• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Devil May Cry 4 scans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Re: new dmc4 scans!!!

By the way, did you color Nero's hair in your Avatar jigsaw_541? (or do you prefer John?) It reminds me of Steve in RE Code: Veronica...

I kind of thought the same exact thing after I was done with the pic! But yea, I just always like to put my own little spin on most avatars I make...kind of just a thing I do.

The in-game screenshots of Dante, he doesn't really look that much different from his appearance in DMC3, I think.

Actually, I thought that they did a very very good job on keeping his appearance looking like it did happen right after the first game...Is it just me, or does it look like he is wearing a very similar trench coat, just with short sleeves? Not to mention his hair in this one looks VERY similar to the way it was in the first, compared to the other sequels.

KingJordan

I be tippin' down

I got this from ps3forums, but do you think this could be the box cover for it?

dmc4box.jpg

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

I mean, dont get me wrong, it's an awesome concept art picture....but is no way something that I would want to be as a cover for a DMC game...just not it's style.

Chrysander

Hey dudes, got this from another forum:
(even higher quality of the same screenshots, and also a couple new things)

http://ps3.qj.net/category/Devil-May-Cry-4/cid/212

Notes:
+Look at the energy bar: seems small! Excellent! I like it difficult
+Nero's sword is really long, look at the size of that thing...
+With his single pistol, do you think he'll be able to float in the air like Dante can with his two pistols? I wonder about his rate of fire

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

Good question about the firing rate...but I read somewhere-and no, I can't remember where otherwise I would qoute it, but I know it wasnt on a forum, it was a game website-that he was going to "wield a huge sword" as we already know, and "dual pistols, like Dante" so I don't get why they would say that.. Either way, I kind of like the solo revolver look, to me it looks fricken awesome!

Chrysander

jigsaw_541;5670 said:
Good question about the firing rate...but I read somewhere-and no, I can't remember where otherwise I would qoute it, but I know it wasnt on a forum, it was a game website-that he was going to "wield a huge sword" as we already know, and "dual pistols, like Dante" so I don't get why they would say that.. Either way, I kind of like the solo revolver look, to me it looks fricken awesome!

Maybe he gets dual pistols later on. Or perhaps the people who said that were just confused, because some of the screenshots are of Dante (with two guns) so they might have just thought that was Nero?

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

What are you guys' thoughts on his demon hand? I think it might be cool, how they describe it-it kind of sounds like (for anyone who doesnt know start wars, sorry) a force push/force pull hand. Could be fun.

Crimson Lucy

Doubtful that Nero will get two guns.

And isnt there a picture of him shooting in the air?

And his gun also has two barrels, im not worried about the rate of fire.

Chrysander

jigsaw_541;5678 said:
What are you guys' thoughts on his demon hand? I think it might be cool, how they describe it-it kind of sounds like (for anyone who doesnt know start wars, sorry) a force push/force pull hand. Could be fun.

Yeah that's kind of how I imagined it. But I think he also gets to drag people towards him? It'd be a bit like the grav gun in Half Life 2 etc possibly. Maybe Nero can't turn into a devil like Dante, instead his magic bar relates to his arm abilities. Perhaps he unlocks more arm abilities as he goes through the game which you can buy? I look forward to dragging someone towards me, uppercutting them, shooting them a few times in mid air, jumping up, smacking them a couple of times, then force-blasting them away. Woo!

KingJordan

I be tippin' down

Can Nero not attack with his Demon hand? I've only see pics of him attacking with his "regular" hand.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

I'm sure there will be a "Beowulf" kind of weapon in which he (or at least I think) would be able to attack with both hands and legs...I hope so-even though I kind of liked the gauntlets from the first game, with the fire attacks.

Crimson Lucy

I hope Nero is completely new with original styles and Dante gets all the DMC3 **** just to give some diversity.

KingJordan

I be tippin' down

I dunno, I think a lot of people have gotten attatched to Vergil. They wouldn't want him to just not be there. And I do think it's him. Just too many similarities between Nero and Vergil for him not to be Vergil.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

No, I think its a new character-especially cause of the whole Devil Hand thing. And, I too hope he will have a lot of new signature moves.

Crimson Lucy

KingJordan;5724 said:
I dunno, I think a lot of people have gotten attatched to Vergil. They wouldn't want him to just not be there. And I do think it's him. Just too many similarities between Nero and Vergil for him not to be Vergil.

You do realize Dante is MUCH older than Nero, right? Making the theory of Nero being Vergil impossible.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it would be awesome to have a game that would revolve around Virgil and his time after DMC3-of course, because he lost, the beginning of the game would show Mundas brainwashing him or whatever and all that good stuff. I dont know-it was just a thought

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Crimson Lucy;5732 said:
You do realize Dante is MUCH older than Nero, right? Making the theory of Nero being Vergil impossible.

I hate saying the same thing,but Nero doesn't look that young.Yeah,in some scans Dante looks like he's drunk but look carefully & you will see he's just as fresh as Nero. I find it hard to recognize them.Look at this..
N3.jpg
NERO
D3.jpg
DANTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom