• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Release date confirmed

berto

I Saw the Devil
If Vergil likes her Dante might, too. In this rendition they seem to be on the same side so they're not as black and white opposites as the originals making them more similar.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
If Vergil likes her Dante might, too. In this rendition they seem to be on the same side so they're not as black and white opposites as the originals making them more similar.

I guess, but we'll have to wait and see...

Jane Sweetbee

Well, from his attitude and style, I don't think he'd be interested in Kat...
Kat is probably the first girl Dante has ever met who is friendly and concerned about him. Dante is likely to like her as the story goes deep. However, Kat has worked with Vergil for a long time and the two develop a stable trusteeship. I feel Dante is gonna to heart broken when he finally discovers that the man that Kat loves is his brother.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Kat is probably the first girl Dante has ever met who is friendly and concerned about him. Dante is likely to like her as the story goes deep. However, Kat has worked with Vergil for a long time and the two develop a stable trusteeship. I feel Dante is gonna to heart broken when he finally discovers that the man that Kat loves is his brother.

Hmm, then I get the feeling something bad is gonna happen to Kat now...

Tiran

The great pretender.

Please, People! Lets not hope for a love story! It's already ruined one DMC game! Lets not wish for such things here! Love stories destroy good plots and turn bad-asses into quivering, screeching pussies.

... Carry on.

What if Kat is working for the demons? Or is one in disguise?
MV5BMTY3MzcxNDQzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg1Mjc2NQ@@._V1._SX500_SY333_.jpg

Perhaps...

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Kat being a Demon in disguise is quite an interesting idea actually, not unlike Trish from the first DMC.

Jane Sweetbee

Please, People! Lets not hope for a love story! It's already ruined one DMC game! Lets not wish for such things here! Love stories destroy good plots and turn bad-asses into quivering, screeching pussies.

... Carry on.
I don't think so. When Dante loves someone, he is exposing his weakest point, by which demons can break him down. Given the released info, Kat seems to love Vergil because it is said "she devote her very life to him". But we don't know if Vergil likes Kat in the same way. Vergil may see Kat as a younger sister and a comrade,or he really likes her but he cannot say because he is the leader of the Order. Kat is not very likely to love Dante. So, Dante is the most unfortunate one among the three.

somekidfromthe90's

i disagree with the whole "she devotes her life to him" so let us assume she automatically loves the guy to death. This kinda puts a really cliche and overused anime archetype into this game and i know ninja theory are better story tellers than that. I believe there is more to the relationship between Kat and the head of The Order(supposedly Vergil) than we all are thinking. I mean just because a person is extremely loyal to another doesn't necessarily mean that they have to love that person. You know? But DAMMMMMMMMMMM dat gurrl
1279082592656.jpg

Jane Sweetbee

i disagree with the whole "she devotes her life to him" so let us assume she automatically loves the guy to death. This kinda puts a really cliche and overused anime archetype into this game and i know ninja theory are better story tellers than that. I believe there is more to the relationship between Kat and the head of The Order(supposedly Vergil) than we all are thinking. I mean just because a person is extremely loyal to another doesn't necessarily mean that they have to love that person. You know? But DAMMMMMMMMMMM dat gurrl
1279082592656.jpg
She will likely love him especially when the leader is a young man. And the two grow up together and Vergil teaches a lot of things to her. I just assume Kat loves Vergil. Vergil may treat Kat as a younger sister and a comrade.

Gbraga

I can only think of what's going on inside her head when she basically saw her master's naked body (assuming Vergil is still his twin brother).

somekidfromthe90's

oh well i just think that NT aren't going for that "lets make this girl love this guy for her entire life cause he did this for her once and now she devotes herself to him but he doesn't feel the same way back." It's overly cheezy and kindof a buzz kill once you've seen it enough. And i'm not assuming the leader of the Order is Vergil until i hear from NT that Vergil is in the game ans he is indeed the head of the Order.
@ Jane Sweetbee

Jane Sweetbee

I can only think of what's going on inside her head when she basically saw her master's naked body (assuming Vergil is still his twin brother).
If they are twin, they will still look totally different if they appearance and dressing styles are different.

Top Bottom