• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Release date confirmed

Jane Sweetbee

I don't think its something that you'd classify as science since it's an emotional responce and emotions are too erratic for scietific classification but there is not enough story to say this is what happened. I still don't see it, why should be have amnesia?
It is an evidence to support my theory - Dante suffers (selective) memory loss and he probably cannot remember Vergil and Eva. That's all. We are speculating the plot.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
What if Dante simply isn't aware He has a brother? What if, at birth or very young age, the brothers were separated, Vergil escaping whilst Dante was captured, raised and tortured by the Demons who were simply posing as loving Foster parents?

It could even go as deep as Vergil knowing He has a brother, yet orders Kat not to tell Dante of his existence for fear of erratic behaviour.

Jane Sweetbee

What if Dante simply isn't aware He has a brother? What if, at birth or very young age, the brothers were separated, Vergil escaping whilst Dante was captured, raised and tortured by the Demons who were simply posing as loving Foster parents?

It could even go as deep as Vergil knowing He has a brother, yet orders Kat not to tell Dante of his existence for fear of erratic behaviour.
Yes, it is also reasonable. Vergil seems to live outside demon's reign.

KnightBatman

My reaction when I saw that a release date was confirmed:
stephencolbert.gif

My reaction to the actual date:
10.png

Really hoped for something in 2012 but January 2013's good enough. Finally an actual date to look forward to :D Let's rock!

chocolatepanda

It is an evidence to support my theory - Dante suffers (selective) memory loss and he probably cannot remember Vergil and Eva. That's all. We are speculating the plot.
But that would mean Virgil would know Dante. So its more likely that he never met them to begin with.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Nice, but I hoped that I get either it in this year as I have on end of year birthday and now comes that game goes out on my friend birthday XD.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Here's the deal...

Think about where the game is development -wise...

Think about where it was just a year before now...

Think about how much it progressed from May of last year to early December in full development. Hell, Think of the difference between the leaked '11 TGS game-play footage and the 'Fight' trailer just two-and-a half months later...

Think of the difference in the fight trailer and the Captivate footage just four months later...

Think about how this game is already finished aside from further polishing, tweaks and balancing issues. Along with any extras the team can think to throw in there given the massive amount of time they have...

Think about what this game will look like in nearly seven whole months of further full on development...

...Yeah. I can wait.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Aww, next year. Well I guess that's a good thing to take their time with it and add more things to it. When the trailer was released in 2010 (dang it's been 1 1/2 to 2 years already????) and how it looks now, NT are constantly editing and making progress on a lot of stuff. Oh well, I guess that money for that can go more towards RE 6. At least Dante..err Leon can hold my attention until DmC comes out, lol.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
They definitely screwed themselves over with this release date. Sure, the PC version might save them, but wow...RIGHT after the holiday season. Who's gonna have money, time, or the f---s? And why do I have to wait SO LONG!? Darn you, Capcom.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Seriously, the best time to spend money is after Christmas when all those morons have spent their last dime on those 'holiday bargains'. Who still gives in to the Christmas rush b.s. anymore? New Years bargains guys. Come January, I got plenty to spend and I never put my f#cks on my charge card, so I don't end up paying for them later.

Top Bottom