• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So what do you guys think about this Vergil?

Azurel

Now you're saying it's not Devil May Cry if Vergil and Dante remained partners. As if that were fact and not your opinion. Funny how that works.

ATTENTION PEOPLE

IF VERGIL DOES NOT BETRAY DANTE, THIS IS NOT DEVIL MAY CRY. IF YOU DISAGREE, YOU ARE WRONG.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
OMG , I'm ****in ****ed , is he blond ??!!!?!?!?? how the **** can he be blond? and his face . . . . i really don't know what to say about this **** , this is not Vergil not his voice , not his look , not his personality .

this whole DmC **** is a nightmare for me

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Ok.. I saw the trailer and I find this Vergil looks somewhat like Wesker. :-/

And how do I like Vergil? I don't. He's lost his cold demeanour, his less talkative power hungry attitude. This Vergil is....uhmm... less interesting and.. not much to look forward to.

Azurel

This is basically a "Heads I win, tails you lose" scenario.

If Vergil does betray Dante, it's too obvious. If he doesn't, it's not Devil May Cry.

Unfair no-win debate is unfair.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
(I love the new Vergil and the old Vergil sucks.)

If I were to really mean that, I'd get chewed out for sure.^_^ but no I like new Vergil more a bit. Old Vergil was fine but new Vergil makes me curious. Old Vergil was understandable from beginning to end; Wanted power, didn't have the heart to kill brother, dies. Now this one; Creates a terrorist group, kills demons, came from a rich background, is a genius, and not a bad dresser.

Azurel

If I were to really mean that, I'd get chewed out for sure.^_^ but no I like new Vergil more a bit. Old Vergil was fine but new Vergil makes me curious. Old Vergil was understandable from beginning to end; Wanted power, didn't have the heart to kill brother, dies. Now this one; Creates a terrorist group, kills demons, came from a rich background, is a genius, and not a bad dresser.

Yes, I also personally feel this one offers something new overall. A freedom fighter, has ideals, and may actually end up doing the bad thing not because that was his plan all along, but because the path to hell is laid with good intentions.

I'm very sure that he won't betray Dante (because everyone will see that coming), but will end up going too far because he's very close to ending the demons' evil reign and he doesn't want to stop when he's almost there.

That, in itself, may be the one thing that may end up pushing him over the edge.

I mean, think about it. If you were in that position, if you were that close, would you stop and rescue someone? That's a very tough choice to make. Vergil chose to rescue Kat because he knew he couldn't live with himself if he didn't.

I think, for now, that this is a genuinely good man. He may be conflicted at times, but even the best of us do when faced with a difficult decision.

Oh, and sweet sig, DragonMaster. :D

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington

If I were to really mean that, I'd get chewed out for sure.^_^ but no I like new Vergil more a bit. Old Vergil was fine but new Vergil makes me curious. Old Vergil was understandable from beginning to end; Wanted power, didn't have the heart to kill brother, dies. Now this one; Creates a terrorist group, kills demons, came from a rich background, is a genius, not a bad dresser but still has no bloody idea on how to keep his sword anywhere else other than his hand
Fixed.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Now you're saying it's not Devil May Cry if Vergil and Dante remained partners. As if that were fact and not your opinion. Funny how that works.

ATTENTION PEOPLE

IF VERGIL DOES NOT BETRAY DANTE, THIS IS NOT DEVIL MAY CRY. IF YOU DISAGREE, YOU ARE WRONG.

That WAS her personal opinion. There's no need to act like a child, and there shouldn't be a need for everyone to have to tack "IMO" at the end of every thing written on here for the benefit of not incurring posts like this.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aaaaand you still haven't answered my question.

What is there to answer.

This is basically a "Heads I win, tails you lose" scenario.

If Vergil does betray Dante, it's too obvious. If he doesn't, it's not Devil May Cry.

Unfair no-win debate is unfair.

As Lexy said, that was my opinion. Not my fault if you don't like it.

crush

stop pasting everything you don't like it please...we're having a nice chat about something new.

Top Bottom