• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've been going a bit mad with the sig making recently and I'm pretty sure I'm missing some nice images in peoples spoiler tags.

The sig request thread has been missing in action for a while now and I thought it would be a nice idea to revive it here in the fan art section.

People can also show off previous or new sigs/avs they have made/share techniques and stuff?

Does anyone think this would be a nice idea? I'd like to see and comment on other peoples sigs in a dedicated creative thread. (I know theres the 'Rate av/sig' thread, but this would be more constructive?)

So if anyone would like a sig making put the request in here and someone will pick it up. There are a lot of talented sig makers out there. I would like to do a few here and there. There used to be some guidelines, lemme see if I can find them .....

Notes for Requests:
Please be as detailed as possible when requested a signature if you require that detail.

Example:
Dante of Devil May Cry 3
Rebellion Sword
Text saying “So this is what they call a heart-warming family reunion”
Red, Silver and Black Colouring

Also, unless specified otherwise, being friendly and crediting the creator of the artwork is just a jolly thing to do (if it is not on the art already) ^___^ !

Notes to Artists:
It would be helpful if direct links to the image were posted along with the image if possible for easy ammendments.

This thread is open to any artist of any level of experience – not just those whom have already proved themselves.

Please refrain from Flaming here and although the complementing of artist works is welcome, Spamming isn’t, so keep it constructive ^__^

- Just copied that from Keaton in the lost thread.

Thanks! Ebz :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't have any requests because I'm quite happy with what I've got.
So I'm just gonna show off my sigs instead ^^,
From oldest to newest:

013clairsig.jpg

sig.jpg

rpsig.jpg

Kill___em_all_by_Valeithel.jpg

Devil_May_Cry_7_Sins_by_Hoskar-Copy-Copy.jpg

1-1.jpg

dantest8.jpg

Untitled-2copy.jpg

And then my awesome ones you can see I'm using now. I have a Dante & Gintoki sig on another forum as well but I can't find it between my collection :/

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nice one Master Vergil. ^_^

Here are a few of mine all made by me!

coolav.jpg

My very first sig here! *memories*

EBSIG.jpg
Dante :wub:

ebonysiglettering.jpg

Used this one for ages 'cuz it took me so damn long to make

dndpsdnew.jpg

I :wub: this one!

Also I randomly found this -
VBnewgrey.jpg

I never gave it to VB 'cuz I made another sig instead and this Vergil-ness had just been sitting on my PC, so there you go VB. I can't even remember if it's finished or what I was gonna do next....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh.... wow!!!
*squuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
I actually felt a tear sting my eye *has major happies*
19.gif

greenstars.gif

And finally...
4chsmu1.gif

THANK YOU EB. I REEEALLY LOVE IT.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^No probs, I'm glad you like it. the more I look at it the more unfinished it is for me....thats why it never surfaced until now....! It looks like the 3 headed Vergil monster!! That would be a good enemy! lo

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I think I've said this before, but I just don't understand how you can do something this good in paint? lol My brain just doesn't get it. I'm too used to photoshop!

So do you draw something in pencil first, or just go for it in paint? I really like it, I like his pose and the look on his face. ^_^

Edit - Ok I just saw the link to the 'base' on DA I see what you've done. Very cool indeed! I might have to have a try myself.

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
So many DMC works I see here. Any place for non-DMC GFX stuff?

Here are mine

AL_Erza_ava2.png
AL_NicoRobin_ava_03-B.png
ArabianLuffy_Ava_17kanji.png
AL_Cammy_sig.png

Signatures
Robin_RLD_sig_03-C.png

Ghost_King_sig.png

AL_MissLady_sig3.png

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ wow they are really cool. I especially like the second one where the furry coat blends into the background and creates a mist. I really like the colours on that one too. ^_^

Captain Ren

Tribble
as i don't have photoshop anymore, i might have a sig request. but fist, its more of a wallpaper idea. so anyone up for the challenge, let me know, i'll link you to the needed pictures. i know i'm not very informative on this but since i'm not the one working on it, i cant really visualize what i want actually (i can just play with colors and filters for hour...)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Can someone make me an avatr with DMC4 Dante and a sig with Nero.

I will let you choose what picture to use ^^.

Oh and if you want please put your initials on it :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
ArabianLuffy;283545 said:
@ Ebony: Thanks.. glad you liked them.. :D

here are more:

Sakura_ava.png
ArabianLuffy_Ava_11-A.png
ArabianLuffy_Ava_15.png
TrafalgarLaw_ava.png

Animeace_Reborn_ava_01.png
Shadow_ava.png
Ace3_ava.png

I really like that one with Shadow. Dang, I wish our avatars were 300x150 now. XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'll try and get the wallpaper and sig requests done tonight....I'm in a creative mood.

I wonder if anyone else is doing requests these days? Anyone? I don't wanna do them all....I created this thread, so I feel the need to oblige. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The crazy demon;283680 said:
Can someone make me an avatr with DMC4 Dante and a sig with Nero.

I will let you choose what picture to use ^^.

Oh and if you want please put your initials on it :p

I made you an Avatar :)

CrazyDemonAv.png

And I rustled up this Signature for you also ^_^ I hope you like them. You don't have to use them.

CrazyDemonSig.png

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Wow, all you guys have made really great sigs...I would want one but I wouldn't know how to use it properly on here anyways XD.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Faustinasa;283881 said:
Wow, all you guys have made really great sigs...I would want one but I wouldn't know how to use it properly on here anyways XD.

If you have a request, I'm more than happy to hear you out ^_^ And I'll also try and explain for you how to use it :D

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ok:) A Faust (from DMC 4...it has those red glowing retractable claws) If you can, thanks. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I love it! But the thing isn't working :\

Edit: Wait...I think I figured it out now. Thanks LoD for the sig! :D Haha...now I almost want an avatar of the thing that just says "Faust" on it XD

Top Bottom