• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Release date confirmed

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
You can do as Cartman from South park. freeze yourself. don't remember why he did that though.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
get a ps3 and pre order it >.> then buy a pc version like capcom expects.

I don't have much money to buy a ps3.We're just poor.
I also don't want to play it on a gaming shop because i would probably not enjoy it with people watching me.I prefer to play it alone.

Ha! But my country is a country of pirates.
We can just simply use an emulator :shifty:

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i'm confused on why people think this is a bad thing. yes it's a good while away, but that's a good thing because it shows that ninja theory is putting everything they can into this game to make it the best game they possibly can. also it will be away from the big fall game line-up that many of the skeptics were mocking DmC would fail if it was in that line-up. so i don't see the problem, take all the time you need ninja theory! :)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Well,i guess it would by me time to play prototype 2,The Mass Effect series,Assassin's creed 3 etc.

Nelo_Vergil

I don't have much money to buy a ps3.We're just poor.
I also don't want to play it on a gaming shop because i would probably not enjoy it with people watching me.I prefer to play it alone.

Ha! But my country is a country of pirates.
We can just simply use an emulator :shifty:

i hate when people watch me..... for some reason i can never really play as good when i know people are watching me i fail alot more Dx.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
i'm confused on why people think this is a bad thing. yes it's a good while away, but that's a good thing because it shows that ninja theory is putting everything they can into this game to make it the best game they possibly can. also it will be away from the big fall game line-up that many of the skeptics were mocking DmC would fail if it was in that line-up. so i don't see the problem, take all the time you need ninja theory! :)

I think it was because people were expecting it to be out a lot earlier than next year, but you guys should be grateful it's even coming out at all...
I mean, what if they suddenly pulled the plug on it, you wouldn't be happy now then would ya?...

RedgraveStorm

Sweet! That gives me 8 months to get a PS3.
I'm also glad that Capcom is smart enough to realize that DmC can't go up against Halo, Assassin's Creed, GTA, and whatever else I'm forgetting.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
damn...beat me to it...ah well, now i got another problem...7 months n sum days for a game, i tell ya idk y i still bother with Capcom *grumble grumble*

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Sweet! That gives me 8 months to get a PS3.
I'm also glad that Capcom is smart enough to realize that DmC can't go up against Halo, Assassin's Creed, GTA, and whatever else I'm forgetting.
I think another COD game and a Medal of Honor game are both coming out around then. But Bioshock:Infinite is also coming out about a month after DmC. We'll just have to see how this pans out.

RedgraveStorm

I think another COD game and a Medal of Honor game are both coming out around then. But Bioshock:Infinite is also coming out about a month after DmC. We'll just have to see how this pans out.

Ah, I knew I was forgetting something.
I really don't see DmC and Bioshock having that much competition with each other. Different genres, different release dates, and all that.

Top Bottom