• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramendium

Come on people you know that Dante need to be serious, its stupid that ****y attitude of his, it is like he forgive Mundus and doesn't give **** about his battle with Nelo and Vergil and death of his mom he just moves forward more clownish than before. That is where his greatest ruination lies. The man who almost, if not lost it all should NOT behave like that! Ok now i might sound stupid but take Punisher for instance, although not his personality exactly but rather his position; how he reacts on death of his family and how Dante reacts on death and/or conversion of his.It DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. And if you know what i mean by saying this you know how is important returning of his vengefully not to mention original dmc1/2 personality.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
the problem is if Capcom wanted to do that, they would have done it in 4. They appear to have made their choice to make Dante nothing but smug and silly. Lets hope that the only reason for this is that in DMC4 Dante had very little reason to take anything from DMC4 too seriously. I mean look at it from his point of view, it hasn't been long since you whooped the king of all demonkind and you go after Yamato which is being held by a bunch of wacko Sparda wannabes who think they can use a big statue to zap the world to rights.

Just another day at the office really, the problem with that is that in DMC2 Dante is put in a very similar position and is quite litteraly the polar opposite of how he is in 4. So the only way to clean this mess up is if something big changes Dante's attitude towards his life.

Zato-OW

King
Alot of stuff in DMC4 was heavily surrounded by Sparda though. Even The Savior was a project Sparda started to overthrow the demon world. Thought Dante made jokes about the statue anyway, its still funny.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I think it's NOT plausilable! Think of how old Nero looks in 4....I think he looks no older than 18 and no younger than 17. And Dante looks maybe 29 in 4. and Dante and Vergil are twins so they are the same age. So let's say Dante and Vergil are 29 years old in dmc 4...let's say Nero is 18...with me so far? so if Vergil was Nero's father and Nero is 18 and Vergil is in fact 29. Vergil would have been 11 when Nero was born. and that makes it impossilable for Vergil to be Nero's father. Nero could very possilably be a third son of Sparda. perhaps maybe Dante and Vergil's half brother. But if you guys really want to know my theory on the origin of Nero read my game concept in the fanfiction section. it's called anicent runes.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
If I was the director of the DMC's developer team, I would make trish die (I'm sorry trish fans), but this would be a great 'wake-up' call for dante. That could make him realize what path his life lead to. Maybe in such hatred, he would awaken his majin DT and start heading to the serious path.
I chose trish and not lady cause she is the wielder os Sparda (which is lame IMO) and there are many demons after it. Also, trish looks like dante's mother, this could make him remind the pain he felt when his mother died.Also, I hate her...

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;186381 said:
If I was the director of the DMC's developer team, I would make trish die (I'm sorry trish fans), but this would be a great 'wake-up' call for dante. That could make him realize what path his life lead to. Maybe in such hatred, he would awaken his majin DT and start heading to the serious path.
I chose trish and not lady cause she is the wielder os Sparda (which is lame IMO) and there are many demons after it. Also, trish looks like dante's mother, this could make him remind the pain he felt when his mother died.Also, I hate her...

Good idea at one point and its so to say more reasonable, btw what is Trish good for anyway (except showing...well you know),not a playable char (dmc2 i won't include cause Trish is just one of Dante's costumes), and doesn't have much story of her own.

JeanAlex22

Esura;183763 said:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/carbo/b..._devil_may_cry_news_no_new_game_unfortunately

3. Devil May Cry 4-wise, one of the localization employees I was talking to confirmed to me that Nero IS Vergil's son, and that this aspect was going to be implemented in to the game's plot. However, the decision was made not to, which could set up a good story for the future. I argued that it was cheesy, so we'll see what happens.

makes alot of sense

considering the fact that Nero's hair is white and he's coded as blue

Sanctus also did mention that though Nero was not in Dante's league, he still possesses the blood of Sparda

Nero also has the same devil trigger as Vergil when he received Yamato and Dante's devil trigger didn't change when he gained Yamato

Lastly, Nero also craves for power like Vergil "Power, give me more POWER!!!"

It all adds up & makes perfect sense

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
the fact of more power was the nature of yamato in this game all weapons habe a Nature which is the soul of the demon that gives you the weapon Dante nature changed a moment in DMC1 when he was using the sparda (from a medium silly one to a complete demon from hell to a person with fealins) and of all weapons we dont know whos the spirit of rebellion maybe thats what make him change so much in DMC2 the true spirit of rebellion

Sparda™

JeanAlex22;186429 said:
makes alot of sense

considering the fact that Nero's hair is white and he's coded as blue

Sanctus also did mention that though Nero was not in Dante's league, he still possesses the blood of Sparda

Nero also has the same devil trigger as Vergil when he received Yamato and Dante's devil trigger didn't change when he gained Yamato

Lastly, Nero also craves for power like Vergil "Power, give me more POWER!!!"

It all adds up & makes perfect sense

Facepalm.jpg

Read the whole thread explanation before jumping into conclusions.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

That would fit in why Trish wasn't in DMC2 and why Dante was more serious and Dark. They are close friends. When Dante thought Trish was dead in DMC he cried. He also said something about protecting her and that he could have filled her soul with light. Its certainly something to think about...

Zato-OW

King
Man people need to understand that DMC2 is FAR FAR in the future from DMC4 which originally it was 2 years after DMC1. They said that DMC2 will probably be the last game in the series. DMC2 is nothing but just another day on the job for Dante. His personality flops around from game to game and people are making too much of a big deal out of it.

Tramendium

Zato-OW;186436 said:
Man people need to understand that DMC2 is FAR FAR in the future from DMC4 which originally it was 2 years after DMC1. They said that DMC2 will probably be the last game in the series. DMC2 is nothing but just another day on the job for Dante. His personality flops around from game to game and people are making too much of a big deal out of it.

Well to tell you the truth almost every DMC is a big deal once its newest.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Esura;183763 said:
3. Devil May Cry 4-wise, one of the localization employees I was talking to confirmed to me that Nero IS Vergil's son, and that this aspect was going to be implemented in to the game's plot. However, the decision was made not to, which could set up a good story for the future. I argued that it was cheesy, so we'll see what happens.

Haha.. that would ruin the whole story in some way.

.. I don't think that he is his son, at all. Of course there are similarites but that doesn't mean that he is his son right?
And what would happen if he is? The story would be so fcked up xD (That's what I think)

Well I had this weird theory (and I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before) that Vergil somehow reincarnated for a part into Nero. It's like he came back to finish something... Nero could be (well.. is already) the right "host" for his DT/Power. I think that it would be awesome somehow in DMC5..

(I know it's weird, but I felt like sharing my thoughts)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The first time i saw Nero, i thought it could be a reincarnation of Vergil.
I agree with Nishiva (BTW welcome to the forums)

Darth Angelo

I am a big Trish fan but I would definetely be willing to sacrifice her character to see Dante's heart broken again. She is pointless now and when push comes to shove Dante is going to need that Sword back to finish things once and for all.
I would even go as far as to say that Trish should turn on Dante again just to really hit him where it hurts. I am of the belief that it is called 'Devil May Cry' for a reason and Dante needs to be taken down a peg bigtime.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Yeah well not to create flames here, but Trish won't die so easily.

I remembered where I was going with the Crystal Caves story...and I gaurantee you something will happen to Dante (and Trish) that will certianly give them a wake up call. If not completely shaking them to the core. What have planned, will most likely change their attitude, and how they see the world...

Darth Angelo

In 4 and TBH in the Anime Lady and Trish just felt like Dante's story baggage that just tag along and didn't really serve a purpose anymore. Both have really done their part, Lady has confronted her past and killed her father. And Trish has broken free from Mundus' puppet strings and has cleared her heart. Where do either of them go from here? Other than looking "totally hawt" of course.:rolleyes:

Why did they even bring Trish back if the two arent partners anymore? I mean when I first saw her in 4 I threw a fit in exitement but that was very short lived.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i like wat sparda put about how nero's dt is nothing like vergil's....it makes it seem very hard for him to be his son...i like the idea of cousins...also...now i'm just spit ballin here i dnt mean to make an argument....nero was an orphan...vergil and dante were teenagers when eva was killed...that said, it is possible for nero to have been a baby at the time...and in the beginning of DMC1, dante said mundus killed his mother and brother....but maybe nero didn't die...maybe the baby was hidden away by sparda before mundus could kill him...then dante is out one day hunting his demons and he finds nero and makes the connection...that's a possibility...also..now this is just a question...wtf happened to sparda?! cuz i dnt remember hearing anything about him dying or anything

Darth Angelo

Wait was it actually Mundus himself who killed Eva? or did Dante blame him as the puppet master of the demons who killed her? kind of like how Maximus blamed the death of his family on Commodus in Gladiator.

When Trish first tells Dante about him he is like "Mundus?" like he has never heard of him. Thats the way I always saw it as I can't see how Mundus could have broken out of the Underworld and killed Eva before DMC3.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
darth_angelo45;186661 said:
In 4 and TBH in the Anime Lady and Trish just felt like Dante's story baggage that just tag along and didn't really serve a purpose anymore. Both have really done their part, Lady has confronted her past and killed her father. And Trish has broken free from Mundus' puppet strings and has cleared her heart. Where do either of them go from here? Other than looking "totally hawt" of course.:rolleyes:

Why did they even bring Trish back if the two arent partners anymore? I mean when I first saw her in 4 I threw a fit in exitement but that was very short lived.
I thought they were partners again in DMC4-??? :unsure: I am wrong?

darth_angelo45;186674 said:
Wait was it actually Mundus himself who killed Eva? or did Dante blame him as the puppet master of the demons who killed her? kind of like how Maximus blamed the death of his family on Commodus in Gladiator.

When Trish first tells Dante about him he is like "Mundus?" like he has never heard of him. Thats the way I always saw it as I can't see how Mundus could have broken out of the Underworld and killed Eva before DMC3.
I also thought that Sparda had died first and then Mundus saw that Eva was unprotected, so he ordered his puppets to attack her.

and it's this thread about who the heck Nero is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom