• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
New sig
Esura_MilesEdgeworth_sig_02.png

@ Esura: I used this render
http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/18182/436360_full.jpg

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
We'll take a look at my sig guys...

It pretty much is self explaintory on my feelings on the new Dante lol.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nice sigs HikenNoAce, I've forgotten what you call that Dude from Pheonix Wright, but I liked him! :D

ToCool74 - Nice - made me laugh. :D

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
Ebony;298585 said:
Nice sigs HikenNoAce, I've forgotten what you call that Dude from Pheonix Wright, but I liked him! :D
His name is Miles Edgeworth. Never been fan of Pheonix Wright game, and I'll never be. Though that "Objection" thing has become an icon in the interweb

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Oh yes Edgeworth. I've played a few Pheonix Wright games - it's been a while though.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Drakkar;298281 said:

@ Drakkar - I really like this - the sepia tones on D and V work well with the blue background I like the Blue text too! Nice! :D You seem to have an glow outling around Vergil, but not Dante - I would Make that glow bigger, so both figures blend into the background more - does that make sense?

As for the sigs you are using - The first one is simple, but effective.

I :wub: your 'Like Father like son' sig. It's really well done. ^_^

Nice background and positioning of the newbie Dante in your last one. I would brighten up the colours on the pic on the left, but apart from that it's cool.

I hope that helps you. Let me know if you need any help and I'll see what I can do.

:)

Edit - I just realised I double posted! Sorry! Drakkar wanted me to look at her sigs.

Ebony;298773 said:
Drakkar wanted me to look at her sigs.
Thank you very much
onion_msn_smileys-11.gif

You seem to have an glow outling around Vergil, but not Dante - I would Make that glow bigger, so both figures blend into the background more - does that make sense?
I used feather to cut Vergil's pic but as for Dante's, that was a PSD and ready to use and I comepletely forgot about that matter.
cebollita_animated_onion-07.gif

Meg

I am formally taking requests! Just thought I'd let everyone know. So if you'd like me to make you something (doesn't have to be asig, I do wallpapers to) don't hesitate to ask! :D

Minor Guideline:
No XIII-2 requests.

See the full rule in my Junk Thread. And check out my stuff while you're there. ;)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Hey, can anyone make me a MGS3: Snake Eater sig? I would like Snake and The Boss in it. Any size and go crazy with it, be creative!

Thanks in advance. :)

Meg

Faust;299869 said:
Hey, can anyone make me a MGS3: Snake Eater sig? I would like Snake and The Boss in it. Any size and go crazy with it, be creative!

Thanks in advance. :)

I'll do my best! ^_^ Any preference for colors?

Meg

OK! So I started out with this,

Faust_mgs3.jpg

Theeeeeen I started getting ideas causing me to do this,

Faust_mgs3_2.jpg

Which led to this,

Faust_mgs3_3.jpg

Which led to,

Faust_mgs3_4.jpg

Then I remember you also wanted Big Boss, so I came up with this,

Faust_mgs3_5.jpg

PHEW! Ok so like? Dislike? Suggestions?
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Meg

Faust;299961 said:
I really like them Meg! I wish I could use them all. :D

Thanks!! *hugs*

o_O o_O o_O o_O

Uh...um...ah...oh.

Thank you! :D Although I noticed a rather EH GADS worthy white outline on the red one. If that's the one you want to go with let me know, so I can get rid of it.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Wow! Meg I really like those sigs. I'm liking the shadow effect with the stripes! Very cool indeed! :)

Top Bottom