• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero and Sparda

Sparda™

Dante felt something familiar about Nero, so It's undoubtedly they are related. I strongly see Nero as either a reincarnation of Sparda/the third son of Sparda.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Its the only way that thing that Berial says to Nero makes sense:

Berial: You are just like he was...

And Nero ain't like Vergil!

Zato-OW

King
Vergil'sB*tch;194540 said:
But from which side?
Vergil or Sparda. Like i said, Nero isn't like Vergil.

Well I think it was obvious Berial was talking about Sparda. But it was too early in the story for Nero to know that, so the writers decided for Berial to retreat instead of answering Nero.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;194542 said:
Well I think it was obvious Berial was talking about Sparda. But it was too early in the story for Nero to know that, so the writers decided for Berial to retreat instead of answering Nero.

Yeah, that's true.

Railazel

Nero isn't related to Dante nor Vergil, but he does have Sparda's blood. I know that doesn't make sense, but I think Capcom said it themselves.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Railazel;194810 said:
Nero isn't related to Dante nor Vergil, but he does have Sparda's blood. I know that doesn't make sense, but I think Capcom said it themselves.

Thats what I would like to believe but how can he have Sparda's blood and not be related to Sparda?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
He's not related directly to the TWINS. That means one of his ancestors is verified to have been a previous child of Sparda. He was walking around the Earth for 2000 years, Eva wasn't the only woman he ever loved and sired a family with in all likelyhood.

Sparda™

Dante Redgrave;194827 said:
He's not related directly to the TWINS. That means one of his ancestors is verified to have been a previous child of Sparda. He was walking around the Earth for 2000 years, Eva wasn't the only woman he ever loved and sired a family with in all likelyhood.

Too much hidden and complicated family tree anyone?

Railazel

Now you see, its those kinds of crazy theories that are the main reasons for abortions, adoptions, and STDs.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Nero is confirmed a descendant of Sparda, and is also confirmed by the game's developers to NOT be directly related to Dante and Vergil...regardless of Bingo's attempt to insinuate otherwise. Thus, it's fact, not theory, that there had to be other children of Sparda in the past from which Nero is descended.

If they try and say otherwise in the next game...then the only logical explanation is Sparda himself reborn...which still works into the above

Sparda™

Dante Redgrave;194854 said:
If they try and say otherwise in the next game...then the only logical explanation is Sparda himself reborn...which still works into the above

I strongly think of the Sparda reincarnation hypothesis.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
By who? Agnus? Who was in utter shock and had no idea what Nero had until he saw it in the lab when Nero broke in? That wouldn't fit into it at all, unless Agnus has the memory span of a goldfish

Railazel

Well, we don't know how long Agnus has been a priest. For all we know, who could've been priest for that one second that Dante killed him. Also, there is also the chance that Nero was a "failure" in his experiment and his power didn't come until sometime later, which would explain why Agnus was surprised. Another possibility is that Agnus never even knew about any experiments taken place on Nero.

Sparda™

Railazel;194906 said:
Well, we don't know how long Agnus has been a priest. For all we know, who could've been priest for that one second that Dante killed him. Also, there is also the chance that Nero was a "failure" in his experiment and his power didn't come until sometime later, which would explain why Agnus was surprised. Another possibility is that Agnus never even knew about any experiments taken place on Nero.

Not too sound full of myself or arrogant, but this theory has been discussed thoroughly, and has been expelled as a possible hypothesis.

Top Bottom