• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is son of Sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I believe Nero is a son of Sparda. Why? Because Sanctus said he had the blood of Sparda and that he is a decendant of Sparda, multiple times! Also, only the blood of a son of Sparda could awaken that giant statue. Dante was intended to be used but Nero sufficed. Why? Because he is a son of Sparda. Also, everyone keep saying that its not possible because Eva this and Eva that. Sparda is MIA. He could of knocked up another human who re like Eva. This is why I believe Nero is a son of Sparda.

And to knock the theory of Nero being experimented on, well thats just stupid. Nero didnt even know that the Order was into demonology and the Ascension, hell, THE ORDER DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT DB. Angus was all like, "CREDO!! You should of told me he had demonic powers" and Credo and Sanctus looking like, "WTF?"

Esura

Vergil never got laid. He died a virgin.

Anyways.......Nero is Sparda's illegitimate son.

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
wth XD how would you know:\ besides any of these possiblities listed here are possible cuz we dont even know if the creator knows

Esura

Vergil doesnt seem like one who like chicks, lol.
Dante however prolly got laid hella times and he will die thinking hes Hugh Heffner.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Good theory,although needs more concrete evidence.Nero as the Descendant of Sparda and having Sparda's blood doesn't necessarily means that Nero is Sparda's son.Nevertheless,Rep+.^_^

Esura

Chaos Master;117882 said:
Good theory,although needs more concrete evidence.Nero as the Descendant of Sparda and having Sparda's blood doesn't necessarily means that Nero is Sparda's son.Nevertheless,Rep+.^_^

Wow, I finally got Repped for a thread. AWESUM!

Esura

desendant (noun) - One who is the progeny of someone at any distance of time; e.g. a child; a grandchild, etc.

Straight from my dictionary.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Nero isn't a son of Sparda. Let me explain this:
Nero is approximatly 10 years younger, correct?
Sparda died at an early stage in Dante and Vergil's life according to the manga about 2-4 years old, while Eva died around the age 6-9.
Sparda would need to be alive another 10 year's in order to concieve another son with Eva, while we know Sparda died 4-5 years before her.
How is it possible for a son? It's not. Vergil and Dante could only possibly fit the timeline.
As for Nero, his arm hasn't given him the blood like a disease. People seem to like denying this fact. "Descendant" and "inherit" being the key words within this arguement. Both mean to derive from your mother/father. Nero is orphaned, which explains his mysterious background. If you have some silly way to deny the hard fact; go ahead.
The fact The Order wanted Dante as a main priority in powering the Saviour show's Dante's blood as stronger and not "in Dante's league".
Nero has Sparda's blood in his veins, but not as concentrated. It could be possible given that Eva and Sparda were together prior to Dante and Vergil's birth; that another child was born, he/she then copulated with another human, making Nero quater demon; along with his parents mysterious dissapearance. Much simular to Dante/Vergil's experience with their mother, desperatly leaving Nero on Fortuna in order to save him. Of course...this is pure speculation, given that there are limited options; Capcom not being prime story-tellers, could be a possible outcome.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The manga's aren't canon? Pardon, but Capcom officially announced they are. DMC2 implied he may have passed into another realm, while DMC1 stated he died. DMC2 being more probable since it's in a distant future.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Why would Sparda do that when he loved Eva?

And about Vergil, he was actually sopposed to say a somewhat kinky line to Lady in the extended version of the fight that was taken out for logic reasons. How do you just go and say Vergil never got laid cuz he was serious about a serious matter? Of course he probably likes girls, the twins are very different but at the same time they're very alike.

Anyways, the arguement on Nero being a son of Sparda has been debated 1000 times. It's most likely that the twins would know that they had a younger brother.

BTW, just like Nero doesn't know who his parents are, Nero may not have known that the order created him through experiments. It's possible that the order wasn't expecting him to develop such power.

i never played DMC 1,2,4 and i am not sure if i will ever play them but i got a theory. i know that it may sound crazy but it could be true.

i think that nero is a clone from both Vergil and dante. i think that the order who created nero took a sample of dante and Vergil's blood from the tower.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergilissexy;117909 said:
Why would Sparda do that when he loved Eva?

And about Vergil, he was actually sopposed to say a somewhat kinky line to Lady in the extended version of the fight that was taken out for logic reasons. How do you just go and say Vergil never got laid cuz he was serious about a serious matter? Of course he probably likes girls, the twins are very different but at the same time they're very alike.

Anyways, the argument on Nero being a son of Sparda has been debated 1000 times. It's most likely that the twins would know that they had a younger brother.

BTW, just like Nero doesn't know who his parents are, Nero may not have known that the order created him through experiments. It's possible that the order wasn't expecting him to develop such power.

Exactly... If Nero got strong through experimentations, then they didn't know what to expect from the tests... To see it create one with such power of Nero's would have come as a shock to them.

And thank you, you are one of the other people that actually raise the point "Why would he knock up another woman when he loved Eva?"... I believe he wouldn't... He wanted kids with Eva, and nobody else.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Vergil is not a virgin...seriously...come on....so now ur saying the quiet guys don't get laid....lol....lol. Santus is a luntic. therefore he probably did some expiremnent on nero...hence the devil bringer....

Sparda™

Dark Esura!

Don't make threads without having a source or something to support your statement. And Vergil is not a virgin...Where the hell did you get that?:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom