• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
humans may have been violent "evil" creatures who are selfish, but maybe sparda was being like prometheus in greek mythology...he saw potential for good...and hope...and he saw a weakness in strength that he felt the need to protect...and that may be when he fell in love with eva

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've just been playing on DMC4. And i've been thinking. I don't think i would want to see Vergil back in the series. We've had two games without him, and the franchise is still going. Sorry Guys.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
lol...and this is coming from "vergil's b*tch" who's like obsessed with him....so....in other words....it's ok for him to not be there because the story will always be strong

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
;)well... yeah... And being Vergil'sB*tch you can kinda see why i don't like the idea of Vergil being Nero's Dad:lol:

Tramendium

In case you didn't noticed in DMC franchise only Dante's personality has changed, everyone else is same.I hated that setback with clownish attitude (in dmc3 its only justified cause its story is before original dmc1 and Dante was younger) Dante's personality should too remain the same from DMC1 into DMC5.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*SPOILER*
People do get more serious as they get older. Or, if something 'bad' happens, this something may change their personality to a more serious one.
DMC3 Dante was a clown, probably, because he was younger. Also, after the credits, where Dante is dressed in his DMC costume, he looks more serious.
(But perhaps thats just me...)
(Sorry if this doesn't make sense!)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yep! Dante would've lost all of his family now. Dante (unlike us) wouldn't have known that Vergil was still alive! (Obviously).
It would make me really serious....

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
or if nero were a younger brother who "died" when they were young and mundus's army attcked, he would be even more upset that everyone has died...that explains why trish makes him happy and he's much more lighthearted in DMC4

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yea... i agree about the Trish thing.
It's just when i think of the Sparda Family, i don't include Nero.
I was playing as Nero earlier and he is like Dante and Vergil.
So perhaps he is something to do with Sparda.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Did anyone here read at least a summary, if not the actual text, of the DMC 4 novels that came out this year? Those really make sense of Vergil being Nero's daddy...

I can't seem to find a thread in these forums about those novels anywhere!

But, just in case no one is aware of them (and, they COULD end up canon because a lot of what's in them WAS supposed to be in DMC 4, but got cut out), I will just briefly summarize:

Sanctus met Vergil back when he was 17-years-old because Verge was doing research on Papa Sparda, since he had been Fortuna's feudal lord once-upon-a-time. Somehow, Sanctus KNEW, but I don't know how unless he's a MAJOR pervert, that Vergil knocked up a prostitute while chillin' in Fortuna. Thus, we have...Nero, who was teased relentlessly, while growing up, about being the son of a hooker because most orphans were the children of hookers in Fortuna...

And, because he was found wearing a black blanket, he was named "Nero." But, it was explained by the author that Nero was named after the infamous Emperor Nero of ancient Rome because he once suppressed Christianity, like how Nero fights against Sparda-ism, or whatever it is...

There you go...:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cat;187980 said:
Did anyone here read at least a summary, if not the actual text, of the DMC 4 novels that came out this year? Those really make sense of Vergil being Nero's daddy...

I can't seem to find a thread in these forums about those novels anywhere!

But, just in case no one is aware of them (and, they COULD end up canon because a lot of what's in them WAS supposed to be in DMC 4, but got cut out), I will just briefly summarize:

Sanctus met Vergil back when he was 17-years-old because Verge was doing research on Papa Sparda, since he had been Fortuna's feudal lord once-upon-a-time. Somehow, Sanctus KNEW, but I don't know how unless he's a MAJOR pervert, that Vergil knocked up a prostitute while chillin' in Fortuna. Thus, we have...Nero, who was teased relentlessly, while growing up, about being the son of a hooker because most orphans were the children of hookers in Fortuna...

And, because he was found wearing a black blanket, he was named "Nero." But, it was explained by the author that Nero was named after the infamous Emperor Nero of ancient Rome because he once suppressed Christianity, like how Nero fights against Sparda-ism, or whatever it is...

There you go...:D

Do you have it? I'd LOVE to get my hands on that novel! Any links or suggestions where I can go have a peek for it? Is it available on Amazon?
I'm not happy with Nero being Vergil's son. But at least he's not Dante's son, so that's got to count for something in my books!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom