• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;289041 said:
O_O I was gonna do it. :unsure: Oh well. Its nice, LoD. :)

I didn't know you was making it o_O

I didn't think you were taking requests, since Ebony said only me and her were at the moment.

Besides, who says he'll even use mine? You can still make it. And thanks :)

Meg

Well I asked him what game from the series he wanted it to be from. :unsure: I am taking requests when I have time, like now.

I'll make one anyway. Maybe he'll use both. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;289045 said:
Well I asked him what game from the series he wanted it to be from. :unsure: I am taking requests when I have time, like now.

I'll make one anyway. Maybe he'll use both. :)

Well sorry that I made you angry, Meg. I have quite a habit of doing that to people.

I'm sure he'll appreciate both, and I wouldn't see why he wouldn't. If not, I'll just delete mine. No biggie :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;289051 said:
You didn't make me mad! o_O

I thought I annoyed you because I made it, and you was going to o_O I'll delete it, if it's a problem.

Meg

I was just surprised is all. I wasn't expecting anyone to fill the request so fast. You're a speedy one, LoD!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;289053 said:
I was just surprised is all. I wasn't expecting anyone to fill the request so fast. You're a speedy one, LoD!

The request was yours. I'm just sorry that I came and stole the spotlight. It wasn't my intention. I'm intrigued to see your take on it. I think you'd do a great job ^_^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I would like to request a siggy of Vergil...and Kyrie. >_> With a black starry background, and maybe gold swirlies around the edges? Subtext would be 'Symbiont', and no user name since I change mine often. :) Oh, and I have to ask that it be 500x250 pixels, since the site I'm intending to use it on doesn't allow big sigs. I hope I'm not asking for too much. ^^;

Meg

Here you go, D_S. Hope you like it.

CoD4.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
=D Thankies LoD. It's really cool. X3 (It's even cooler cuz I didn't expect anyone to take up my request. ._. ) Thankies again! ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Shadow;289107 said:
=D Thankies LoD. It's really cool. X3 (It's even cooler cuz I didn't expect anyone to take up my request. ._. ) Thankies again! ^_^

That's okay ^_^ I believe it has all of your desired specifications.

• 500x250pxls
    Black starry background
    Vergil
    Kyrie
    Gold swirls at the edges
    Symbiont as subtext

You're welcome Shadow :ninja:

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
I appreciate that you both took the time to deal with my request. I've decided to use both :D

However, you both overlooked one small thing. I wanted an avatar also :p

Meg

^ I didn't overlook it, I simply wasn't sure what to do for it. XD

Well I'm glad you like your sigs. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante_Slayer;289213 said:
I appreciate that you both took the time to deal with my request. I've decided to use both :D

However, you both overlooked one small thing. I wanted an avatar also :p

I failed to read properly >_<

I have this.

CoDAvatar.png

Any good? =/

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Helloooo,

I haven't been active on this thread for a while 'cuz i couldn't get onto my PC to do stuff.

Sorry it's taken me ages. I can't quite remember what I said I was going to do, however I added purple-ness to Faust's Xigbar sig and got inspired to move the text into this shape thingy...

XigbarSigcopy-1.jpg

I hope it's ok?!

Oh also yeah, it would be helpful if someone is going to take up a sig request that they post clearly that they are working on it or intend to, just to avoid confusion.

:D Ebs

Top Bottom