• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero and Sparda

Sone

DUST TO DUST
I think that the Nero's complete body skin will by like his Devil Arm when he achieve his full power, he will be in full DT like Sparda its my opinion !!!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I don't know if anyone else has said this already because I'm too lazy to read 18 pages of posts...but, I think Nero is a third Son of Sparda. Perhaps a little younger, but the twins would've been at such an age that if Eva had another child, I doubt they would've remembered if the issue was simply 'taken care of' (orphan Nero) right after Nero was born.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
BlueDevil;226957 said:
I don't know if anyone else has said this already because I'm too lazy to read 18 pages of posts...but, I think Nero is a third Son of Sparda. Perhaps a little younger, but the twins would've been at such an age that if Eva had another child, I doubt they would've remembered if the issue was simply 'taken care of' (orphan Nero) right after Nero was born.

I wanted to say that too.

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
u kno i personally think that maybe he might just be sparda reincarnated or something i mean this whole vergil had a son buisness is kinda ridiculous. When did he have the time? B4 dmc3? It would have to be cuz after that he was nelo angelo and lets be real....who wants to f*** a guy that looks like that? And since vergil is a half demon then if he crossed with a human then the son would be less than a half demon. This could explain nero's half dt trigger and his half demon arm. he is more human but with spardas blood still running in his veins he is definitely gna be strong but not a full devil. i still bank on the sparda thing though, this vergil theory i just proposed is a longshot but still possible what do u guys think?

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
hey if you look close nero's DT is the same as vergil's plus he resserected yamato and can handle the power but wat i dnt get is in dmc 1 rebllion turns into the sword sparda but yet in dmc 4 dante is holding both how comes ??

Midnight_Rose

CHAOSBRINGER546;250577 said:
hey if you look close nero's DT is the same as vergil's plus he resserected yamato and can handle the power but wat i dnt get is in dmc 1 rebllion turns into the sword sparda but yet in dmc 4 dante is holding both how comes ??
Actually, the sword that turns into the Sparda is the Force Edge. Rebellion didn't exist at all in DMC1, and was introduced in DMC2 and has been Dante's trademark sword since.

Also: Nero's DT is his own. Not Vergil's. A Devil Arm does change the appearance of one's Devil Trigger slightly; it happens in DMC1 and 3. It's probably because Dante's devil trigger and power was developing at the time. (I don't think Dante's DT changes it's appearance anymore..correct me if I'm wrong) The only thing Nero has that is similar to Vergil's DT is the arm scabbard (or arm sheath).

With the topic on hand, I lean more towards Nero being a reincarnation of Sparda, due to how the game seems to parallel Sparda's story, how Nero's personality and nature seem quite similar, if not alike, to how Sparda's is said to be. Heck, even Berial said Nero was like him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, if Sparda acts like Nero, I bet a lot of people are gonna be upset.

Not me of course, but it's gonna throw a lot of people for a loop.

But what you said is right. For the DT, Yamato creates an arm sheath, as it's inherent to the Devil Arm's power. It's not Vergil's DT just because they're both blue and have one thing in common.

And I too believe that Nero is a reincarnated Sparda. I mean, his signature color is purple. That kinda gives it away.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Supposedly, Sparda actually acted more like Dante. His looks are based off of Vergil. And then Nero's personality is just a more immature version of what he would be.

Midnight_Rose

I heard Sparda has a rebellious nature like Dante, but he had a cold personality like Vergil.
Nero is quite rebellious, but he can be sardonic and serious when he wants to be. (and quite emotional)
I find Nero's personality is quite similar to both the brothers personalities. I don't think Sparda and Nero's personality is alike I just think they're similar. (I had put "if not alike" because someone might be think they're quite alike. I think their personalities are similar when you compare them, not the exact same though.)

Top Bottom