• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Release date confirmed

Jane Sweetbee

oh well i just think that NT aren't going for that "lets make this girl love this guy for her entire life cause he did this for her once and now she devotes herself to him but he doesn't feel the same way back." It's overly cheezy and kindof a buzz kill once you've seen it enough. And i'm not assuming the leader of the Order is Vergil until i hear from NT that Vergil is in the game ans he is indeed the head of the Order.
@ Jane Sweetbee
it won't be a long wait. :D

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

ok first of all im really happy that they finally have a release date....its just before 2 days of my B-day :)....but how do u know its true??......and second whats with kat loving vergil and "she devotes her life to him" ??? am i missing something??

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
No, it's not.
I have to disagree. I'm annoyed by love stories and the like too, but they have been a part of MANY otherwise great games to some extent: Mass Effect, Infamous, Assassin's Creed, Half-Life, and Bayonetta to name a few. Hell, they can add to the story when done right (Persona 4)!

Azurel

I have to disagree. I'm annoyed by love stories and the like too, but they have been a part of MANY otherwise great games to some extent: Mass Effect, Infamous, Assassin's Creed, Half-Life, and Bayonetta to name a few. Hell, they can add to the story when done right (Persona 4)!

That's 'cause in Persona 4 (and 3) you can go out with anyone you want....or all of them. :troll:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Señor, your heart is cold and you lack passion. I cannot help you now, you must find what you lack first.
Pedro+Infante+gochir.jpg

Tiran

The great pretender.
There was no love story in Bayonetta. She did not return Luka's feelings and he only lusted over her. Also, mass effect was what you made of it and I didn't love them ho's!

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Señor, your heart is cold and you lack passion. I cannot help you now, you must find what you lack first.
Pedro+Infante+gochir.jpg
That picture.
I can't look at it without thinking about the Pagliacci story.
Weird because "Señor" is Spanish and Pagliacci is Italian and yeah.

There was no love story in Bayonetta. She did not return Luka's feelings and he only lusted over her.

I thought that counted as a love interest in some loose definition of the word.
AH WELL.

Either way, I hope this game's not sappy.

Domenic93

I think it was because people were expecting it to be out a lot earlier than next year, but you guys should be grateful it's even coming out at all...
I mean, what if they suddenly pulled the plug on it, you wouldn't be happy now then would ya?...
I for one would be dancing on this games grave. and i know all my friends would too. and I'd be playing this:

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
That means we should expect something big in E3, a lot more footage afterwards, and a demo by the end of the year.
It's quite a lot of time from now though, I was expecting a release this year :| .

Domenic93

Please, People! Lets not hope for a love story! It's already ruined one DMC game! Lets not wish for such things here! Love stories destroy good plots and turn bad-asses into quivering, screeching pussies.

... Carry on.

MV5BMTY3MzcxNDQzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg1Mjc2NQ@@._V1._SX500_SY333_.jpg

Perhaps...
not necicarily true a half ass game ruined one dmc game

berto

I Saw the Devil
That picture.
I can't look at it without thinking about the Pagliacci story.
Weird because "Señor" is Spanish and Pagliacci is Italian and yeah.
Well, that's Pedro Infante, one of Mexico's most iconic movie stars. His fame is like that of Carry Grant, or James Steward, but everyone in Mexico still knows who he is.

That means we should expect something big in E3, a lot more footage afterwards, and a demo by the end of the year.
It's quite a lot of time from now though, I was expecting a release this year :| .

That means that we're stuck with the press telling us how it's going to be...
I'm ganna try to go to the comic con and see if the game'll be there but I've had bad luck getting my friends to help me out getting in.

ReRave

smug jerk
Please, People! Lets not hope for a love story! It's already ruined one DMC game! Lets not wish for such things here! Love stories destroy good plots and turn bad-asses into quivering, screeching pussies.

Well, the "love story" in Enslaved was pretty tasteful, so what exactly are you worrying about?

chocolatepanda

In TGS2010, he can hardly speak his name. In Capitative 2012, he doesn't know his mother.
To what extent he can remember his brother????

At the end of the Trailer he says he name without any trouble and that's the only time he talks.
He doesn't know his mother because he's an orphan.

Top Bottom