• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Silent Hill 2

Kaori

^

This channel is able to offer criticism of survival horror games, without the usual hate train-esque bashing that's typical of nerds online. And I like that!

Kaori

I seen gameplay of a new game that comes out on Steam in 6 days, called Hollowbody. Definitely a tribute to the Silent Hill series, with the same camera perspective and some eerie music.

Hopefully the hate for Bloober Team will die down now. It seems unfair to just fire off insults on Reddit and GameFAQs when we know that Silent Hill 2 hasn't even been released yet. It looks like they've been doing a stellar job.

Kaori

Eventually, gamers are gonna run into remake fatique with this genre. I don't recall an era other than this one where people want to rehash so much from the past, even if there has been a lot of remakes and imitators up to now in the various industries that makes up the world of entertainment. But this time period seems to do it a lot, so I cannot help noticing it.

At least deliver news on f and whatnot, Konami. Fans are needing an update on the new movie as well.

I'd rather support indie games now, to be honest. Two games of playing as family man, nothing face Ethan Winters was a bit meh.

Kaori

It looks to me like "Sakura Head" from The Short Message may have her origins story told in the game. But I wonder if the game has combat. It is set in the 60s, and that has me wondering what it will involve. Because if the main character is a female, what will she do against any oncoming enemies?

I'm hopeful Townfall is safe, because I realized it's No Code who are the developers. Although this one game I seen of theirs looked to be underwhelming.

Kaori

They are all very expensive to buy new, but the first game is £8.99 on the PlayStation store if you aren't fussy about getting it digitally. You'll need a PS3. The others are not available through downloading. Not even 2, surprisingly.

It may be easier getting used copies of all the other games, as sealed copies fetch up to a high cost on ebay.com, etc.

Top Bottom