• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pick your Batmobile

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Which version of the Batmobile do you like the best

The one from the 60's show
img_1966_batmobile_replica_3.jpg

The one from Burton's movies
batmobile_89_3d_by_rubenvoorhees1-d5emjqb.jpg

The one from Batman Forever
batman_forever_original_batmobile_by_theorangecrow-d4vcw97.jpg

Batman and Robin
2968365-george+clooney+batmobile.jpg

The Tumbler from The Dark Knight Trilogy
The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Tumbler.jpg

or the new one from Batman v Superman
Batmobile3_wide.jpg

Personally as a kid...I liked the one from Batman Forever.........Anywho, I personally liked the Tumbler......but the one from Batman v Superman l00ks pretty awesome

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
The Tumbler.

It's got a badass design and I like the concept of an hybrid between a tank and a Lamborghini.
Also it's a goddamn beast, smashes everything, the action with it was awesome in TDK.

Liking the BvS one too, but I gotta see it in action.

The other ones, never really dug the bat-like thingies on their backs (how do you call them in English?). I know it's Batman's car, but I find them pretty silly.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
the Tim Burton and 60's Batmobiles are my favorites
there stylish and have just the right amount of detail

i think the others have to much going on all over them
except the tumbler it's has the opposite problem the tumbler looks a little too plain

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Can't deny the Burton one. It's got that slick style of a car, but the intimidating nature of a bat. Kind of like a drive by where you see it and you just wanna get out of the way.

KRSkull

The Tumbler
Its a tank. and it has one of the coolest thing that was never been seen in the other batmobile. You get two vehicle in one.

The one from Batman forever

It looks cool and i really love the chest ribs hood.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I've seen them all up close, and I can say without hesitation that the Tim Burton Batman Batmobile is my favorite, for its sleek 30's look, followed swiftly by the Batman Forever model, for its sweet neon look:
Batman-Forever-Batmobile1-550x365.jpg
EDIT: Honorable mention for Terry McGuiness' Future Batmobile, though. It seriously gets no love:
tumblr_inline_mogzssxr521ryky45.jpg

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Foxtrot94 Yeah i love the way you can turn with it

tumblr_mfx94sxT971rdbd0qo5_r1_250.gif

See, one of the great things about TDK and Batman Begins is that Batman finally has actually badass vehicles, that are well characterized. All of Batman's iconic equipment, actually.

As for the Tumbler, wanna know a fun fact? Its design is based on a tank and a Lamborghini Murciélago, and what does Murciélago mean in Spanish?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ah, Batmobiles. They are a huge part of a Batman and how we view the bat. As it stands, though, it's not a matter of favorites because, well, I don't really think I've ever liked most batmobiles. Right now I really only like one.
The one from the 60's show
img_1966_batmobile_replica_3.jpg
I always thought it was cool that the thing had a rocket on for propulsion but I kinda outgrew it once the Tim Burton one came up.

The one from Burton's movies
batmobile_89_3d_by_rubenvoorhees1-d5emjqb.jpg
Holy hell, this one! this thing was the most awesome thing I saw. When I first saw this movie and they showed the Batmobile and it shielded up and then this scene:
And this scene:
When I was a kid that was literally the most epic thing I had seen in my life. Hard to top that experience, as fascinating and cool as the newer ones were.
The one from Batman Forever
batman_forever_original_batmobile_by_theorangecrow-d4vcw97.jpg
I really liked it when I saw the movie but that was because I saw the thing in theatres and that really added to it but it's kinda lost it's charm with every viewing.

All I can think of when I see the front of that is clowcar. Ironic, really.
The Tumbler from The Dark Knight Trilogy
The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Tumbler.jpg
I thought it was just ok. I loved how the whole thing worked in the Dark Knight but not so much in the other two.
or the new one from Batman v Superman
Batmobile3_wide.jpg
Don't know yet.

Batman__Arkham_Knight_72543.jpg

Don't like the design. I don't think 'Batman' when I see it.

BTAS-Batmobile.jpg

I kinda liked the art deco design but I never really thought it was better than the Tim Burton.

latest
tumblr_inline_nc6ln6TF5v1qzemrn.jpg

I always thought that the two Batmobiles from The Batman show were a bit too... sports car.

latest

Same for the one from Beware the Batman.
14756860280_4ef3075ff1_b.jpg

That's just silly.

tln76uwwcpsfculzu4kd.png

I really loved this one but Batmobile always implied land to me, not air borne.

I'll tell you right now, I don't think I've ever seen a single batmobile in a comic that I've actually liked. I've seen one or two interesting ones but the ones I've liked the most were pretty much a twist on the ones from the movies.

So, yeah, the Tim Burton one.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'd go for the Burton one.

The later ones are too tank like to fit my image of a cool car.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Definitely the one from "Batman Forever" for myself. I had it in toy form when I was a kid---I love it and still do! aha

Top Bottom