• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Release date confirmed

Meg

Delaying it to next year is a smart move. It would have gotten killed if it came out in the fall or even in December.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I didn't say 'IT' I said 'I' would be ok... And I think the world would keep on rolling just fine without it.

*facepalm*...
well of course the world will keep on rolling, but it would be the end for some people, lolz...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i'm glad that kat is "dedicated" (sounds like she loves him) to the leader of the Order, because i don't want dante having some lame ass love interest. *dmc4 im staring at you*

berto

I Saw the Devil
She dedicate herself to him. Their relationship should be very intimate. Vergil finally gets one who really loves him.
Dante is gonna to be heart-broken.
Why? Why would he be in love with her? Considering that he's a pretty big slut I'm sure he'd be up and about in no time.

Nelo_Vergil

but something tells me there will be falling out near the end and vergil loses it..... its not completely impossible

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Dedicated doesn't have to mean in love, or even in any form of sexual relationship. It could just mean extremely loyal and protective, as Credo was with Sanctus.

Top Bottom