• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Why does it have to be DmC related? Maybe they are working on a new IP for PS4 or something.
Well since DmC is rather new i would assume they want to flesh it out with some more dlc before moving on to anything new. Butyour right could be A new ip or hell maybe an ensalved or heavenly sword sequel

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Ah darn you Ninja Theory, teasing us.

If it's DmC, do you think it could be something extra to add to the game? I swear, I will go crazy if it's a Dante vs Vergil DLC where you can fight against another player, or something else.

Im hoping a sparda dlc, where yo nplay as him(he is a mix of dante and vergil gameplay) it shows his rise to power with mundus, the events that happened to cause his imprissonment and where he currently is.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Hope its a fighting game.

If not... its gotta be something DmC related. They better have something like animal morphing back in altered beast and bloody roar!

berto

I Saw the Devil
image-jpg.520

They are closing NT, aren't they, I knew it, I said a bunch o' times, we killed NT. Damn you!!!!!!

Martius

SSSmokin!
When an entire fanbase is sending you death threats, recieving hate spam everywhere, being criticized for capcom wanting a reboot you expect them sit there quietly? They wont, no one would hell kamiya doesnt even take **** from anyone
Entire? Oh i suppose i am not part of dmc fanbase right now.
As someone who has lost their job over similar circumstances I can't really agree....
Ok, i went too far with that. I should said that not about whole studio but management and pr part.

IncarnatedDemon

they shudnt loose job tammeeem statement.

shud experience heavenly reboot in contemporary setting. and bigot leader of reboot say
if narikio went to china noone wud shag her.

red hair out, nariko is now a blonde. she is now beautiful

Top Bottom