• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Silent Hill 2

Kaori

£10 says when you walk around the environments in this remake, you will be able to hear a pin drop.

Music hardly plays a part in horror games anymore. The OST scam in RE2 was sad. It never played in sync, and it should have been a free addition anyway.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

original silent hill 2 artist works on remake.

gameplay writeup by polygon.

interview with Bloober Team.

article about how Silent Hill's fog could be a reference to a real life urban legend.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The melee looks clunky, kind of reminded me of condemned criminal origins but not in a good way.

Will get it on sale, still not digging the look and feel especially pyramid head.

Kaori

It doesn't particularly matter. All but like two of the games are even interconnected. That being the first and the third. Although James Sunderland's father is a side character in the fourth game.

Kaori

What's with the arcade style boss fight with Pyramid Head? He never had to use his sword to smash up cages before. :LOL:

The whole game feels like you're in a cage anyway. You really do need a map, or you'd be lost, going in circles.

Kaori

About as bad as Nemesis in RE3. :sick:

That's modern day gaming for you. I also thought it was dumb how the gore was downgraded in RE3, but not for RE2.

And then you have these new Silent Hill games, that are often not even set in the titular venue. The last one was about a Japanese student in Germany. But the town invades everywhere it wants to, I guess. :whistle:

Top Bottom