• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New teaser for DMC4 Special Edition

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
@Foxtrot94
Vergil looks a bit off... But everything else looks like from the game. Maybe Vergil's textures on a bit higher quality hence making him seem different.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Do you think we'll got some news tomorrow, if Gregaman shows up?

Wuodan

Do you think we'll got some news tomorrow, if Gregaman shows up?
I expect to hear something from him in these two weeks and regular streams in...let's say a month. The game is on focus now, they can't leave it out.

Viper

Premium
@LordOfDarkness
One theory could be that him being recognized could put someone he cares about in danger. (Nero?)
Another theory is that recognition would mean he wouldn't be on time to do what he planned, that access to something would be surely denied to him if he is discovered by someone on the street.
Yet another theory could be that this is post-DMC4 and he doesn't feel quite so sure of himself without Yamato.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Im already on DMC 4 SE Vergil hype, and this can't make me wait for the game :)

Get on the hype train!

j7gbpg.gif

*slaps him*

:'(

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Holy damn!!! Vergil better be playable in this game, lol. If he's not, I'm sure many people will be disappointed!

That being said, why would Vergil hide behind a cloak? How did he get rid of his Nelo Angelo form? What has he done since DMC 1? So many questions.

Valid points this is making me curious too about Vergil loosing his Nelo Angelo form.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
That being said, why would Vergil hide behind a cloak? How did he get rid of his Nelo Angelo form? What has he done since DMC 1? So many questions.
I already speculated on this:

Vergil is ashamed for some reason... maybe it's because he recently stole the Yamato from Nero? Or maybe he's carrying an infant Nero to drop off at the orphanage and feels remorse.

When he was defeated by Dante in DMC1, his armor fell off. In DMC3 he was badly wounded, but brought back up by his Nero Angelo armor (that Mundus provided).

When his armor came off, he felt the pain the Rebellion left him again and he was left out on the streets, with nothing but a cloak to fend off the cold.

Thus, he's cold, he's in pain, he's in emotional turmoil. All three of these things are demonstrated by a ratty-looking cloak his past self would be too proud to wear otherwise.

Wuodan

I already speculated on this:

Vergil is ashamed for some reason... maybe it's because he recently stole the Yamato from Nero? Or maybe he's carrying an infant Nero to drop off at the orphanage and feels remorse.

When he was defeated by Dante in DMC1, his armor fell off. In DMC3 he was badly wounded, but brought back up by his Nero Angelo armor (that Mundus provided).

When his armor came off, he felt the pain the Rebellion left him again and he was left out on the streets, with nothing but a cloak to fend off the cold.

Thus, he's cold, he's in pain, he's in emotional turmoil. All three of these things are demonstrated by a ratty-looking cloak his past self would be too proud to wear, otherwise.
You should be a writer.

Top Bottom