• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New teaser for DMC4 Special Edition

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So, what do you think this new teaser means? Does an actual campaign for Vergil seem more real to you guys now?

I still don't know what to ultimately think, but I gotta say that this does seem to tease a campaign to me.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I don't know. My guts say Nevan is not Nero's mom, but who knows?The poster can either mean he prefers red heads, demon girls or absolutely nothing.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I checked DMC4 novel and Nero is said to be one quarter demon. I always thought Nevan could have been Sparda's sidekick for sometime.

Viper

Premium
You guys do remember that in DMC 4's opening ceremony those citizens and Order soldiers wore hoods very similar to what Vergil is wearing here. Probable disguise to blend in to his surroundings? Just a thought.
It was an idea that occurred to me. And it raises a question - why? Vergil so far never bothered with hiding himself, dude always pranced down the street in his flashy outfit like he is the king of it.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Another quick question: do you think that is in game graphics? After all, most of the DMC4 trailers were made with actual in game rendering.

I gotta say it looks like pre-rendered to me, but I could be wrong...

Viper

Premium
I checked DMC4 novel and Nero is said to be one quarter demon. I always thought Nevan could have been Sparda's sidekick for sometime.
Sparda was a general when he worked for Mundus, meaning there had to be an army under him. Nevan could have been from a team of better trained soldiers, like a special agent.

Top Bottom