• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is son of Sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;119422 said:
They were NOT his brothers! Baal and Asmodius were brothers, not Sparda though, he isn't related to them. I don't have a clue where you got that from.
They were his apprentices; pay attention to the anime.

They were his brothers!

On topic...Seriously, nothing else to discuss!:huh:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;119502 said:
They were his brothers!

On topic...Seriously, nothing else to discuss!:huh:

Sorry but you don't know anything. It even says on DMC wiki.

"Asmodeus and Baal are two demon brothers, and were once apprentices of Sparda."

Asmodeus and Baal were two (NOT THREE) brothers that trained together and had Sparda as an apprentice towards with uprise with Mundus who is NOT related to Sparda. I've been born an English reader and given high-marks for English in my time; there a 100% proof quote. I shall lol if you continue saying they are.
End of story.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;119503 said:
Sorry but you don't know anything. It even says on DMC wiki.

"Asmodeus and Baal are two demon brothers, and were once apprentices of Sparda."

Asmodeus and Baal were two (NOT THREE) brothers that trained together and had Sparda as an apprentice towards with uprise with Mundus who is NOT related to Sparda. I've been born an English reader and given high-marks for English in my time; there a 100% proof quote. I shall lol if you continue saying they are.
End of story.

Off-topic...:unsure:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You guys continue with this? Seriously, I though you knew better.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorry for the DP... Stupid comp :lol:

IS there anything new here to discuss, that is no topic?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;119511 said:
No; because it's been proven their not brothers. Therefore no more arguing.

There shouldn't have been arguing in the first place is what I am saying.

Sparda™

^ That was a misread on my part, but seriously, the arguing is not controlled by you. Since there's no more arguing, this needs a beautiful lock and stay like that! ^_^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante Aseroth;119513 said:
^ That was a misread on my part, but seriously, the arguing is not controlled by you. Since there's no more arguing, this needs a beautiful lock and stay like that! ^_^
Angel said before to stop saying that a thread needs to be locked or he or she (I dunno if Angel is a he or she) will deduct rep. Just a friendly advice.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What the hell you guys? I left a post yrsterday and now I see 2 pages discussing if those two weaklings in the Anime had any relation with Sparda?

Thread locked.

PS: DA, Esura is right, knock that off please^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Are you people retarded? Like, seriously - do you have a mental problem preventing you from comprehending what other people say? Do we need to write it in crayon or something?

Wow...just....wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom