• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Silent Hill 2

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Going to wait until my friends play it and it goes on dale before i decide about buying

Still not seen anything that justifies it's price at launch

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Still a pass for me until it gets a price cut, it is not like resi 4 or dead space remale which felt like they justified their price point a lot more.

Will probably get it on sale next year.

Kaori

That's fair, I suppose. I pre-ordered it for the 8th. And I too feel like remakes are overdone.

Even in the 2000s, a lot of horror movies were remakes. Too many to list. But it also helps, I guess, to promote the originals. Because people born in say 1995 wouldn't probably feel the urge to typically seek out a film from the 1950s to watch. LOL.

But yeah. It is a bit of a stinger how a PS5 is so expensive, the new pro version or otherwise, and they're remaking games that we played decades ago. Then when new IPs sometimes arrive, they get called movie games. So isn't any game today with a plot like a film or series? So in other words, people will like and hate things like crazy to just tip the scale.

Top Bottom