• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

rate the combat potential of DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
U can throw the boomerang at him while he s shielded and it stun locks him and drops his shield giving you time to run in front of hi and ready a DRI charge the second DRI when he is starting to get up after falling and ten if yo can get a third and shotgun charge shots dead blitz Sss rank

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
U can throw the boomerang at him while he s shielded and it stun locks him and drops his shield giving you time to run in front of hi and ready a DRI charge the second DRI when he is starting to get up after falling and ten if yo can get a third and shotgun charge shots dead blitz Sss rank

Are you sure that boomerang throw wont come back at me and damage me? is there a special way to throw it do i need to charge it at all? and can i drt him while hes going red?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The boomerang wont come back all u gotta do is have half a bar or a full bar throw it and hold the style button it will keep rotating around and attacking the blitz til the bar is empty I've done it a countless amount of time so I'm sure of course lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
The boomerang wont come back all u gotta do is have half a at or a full bar throw it and hold the style button it will keep rotating around and attacking the blitz til the bar is empty I've done it a countless amount of time so I'm sure of course lol

a half or full bar...dude the times i have the worst go with blitz is the start of missions 13 and 15 where you just start lol those are the two blitz's i need the most help with

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I suppose i could use the gattling gun to raise the bar but that takes forever and rusn the risk of being hit and hell and hell was annoying for that lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Had fun against the hunter earlier too Sam you can move around in the air quite well it was o Xbox so wasn't the same without the higher fps I came to the conclusion that its the bigger amount of Ott moves and combos and JC in dmc4 that places it above DmC for me and that its the original series but the reboot is exceptional in its own rights

Had fun against the hunter earlier too Sam you can move around in the air quite well it was o Xbox so wasn't the same without the higher fps I came to the conclusion that its the bigger amount of Ott moves and combos and JC in dmc4 that places it above DmC for me and that its the original series but the reboot is exceptional in its own rights
Yeah console versions don't really do it justice, the game is insanely fast and fluid on PC.

Oh man, you guys have to check out how beautiful this footage came out. I've been messing around with filters and plugins in adobe to capture the smooth motion of DmC but on youtube, and I think I finally nailed it. It almost has a film like quality at 1080p make sure it buffers fully and check it out.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
If they ever make a DmC2 they should seriously hire you as a beta tester.
If they ever make a DmC2, they should also hire developers who live up to what they say
ooohburn-easya.gif

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Hmmmm......this was a topic I'll usually avoid nowadays but my opinion of DmC has changed a bit in a more positive light.

So here is Stylish Nero's revised opinion on this whole topic. I'm mainly comparing it to DMC4 rather than DMC3 although I would use DMC3 for some examples.

I personally prefer DMC4 (as well as DMC3) because there are more tools to work with not just moveset lists but overall abilities or better yet DmC lacks these things and doesn't have an equivalent or proper replacement.

• Twosome Time
  • Royal Guard (in general)
  • Dance Macabre
There is more but those are the more crucial to me.

.....damn I had a speech down but I forgot what I was going to say due to some stress in real life so I'll sum up my thoughts.

There is no BEST Devil May Cry game....gameplay wise you can say. Although many say DMC3 because it does have the best weapons with the best movesets, the largest moveset, the most mechanics and advanced skills (wall running FTW), seems more impressive and flashier and is quite easy to get into but it is quite restricted when it comes to DMC4 and DmC and DMC4 and DmC though allows you access to all those tools DMC3 sheer depth of its rather large moveset is still something that shouldn't be questioned. DMC3 was great but it lacked what DMC4 and DmC had that made them great and those games lacked what DMC3 had that made it great.

All the DMC games are just should've, could've, would've until we get a Devil May Cry that has what made DMC3, DMC4, and DmC great all in one....I don't care.

Now if you need me I'll be playing Bayonetta.....the only thing close to that dream.

But on a more serious note on this DMC4 vs DmC topic. There are aspects DMC4 does better than DmC and aspects DmC does better than DMC4.

Loopy says tie......I say I don't care DMC3 is better.

images

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Ahh Kail. The first "lolwtf" video I saw on YT and realised the amount of insane things that are actually possible in DMC3.
And that is also where I discovered the Power Metal/Symphonic Metal band Kamelot through the song "When the Lights Go Down"! :) That song was played as its BGM.

One of my friends and I thought that song was part of the DMC3 OST at first because of that vid! Guess we were both wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom