• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
darth_angelo45;188353 said:
Before he sealed away his power perhaps. Dante showed us just how much of a bad mofo Sparda was back in the day when he used Sparda's power to fight Mundus but after he sealed away the demons and his own power what did he become? Did he even have a demon form anymore? I have never understood how a full demon becomes a human like figure by losing his power..

Also the Majin form comes to mind, that wasn't Sparda that was Dantes form at its full potential. Going by that Dante is anything but half of what his father was.

yeah..ur right...he ain't even a quarter of wat sparda was...at least sparda had sacrificed his powers...that is if he even lost his...u dnt see dante sealin up the ENTIRE DEMON REALM in one go....he aint anywahere near as powerful as sparda

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
So the fact that both are able to practically kill any demon in a matter of seconds is irrelevant because Sparda knew how to perform a rutual?
And if he sealed the ENTIRE DEMON REALM how come demons were still able to enter the human world? (via things like sand granted)
Anywho I was just pointing out that Dante is not some weakling half breed because he is has the potential to awaken his own godly Sparda-like form. He has the same might as his father and like Vergil said, the only important thing is might.

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;188371 said:
So the fact that both are able to practically kill any demon in a matter of seconds is irrelevant because Sparda knew how to perform a rutual?
And if he sealed the ENTIRE DEMON REALM how come demons were still able to enter the human world? (via things like sand granted)
Anywho I was just pointing out that Dante is not some weakling half breed because he is has the potential to awaken his own godly Sparda-like form. He has the same might as his father and like Vergil said, the only important thing is might.

LOL

Sparda power extends beyond the Prince of Darkness, Mundus. Remember that Dante was about to die at his hands, If It wasn't for his father's sword. Dante and Vergil are powerful, but the fact they are half-breeds makes them less powerful than their father.

Sparda was a demon with a heart. Nothing can beat that.

Zato-OW

King
Lol Sparda is like the "Jesus" of DMC. Then again Dante IS cleaning up after Sparda over and over...and over.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;188373 said:
Lol Sparda is like the "Jesus" of DMC. Then again Dante IS cleaning up after Sparda over and over...and over.

Duh, of course...

Who else is gonna clean daddy's mess better than his son? LOL

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wasn't Dante supposed to be more powerful than Sparda at the end of DMC2?
Something about being more stronger than those who came before you.
(i think that was what the mission start screen said at the beginning of the last mission. )

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;188380 said:
Wasn't Dante supposed to be more powerful than Sparda at the end of DMC2?
Something about being more stronger than those who came before you.
(i think that was what the mission start screen said at the beginning of the last mission. )

That is irrelevant.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;188372 said:
LOL

Sparda power extends beyond the Prince of Darkness, Mundus. Remember that Dante was about to die at his hands, If It wasn't for his father's sword. Dante and Vergil are powerful, but the fact they are half-breeds makes them less powerful than their father.

Sparda was a demon with a heart. Nothing can beat that.

Since when have demons had a heart? since when have demons been able to impregnate human women? he lost his "power" and became this.
300px-LegendaryDarkKnightDante_3.gif

Throughout the whole series full demons have only had 2 forms, their original form and their slightly stronger purple form. They're not all human on the inside.
This has really got me thinking now, maybe the "confusion" surrounding Sparda was that he was infact created to be some kind of ultimate life form but it kind of backfired.

And before you take the **** again remember what Dante said in 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0SgQ6SE-ZQ

Just a thought..

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
even if dante is "cleaning up" sparda's mess...he's not really....sparda sealed demons in hell....they're like viruses in a computer, they'll find a way through....and since sparda is gone, he can't kill demons so dante does...doesn't mean sparda left a mess....if anything, sparda cleaned up the biggest mess on the earth and dante just deals with a little tiny portion of the huge whole....and maybe the fact that dante has a human form is BECAUSE he is all powerful?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Perhaps, demons...like Dante have a human form to not freak humans out?
(just a thought) on in the anime, most evil demons are in human form, walking among the humans probably plotting.

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;188386 said:
Since when have demons had a heart? since when have demons been able to impregnate human women? he lost his "power" and became this.
300px-LegendaryDarkKnightDante_3.gif

Throughout the whole series full demons have only had 2 forms, their original form and their slightly stronger purple form. They're not all human on the inside.
This has really got me thinking now, maybe the "confusion" surrounding Sparda was that he was infact created to be some kind of ultimate life form but it kind of backfired.

And before you take the **** again remember what Dante said in 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0SgQ6SE-ZQ

Just a thought..

Now you're contradicting yourself big time.

Trish is a full demon herself yet she looks as human as you and me. Demons disguised as humans always to infiltrate where in their natural appearance would never.

Sparda lost half of his powers to seal the gates and Temen-ni-gru. Of course his form would be more logical to be human, as that would be the only form of life acceptable in the human world. It's all logic, really.

There's no ultimate-life-form conspiracy.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
darth_angelo45;188386 said:
Since when have demons had a heart? since when have demons been able to impregnate human women?

Uh... since SPARDA came along? That's what the whole legend is based on. A demon with a heart. Eva. Sparda. What kind of question is that, seriously?

Sparda™

clairavance;188430 said:
Uh... since SPARDA came along? That's what the whole legend is based on. A demon with a heart. Eva. Sparda. What kind of question is that, seriously?

Exactly.

I'm surprised that Darth Angelo is questioning that, being an avid fan of the original Devil May Cry...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
sparda isn't just a demon...he's a symobl...he shows that a "man" who is supposed to be evil is can have a heart and do good for someone he loves and fight the power that drove him to do evil

Zato-OW

King
According to Berial, he always thought humans were nothing but Demon food so he was confused why Sparda would turn on them for the humans. He even said he was hurt by Sparda's actions and wondered if he could forgive him. He also claimed he admired Sparda for his power. Berial for some reason really hated Dante because Dante killed a Devil named Lucifer(DMC's Version of Lucifer) which is suppose to be a highly ranked demon. So some demons do share human emotions, even Lady admitted to this at the end of DMC3...But what does she know?

Sparda™

Zato-OW;188452 said:
According to Berial, he always thought humans were nothing but Demon food so he was confused why Sparda would turn on them for the humans. He even said he was hurt by Sparda's actions and wondered if he could forgive him. He also claimed he admired Sparda for his power. Berial for some reason really hated Dante because Dante killed a Devil named Lucifer(DMC's Version of Lucifer) which is suppose to be a highly ranked demon. So some demons do share human emotions, even Lady admitted to this at the end of DMC3...But what does she know?

Of course demons share emotions.

But Sparda's emotions were for a greater good, such was being the savior of humanity. That augmented his powers beyond the imaginable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom