• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dead Redemption 2

Dark Drakan

Admin
Red-Dead-Redemption-2-trailer-2-625x352.jpg

Its finally official! Rockstar have confirmed that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming and it will be out Fall 2017 with a trailer coming this Thursday.

Sequel to include a "brand-new online multiplayer experience" and more.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Confirmed for Fall 2017, Trailer Coming Thursday

Aurelius

So excited for this! Here's hoping people don't destroy multiplayer like they did the last Red Dead... That was truly a sad day!

Dark Drakan

Admin
No PC?

Bye!

Not announced right now but GTA did well on PC and with RDR not making to PC I think it will come at some point this time around.

So excited for this! Here's hoping people don't destroy multiplayer like they did the last Red Dead... That was truly a sad day!

I think the multiplayer in RDR was merely a test/prototype for GTA Online and now they have found a formula that works with GTA Online it will be an updated version of that which comes to RDR2. With more variation and new modes it hopefully shouldn't go same route as RDR multiplayer.

berto

I Saw the Devil
These bloody people never learn do they?
CvHRlnsVMAAY-8i.jpg:large
Usually I'd say it wouldn't be the same thing because the people making said hypothetical game are the makers of said series and not someone just appropriating the thing. The problem is that that tweet doesn't come from a place of 'An all girl gang of outlaws game sounds awesome!' which it does, it comes from the same old 'why aren't there women in my games being the bad asses, that' sexist' and ain't no one got time for that nonsense.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Awesome, so will this game follow Jack Marston? Or will it be a prequel about a younger John Marston? Or will they do the same thing as GTA and have a new main protagonist?
Either way, as good as it looks, so long it's as fun, and well written as the first game, it's a must for me.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Awesome, so will this game follow Jack Marston? Or will it be a prequel about a younger John Marston? Or will they do the same thing as GTA and have a new main protagonist?
Either way, as good as it looks, so long it's as fun, and well written as the first game, it's a must for me.

Most seem to believe it could be a prequel based on the original gang but theres a chance it could be sequel with new characters. I doubt they would follow Jack again as people would always prefer John (judging by uproar about Jacks character after ending). John was a character people liked and want to see more of and only way to do that would be a prequel. I for one would love to play out his back story, only issue is that you would technically know how it ends & you would lose something from that hanging over you.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I personally wouldn't mind either way. But I do like to keep to the characters I like, so John Marston would be nice.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Top Bottom