• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;293199 said:
^ Thanks LoD! That's pretty. Nice pic choice to. ^_^

Thank you Meg, I really appreciate it. Glad you like it ^_^

Thanks for the Rep too :ninja: + Rep back ^_^

DevilMayDante.png

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
LordOfDarkness;293954 said:
Thank you Meg, I really appreciate it. Glad you like it ^_^

Thanks for the Rep too :ninja: + Rep back ^_^

DevilMayDante.png

Hey LoD, can I use that Signature for myself? If you're not going to use it or anything :/

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
EDIT: i found an artist for my sig.

In other news, I made my own little picture. A mizture between Kratos and........THE GODFATHER....I call him, The Godfather of War.

2.png

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay...random siggy inspired by my new avy. Credo's hair won't go right no matter what I do. T-T

Twistedsig.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Shadow;295234 said:
Okay...random siggy inspired by my new avy. Credo's hair won't go right no matter what I do. T-T

Twistedsig.jpg

I really love this sig Shadow. The font is so pretty! Well done. :wub:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ Thankies, Ebony. I'm glad you like it. ^^ *is thinking of doing one of someone else but can't decide who* I think it's become my favorite that I've done.... :unsure: I like the font, too. The name of it (Beyond Wonderland) seems ironic to me, though. >_>

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ Anything else you'd like on it or any particular pic of him? Not saying for sure that I'll do it, just that I'm curious what more you'd like.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
could anybody do me a favor and edit a snapshot of my playstation home avatar? i want the background to look cooler and there are afew color changes i wanna make to his clothing. i'm gonna use the final product as my signature.

EDIT: nevermind. Chaos Master did one for me. lol

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
i guess if anyone else wants to try and take a shot you could PM me your e-mail and i can send you the original snapshot and see what ya can do.

Top Bottom