• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
yeah...um...i was confused about the whole sparda thing...and mundus killed em?...mundus ordered ppl to kill em?...either way...my theory goes that nero coulda been a baby when it happened and that could be the brother dante talks about in the first game who died...makes sense...cuz he doesn't say twin....dante didn't know that vergil died...he just knew he fell into hell....that could mean anything....nero could've been thought to have died as a baby when eva was killed...then...dante finds him when they're adults...makes sense as to why nero is an "orphan" after all

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
no...i'm sayin how dante didn't know that nero lived...remember in dmc 1 where dante says that demons killed his mother and brother?....he didn't say his twin died...so if nero is his brother...he could be meaning that nero was dead...after all...dmc4 takes place after 1..so dante may not have known of nero's survival

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
that theory makes more sense to me than him being vergil's son...when u look at the dt that sparda posted, it kinda looks like a cross between datne's and vergil's

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
-_- I liked Nero a lot more when they said he wasn't related to Sparda he felt like a much more fresh character. I swear at the start Capcom said that quite clearly to cut off any speculations and all these attepmts to connect him to the Sparda bloodline. If anything he should be the future son Dante spoke about at the end of 1.

Sparda does not need another son (or grandson) why would he want more than one son when he knows that only one can inherit his true power and finish what he started?
I can't see how Sparda wanted twins in the first place, seems like it was an accident but he couldn't chose so he decided to let them both grow up and decide between themselves. Which is probably why they get such a kick out of fighting eachother like arch enemies because thats how they were raised.

Why would Sparda make the same mistake again on purpose? he would know how powerful his blood is so surely he wouldn't go around impregnating anything that took his fancy lol.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Twins happen. Think of Dante and Vergil this way.
Dante could have inherited Sparda's good traits, and Vergil could have inherited Sparda's darker side.
(A bit like sifting all of the good into one, and all of the bad into another.)
Dante preferred Eva, And Vergil preferred his Sparda. That's possibly why Vergil wanted Sparda's power and not Dante.

Does anyone know if Nero is 1 quarter demon and 3 quarters human?
(like D&V are half demon and half human). And Nero's DT does look like a cross between Dante and Vergil's.

Tramendium

GamblingGambitCloud;186940 said:
thats wat i'm sayin....about his dt i mean...but i just think he's a third son...i dnt think he's 1/4, 3/4...u know?

I can't understand how can hybrid that is weakened with human side be stronger than full demon. What a WEAKENING!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;186940 said:
thats wat i'm sayin....about his dt i mean...but i just think he's a third son...i dnt think he's 1/4, 3/4...u know?

I know what ur getting at. I just thought that Nero would have been 1/4 demon (not half demon) or something.
Something i don't get is where the devil bringer (arm) comes from. I'm sure Sparda didn't have anything like it.

The arm kinda reminds me of Berial (that fire dog, thing.)

Zato-OW

King
The DB is Nero's own inner demon. Somehow it's taking shape over his arm. The DT/Ghost or w/e you want to call it is Nero's own demonic soul leaking out of his body. So Nero=Devil Bringer and its not a surprise, well not to me at least...

Darth Angelo

Tramendium;186942 said:
I can't understand how can hybrid that is weakened with human side be stronger than full demon. What a WEAKENING!!!

In DMC4 Dante himself said to Agnus that the reason he was so much stronger is because humans poses something demons don't. Whatever he meant by that, thats probably why Sparda chose to impregnate a woman because he knew that having a human side would not give his sons a weakness. Rather it would be a perfect merging of the two making them stronger, smarter and more passionate in battle than any demon or human.

Tramendium

darth_angelo45;186947 said:
In DMC4 Dante himself said to Agnus that the reason he was so much stronger is because humans poses something demons don't. Whatever he meant by that, thats probably why Sparda chose to impregnate a woman because he knew that having a human side would not give his sons a weakness. Rather it would be a perfect merging of the two making them stronger, smarter and more passionate in battle than any demon or human.

He meant love and compassion for others. That too is weakness if its too much implemented. Though it can be strength but not for those like Dante who even don't give **** about what they are saying, just talks **** to sound wise.
You remember that original DMC1 and 2 Dante is guy that want to take REVENGE on Mundus for his bro and mom, not to protect mankind. That man vs demon and human always superior to demon is something that just defy the logic. If the demons were emotionless Sparda should never fell in love with a human.
Everything to be good or evil is a matter of choice for humans and for demons as seen even in game (there are good demons, bad demons and good humans bad humans.) With power comes the responsibility but just because somebody has the power doesn't mean that he/she is evil. In newer franchises (dmc4) it is like because humans doesn't have power it makes them good and because demons have power it makes em evil, which is something that i personally dislike cause by that logic all demons should be evil. I don't believe that i am not the only one who dislike that concept. Everybody with supernatural power should be evil in that kind of thinking, and to be good you need to have at least one shred of humanity (to be half human). Even more so there is an attempt in Nero to make main character even more human and less demon while he retains more power as main character. No matter how others think about it i know they would agree that it gives that specific feel of human superiority to demons because of emotion and some such crap. The reason why Dante defends humanity is merely because his mom is human not because some sense to play hero and protect humanity. His character should be returned to dark for the sake of dmc5.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
maybe nero is full demon? sparda was full demon so he never had human side...maybe full demons are like butterflies in a sense that...they live their younger years as a human until they reach a certain age, and then, once they're powerful enough, they shed their skin and take on the pure demon form....that would explain the db randomly appearing and why he's so strong

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;186949 said:
maybe nero is full demon? sparda was full demon so he never had human side...maybe full demons are like butterflies in a sense that...they live their younger years as a human until they reach a certain age, and then, once they're powerful enough, they shed their skin and take on the pure demon form....that would explain the db randomly appearing and why he's so strong

I never thought of that.
And beautifully put (the butterflies thing).

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
one question is, does anyone know how yamato broke? i dnt remember if that was in the game...second question...why does everyone think that vergil posessed nero?..i'm sorry, but the dt looks nothing like vergil....and we dnt know that dante never tried to fix yamato so saying only vergil could do it is completely assumed...furthermore, i ask this last question, who here thinks that sparda may play a role in 5...like have cutscenes and gameplay and stuff...a complete comeback...something to explain the nero/vergil/dante connection.....

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thats a point, no one said how the yamato broke. It was just... well... broken!
As for Sparda in DMC5, I wouldn't like to say... although, if he was, Sparda could answer a few questions and make things less complicated... hopefully

Darth Angelo

Tramendium;186948 said:
His character should be returned to dark for the sake of dmc5.

I can see what your saying, which is why I am hoping (if Vergil ends up appearing again somehow which we all know he will:rolleyes:)
He will reveal some kind of big twist about the origins of demons and humans and perhaps some added unknown reason why he turned. I mean why did Sparda turn on his kind? he obviously felt this emotion of love in himself and in humanity and felt it was worth saving but humans are savage, selfish, violent creatures, they kill eachother everyday and are polluting the planet. They are far from "the good guys" DMC1 is the only game where the main antagonist hasn't been a human.
It almost seems like after Sparda sealed the demons away humans invented this notion of demons and tarred them as minions of hell and evil or whatever but thus far I haven't seen a proper hell or a devil yet so they might be something that is not as "evil" as they come across as.

Basicly what im saying is that the humans might have started it, just because of the way they are. I would like to see Dante try to take that lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom