet slobbering up every last detail. Remember DMC4 Dante? Someone had the nerve to call it the "fat alcoholic look".

*GASP*

They dare insult the mighty Capcom (they were actually liked back then) and Dante's cowboy chaps?? Obviously, they are not true fans.

Razyel

Soul Reaver
OMG , I'm ****in ****ed , is he blond ??!!!?!?!?? how the **** can he be blond? and his face . . . . i really don't know what to say about this **** , this is not Vergil not his voice , not his look , not his personality .

this whole DmC **** is a nightmare for me

Do I sense some sarcasm or are you seriously ****ed of because of ...his hair?

Azurel

Thanks. :) And oh dear, I wouldn't want to see what's going on in The Escapist if it's a hell on Earth; wouldn't want to dampen my mood too much. xD But you are right about it that exaggerated badmouthing isn't the best way to express one's disappointment, though in a way it is understandable that some people might be so upset that they simply must get it somehow out of their systems.

Much like how I feel the need to relieve myself after eating at my local IHOP, people feel the need to rid themselves of all their negative feelings by coming down with a bad case of diarrhea-of-the-mouth.

crush

Well we clearly need to see him in action. Thats what is being "qualified as being Vergil" I suppose.
I bet NT's will make Yamato look more razor-sharp than any of the series.
And we still do not know his atitude towards his enemies. Maybe he is not that clean as he looks and has some dirty traits like his brother.

Top Bottom