• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

Terrutas

Except we weren't trying to start a fight. we were joking.

It's the people who take it the wrong way, that start the fights. not us.

We're not that SSadistic.

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
Well DMC4 has the "After this, but not before this, however between these 2" BS

SSSS rank would be sweet, although Z rank would be better

Admit it, you want to see a Nephilim trigger!

Martius

SSSmokin!
Well DMC4 has the "After this, but not before this, however between these 2" BS

SSSS rank would be sweet, although Z rank would be better

Admit it, you want to see a Nephilim trigger!
Original series timeline is not bad, expect Capcom doest not know where to put dmc2. That is nothing strange when they are making prequel, later sequel and so on.
If you want Gordian knot try superhero comics, zelda or final fantasy (there is some mess with numeration of first games).

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
Original series timeline is not bad, expect Capcom doest not know where to put dmc2. That is nothing strange when they are making prequel, later sequel and so on.
If you want Gordian knot try superhero comics, zelda or final fantasy (there is some mess with numeration of first games).
3>1>Anime>4 >(???)> 2 is not exactly a "well planned timeline"

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
535582_533800306642680_452046004_n.jpg

...I'm ashamed that I laughed at that lol.

God I hope if they do a DmC 2 the fanbase just chills the hell out...and...doesn't have any of the things written above, oh god XD

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
...I'm ashamed that I laughed at that lol.

God I hope if they do a DmC 2 the fanbase just chills the hell out...and...doesn't have any of the things written above, oh god XD

I'm looking forward to fan-boy auto counter, so when it starts posting on my behalf, i can then log-on after it's finished and then counter-post against myself about how much of an idiot i am for posting it!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I'm looking forward to fan-boy auto counter, so when it starts posting on my behalf, i can then log-on after it's finished and then counter-post against myself about how much of an idiot i am for posting it!
.....say what now?:blink:

Really I don't get it, tell me T___T

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
1: Auto counter posts rationalization for a bug or somesuch on the forum using my username
2: I come on forum and read post.
3: I call myself an idiot for posting it and then argue against myself for all eternity.

tumblr_lpu26ggu641qj1cg2o1_500.jpg

EllDawn

According to Reuben Langdon, it's not that they don't know where to put DMC2 in the timeline, but that they're ignoring it. He once said at a con that they were pretending it never happened.

Top Bottom