• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

Victormaru

Technologist
I swear, I will go crazy if it's a Dante vs Vergil DLC where you can fight against another player, or something else.
That game already exists. It's called "Anarchy Reigns", except it doesn't have Dante or Vergil. It has Bayonetta though; that's close enough. And the game is only $20 brand-new so I highly recommend you pick it up if you haven't played it yet. It's basically DmC except strongly multiplayer-based. Highly-competitive as well.

IncarnatedDemon

I bet its HS 2. I read interview where Tameem Antontiades said that DmC was a "second chance", what it was second chance to was hard for me to conclude:
1) to extend to two games studio
2) to surviving as company

Anyhow...i am very confident that it is Heavenly sword 2 for PS4.
We also saw Tameem in PS4 video.

Dnishe Ebanoye

That game already exists. It's called "Anarchy Reigns", except it doesn't have Dante or Vergil. It has Bayonetta though; that's close enough. And the game is only $20 brand-new so I highly recommend you pick it up if you haven't played it yet. It's basically DmC except strongly multiplayer-based. Highly-competitive as well.
Lie is bad, you know....

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Lie is bad, you know....

Somebody has an opinion on what a game is like and you call them a liar?

The phrase you're ACTUALLY looking for is "I don't agree with you", it stops you from coming across as an ass.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Flame me if you wish and release the hounds on me if you wish:

I'm proud of Ninja Theory for seeing their vision through, for putting up with god awful people. they recieved bomb and death threats from many different people, yet they still prevailed. I enjoyed every moment of DmC and I'll glady defend the game with a cool head. They did what they loved to do, they made a kickass game. Safe to say I want a second helping, I hand my plate to them for some DmC2. Makes me sick to see that someone wants several hundred people to loose their jobs, especially on this forum.

Agree completely. Some might think of it as some fun joke about wanting them to lose their jobs but nobody made this game out of spit [and nobody deserves that, I'd love to see them say that if they lost theirs]. And even though they get angry for things Ninja Theory or Capcom said in the past that probably weren't wise or well spoken, I think the response from some extremely edgy fans has been far greater worse than the words of those making this game, and no arguing or reasons will justify what they've done to this fandom or the abuse they've made NT put up with.

I'm happy that I enjoyed this game. It's one I know I'm going to play many more times through in the future and not leave discarded to gather dust on a shelf. I'm glad they saw their vision through and kept at that. They've made a really great game and learned so much and improved since their last title and I can't wait I see more from them in the future; whatever games those might be.

Victormaru

Technologist
Or maybe they started making DmC 2 for ps4
Speaking of, you guys ever see the gameplay demo for "Watch Dogs" on the PlayStation 4? 'Cause if you haven't, check this out and skip around just to peep the insane new graphics.

Now imagine DmC with those graphics; the accurate facial expressions, the extremely high background quality, the way the main character's coat realistically waves around smoothly, etc. That'd be so kickass in DmC!

TheNakedGun

535582_533800306642680_452046004_n.jpg
lol you used a pic of my mod DMC3 Dante for that! Thanks :D
And awesome work!

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
I was going to say "what's wrong with nickelback", but I guess I'll try to appreciate the humor...

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
When an entire fanbase is sending you death threats
They are not REAL death threats. It's Ninja Theory sensationalizing bad press to get sympathy. The "death threats" are pictures New Dante being injured, which has been happening for years in a little thing called political cartoons. NOT the same thing.

Frazz

General gamer
They are not REAL death threats. It's Ninja Theory sensationalizing bad press to get sympathy. The "death threats" are pictures New Dante being injured, which has been happening for years in a little thing called political cartoons. NOT the same thing.
I'd love to know exactly how you know this as fact. Sifting through their personal E-mails etc? I'm not being over-protective/fanboy but you cannot seriously state that as fact. No disrespect man but we'll never know for sure.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I'd love to know exactly how you know this as fact. Sifting through their personal E-mails etc? I'm not being over-protective/fanboy but you cannot seriously state that as fact. No disrespect man but we'll never know for sure.
If they were real death threats, why haven't they been shown to the public? My point exactly.

EllDawn

If they were real death threats, why haven't they been shown to the public? My point exactly.
If you were threatened, which would you do? Show it to the public so it's seen as bragging? Or get the police involved and use it as evidence of possible danger? With the responses they've gotten, giving proof of the threats could get them claims that they made them just for the attention. It wouldn't make a difference.

Frazz

General gamer
Have you ever been on Youtube ---> "Tameem should f***ing die and so should NT" this is a prominent theme in the comments section. Also why would you need to show proof - in not showing proof it shows that they were not too hung up on it, it is not like they referred to these threats in every interview. In fact I only think they talked about the death threats once or twice.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Have you ever been on Youtube ---> "Tameem should f***ing die and so should NT" this is a prominent theme in the comments section. Also why would you need to show proof - in not showing proof it shows that they were not too hung up on it, it is not like they referred to these threats in every interview. In fact I only think they talked about the death threats once or twice.

...Have you ever BEEN on youtube before? Majority of comments on ALL videos are death threats, racial slurs and other forms of profanity, if death threats made on youtube could be counted then at least half the world has been sent a death threat by now.

Frazz

General gamer
...Have you ever BEEN on youtube before? Majority of comments on ALL videos are death threats, racial slurs and other forms of profanity, if death threats made on youtube could be counted then at least half the world has been sent a death threat by now.
It was used merely for example purposes as in to disprove the statement that NT didn't receive death threats and that it was just a marketing scam. They obviously received death threats due to the fan reaction. Here's a hint to all those who don't like DmC: IGNORE IT DON'T B*TCH ABOUT IT!!! I do get your point and probably should've found a better example but I'm lazy! :p

Top Bottom