• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

berto

I Saw the Devil
She is like the chick from twilight...in all the pics ive seen...not one hint of emotion...hence why I call her fake....it made me laugh
That's not really fair, the only times we've seen her in motion were with the hood covering her head so we can't see any emotion.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I feel Dante is gonna to pass out in front of Kat after a night of fighting with demons. See the curve of his skinny legs. Probably that's the situation where Kat found him and brought him to the Order.
The GamesRadar preview mentioned that in the opening scene (the uncut version of the Captivate trailer) a young girl came to Dante to tell him that demons were after him. And Dante answered his door nude.

Lol...she looks so fake

She looks more real than any of the other DMC heroines, in my humble opinion.

Jane Sweetbee

The GamesRadar preview mentioned that in the opening scene (the uncut version of the Captivate trailer) a young girl came to Dante to tell him that demons were after him. And Dante answered his door nude.

I doubt it is the scene in the trailer. The tailer happens in the mid-night. But in this picture, it is the break. you can see the sun.

Nelo_Vergil

She looks more real than any of the other DMC heroines, in my humble opinion.

thats....pretty badass answering the door nude.... always wanted to try it to see what results i would get.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow with this new info on Kat, NT has REALLY changed DMC.
Good post, where did you find the info Gaflima?

Edit: Kat kinda looks like my cousin's ex, whose name was Kat. o_0

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I heard Dante was tortured by demons. Maybe that was when he was being institutionalized? Same thing with Kat?

Very, though it would be kind of cute seeing a semi- punkish girl with some small companion. Maybe it would be some baby angel or something?

She could be committed to a asylum because her parents could think she is crazy on the count of her powers and she ends up in the same institution as Dante. They form a friendship and if the order springs dante, they might decide to bring Kat along because they could use a psychic.

that reminds me of shin megami tensei devil children which is like pokemon but you raise chibi versions of cerberus and panzou instead of pikachu.

Domenic93

Wow with this new info on Kat, NT has REALLY changed DMC.
Good post, where did you find the info Gaflima?

Edit: Kat kinda looks like my cousin's ex, whose name was Kat. o_0
your cousin doesn't happen to work for ninja theory and is the kind of person who doesn't get over girls easily is he?

Dante47

Damn it!!! Magic spray paint!! Honestly, I doubt its "magic". The 4 Chan guy seemed to have heavily exaggerated rather than lie.

Top Bottom