• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Devil May Cry 4 scans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlus

Re: new dmc4 scans!!!

this nero was a roman emperor
roman people spoke latin in this age
yeah and nero means black in italian but the latin word for black is nigro
(sorry sometimes i am a whippersnapper but we are learning latin in germany)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

KingJordan;5933 said:
Dante is about gonna be about 40 something in DMC 4. He was 19 in DMC 3 (or some age like that) and DMC 1 is 20 years after DMC 3.
If u r confused about Dante's age go check the"Dante’s Chronological Development"thread where we've tried to determine the most logical explanation about his age.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Crimson Lucy;5973 said:
in what language? Negro is black, in Spanish at least.

in Portuguese is Negro too....................it means black..................and Vermelho means red, verde means green, amarelo means yellow, branco means white, castanho means brown............lol

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

Hey, I was just thinking that there really is like nothing new recently-so when is the Tokyo Game Show?

Chrysander

jigsaw_541;6374 said:
Hey, I was just thinking that there really is like nothing new recently-so when is the Tokyo Game Show?

This weekend! Woo! Not sure of the exact dates, but it's certainly around Friday / Saturday (22nd/23rd)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Umm..should I post this?
Nero_vs_dante.jpg

DMC4_church2.jpg

DMC4_church1.jpg

machindix

What's that in Jennie's/ Katie's/ Trinity's (<--- whatever her name is...) hand in the last picture? I've been dying to ask for a long time...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

hhmmm........................too namy pl in the pic................i think that tey are the poor ppl that who need protection and Dante wont give them...............i am sure

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

too many ppl that who need protection....................but i am sure that Dante wont give them protection :(

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

d4rkn1ght;7268 said:
hhmmm........................too namy pl in the pic................i think that tey are the poor ppl that who need protection and Dante wont give them...............i am sure

sorry if i comment the same opinion

machindix

I'm bored, so here're some more.

d1.jpg

Ouch...
d2.jpg

That hurts...
d3.jpg

Nero's got a big gun...
d4.jpg

Playing the bad boy.
d5.jpg

This one makes me want to pinch his cheek...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom