• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pick your Batmobile

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
The COOLEST looking batmobile is the Tim Burton one.. and the one i would want is the Nolan's Batmobile! why? cus its a goddamn Tank that's why!

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Think I should elaborate
Personally, I liked the 60's, and the Shumacher batmobiles as a kid, but now I think they look a little too silly.
I still love the Burton batmobile, cause it fits the dark yet comical tone of his films.
But I loooove the tumbler, cause, as ROCKMAN X pointed out, it's a feakin tank.
The thing's a beast, just listen to it roar, and it's got a motor cycle as an escape pod

EDIT:
Yeah as a lot of people pointed out, need to see the B v S Batmobile in action.
That being said, I love the design, I think it strikes a happy balance, between the tumbler, and and a more traditional batmobile (I actually heard it was meant to be a mix of Burton and Nolan's batmobiles)
215b2faf-c5ca-4ddc-af8c-bcade2cf5e2d-2060x1236.jpeg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I actually don't like the BvS one and I'm not entirely sure why. It just doesn't do much for me.

If I had to pick any, it'd be the 60's Batmobile and Burton's Batmobile. Black and orange go together great.

I probably just don't like the silver on the BvS one.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
norm breyfogle batmobile
1990scorgibm.jpg

the BvS batmobile (because it looks like a more practicle version of the burton batmobile which i still think looks awesome)
Batmobile3_wide.jpg

grant morrison flying batmobile
batmo7.jpg

aaaaaaand the batman arkham knight batmobile
Batmobile-Batman-Arkham-Knight.jpg

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
talking bout arkham knight's batmobile, i've watched the videos and it moves like the thingy we're playing in psx's ghost in the shell.. it's just awesome, the japs did that long time ago in an old console..

Top Bottom