• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Meg

Ebony;299991 said:
Wow! Meg I really like those sigs. I'm liking the shadow effect with the stripes! Very cool indeed! :)

Thank you! :D That means a lot coming from a master sig maker like you. :D I think I might play around with the shadow/stripe idea and make some Dante-ness. Or maybe Vergil-ness? (Meaning it will probably wind up being Lightning-ness. :lol:)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
aka2.gif

^ Just finished this request from aka....I hope he likes it.
:huh:

Urghhhh that reminds me I must finish the new sig i was making for me - I'm sick of the one I have. :(

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Nice sigs LoD. I love how Neo is staring back at me. I was just thinking the other day that the first Matrix film is well over 10 years old! I remember when it came out - It was a little unknown film and it ended up challenging The Phantom Menace at the box office - brilliant! :D

Anyway that was a bit off topic.

I'm still not happy with my new sig - tried putting the font in italic, tried moving it over to the left, tried putting some colour in it.....I think I might make make it a bit smaller and see what that's like???

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Oh wow Meg! Those are really great and your always welcome to help spread the Dante-ness! :D
I'll definately put it in my sig - it's very creative! I'm currently on a mission to spread MVC3 Dante-ness so yay!
Thanks again ^_^

Blitz

Heeeeey.
I have an request,for an sig:

Vergil holding an unsheated Yamato.
Do whatever you want with the rest.Thanks!

Meg

Danzye371;301859 said:
I have an request,for an sig:

Vergil holding an unsheated Yamato.
Do whatever you want with the rest.Thanks!

>.>

<.<

I don't wanna hog requests, but since no one else offered I'll make it for you! :D

Reanbell

Your very own star
WOW everyone makes such awesome things. ;-; I always want to try getting better, but I give up after seeing how awesome other people are, rofl. Here are two I made recent-ish and the only ones I'm semi-proud of. xD

OiJWZ.png

JqiDt.png

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Meg;302197 said:
>.>

<.<

I don't wanna hog requests, but since no one else offered I'll make it for you! :D

Go for it Meg, I don't have time for sigs at the minute. I'm patiently waiting to be able to upload new stuff to mine tho. ^_^

Reanbell - Hello! I really like your sigs. I especially like the Nero one - very cool. I like how he's staring back at the viewer and the swooshy-ness of the border is cool. :cool:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Reanbell: Welcome. ^^ I agree with Ebony, your siggies are nice. ^^

Okay, new sig for a friend of mine off forum:
HarleyQuinnSiggy.jpg

Amazing how yaoi made her think of Harley Quinn.... o_O Anywho. *hopes it's okay**wishes the lines were cleaner*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Nice Shadow, I like the red and black diamond/Harley Quinn pattern in the background. ^_^

Reanbell

Your very own star
OMG you made that awesome fanart into a sig. *A* *stares* I likes it! I definitely don't have enough patience to make something like that. xD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
LordOfDarkness;302542 said:

Wow LoD those are awesome! I :wub: the top one - the zooming in and out of the pic and the boxes....that's something I'd never think to do. *steals the idea*
^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

I changed one of the Sigs though, I think it looks cool this way :p

NewDanteAndVergilImage.png

Also have these two here.

BlueandRedDante.png

LightningSparda.png

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
@LoD - Nice sigs, I especially like the middle one. The top one is very cool too.

@Meg - I like how you have cut the sword out of the background box to fit with the text. Another fab sig. ^_^

Top Bottom